The "Pass It On" Tournament

EJB

Diabloii.Net Member
Dumb question time...

What character file do we send...is it the xyz.org orxyz.d2s?

Thanks
EJB

Billybgame

Diabloii.Net Member
No matter to me about the email address. I'll just post mine here:

[email protected]

My sorc is up to the first stopping point, the Black Marsh. As soon as I figure everything out, and get Belgarian's email address, I'll Pass it On.

Billybgame

Diabloii.Net Member
I have one ATMA question. I've used it a long time now, but don't delve too far past basic muling.

Is there any other way to transfer items off of a character, besides the one at a time drag and drop? I've seen the Dump and AutoGather selections. Anything to do with these? Hope so, as the one at a time drag and drop, when doing an entire inventory of gems, etc. can get old.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
You can create a stash that can hold items. Same drag and drop, but the items are held off character as a save file. Check the top bar of ATMA and try and find "Create new stash" or soemthing along those lines. Drag and drop into the stash (you can set the tab on "list" for ease of reading) and just make sure to save it and the character file.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
EJB said:
Dumb question time...

What character file do we send...is it the xyz.org orxyz.d2s?

Thanks
EJB
D2s is the character file. The .org file is a backup for ATMA. No need to send anything other than the d2s.

EJB

Diabloii.Net Member
Choogy said:
D2s is the character file. The .org file is a backup for ATMA. No need to send anything other than the d2s.
Thanks Choogy...
Day off so I refuse to think...

EJB

azn_apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sorry to do this, but I think I have to pull out of this tourney because of free time concerns. :sad2:

The story is, I'm trying to limit my D2 time and focus on a few key characters, and I don't think this would allow for enough time to play in the later rounds when the progress gets slower. I will be watching this thread closely for progress, however.

Good luck to all particpants. Maybe one of the late entrants can take my place??? (It looks like Choogy was the "last one out" from what I can see...I could be wrong)

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
azn_apocalypse said:
Good luck to all particpants. Maybe one of the late entrants can take my place??? (It looks like Choogy was the "last one out" from what I can see...I could be wrong)
If the organizer gives the green light, i'm more than willing to fill a gap.

Belgarion

Diabloii.Net Member
@Billybgame
Did you receive the PM with my email adress ?
Just curious because you said you were ready to send your sorceress. :wink3:

SkaMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Quickdeath, I need you to PM me your email addy so I can send you the chars... Plus your PMs are full :grin:

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
Wightie the necromancer has reached the Black Marsh WP and has been sent to Dalemite.

He had an unusual knack for finding chipped skulls: got 8 of them! The second most common gem turned up with 5 pieces. Skulls have only half the drop chance as the other gems. Necros and bones...