The "OK I want one" thread

The "OK I want one" thread

I want this keyboard. That is a pretty badass keyboard.

What things do you want that have no real practical use, either you have something that already functions(IE the keyboard) or it simply doesn't have a real use(IE a lavalamp)

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
I have steer horns and an omani rug. Definately pretty useless but make my room look awesome.

P2blr

Diabloii.Net Member
i had a lavalamp for a year, but had to leave it in europe... i liked that lavalamp

and that's one cool keyboard

mine would have to be this jukebox

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
cyclotronic said:
I want a turtle! I'd name him quiddick and we'd be best friends!
Ahh..... how sweet! :uhhuh:

I want a hot chick........ ain't that sweet too? A nice and fluffy little chick; I'll name him Donald!
David.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
I want a hot chick........ ain't that sweet too? A nice and fluffy little chick; I'll name him Donald!
David.
Seeing how you want this "chick" to be "hot" I'm assuming you mean deep fried?

And, to answer the origional question, I share Will Smiths desire when he made the now famous quote "I gots to get me one of these!!!" In the movie "Independance Day".

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I want this but Anakha says it's too expensive and a waste of money!! I say screw him it's my wedding!
$1,500?? I've seen people spend more than that on a hooker...for one night!!

Isolde212

Banned
Freet said:
$1,500?? I've seen people spend more than that on a hooker...for one night!!
But it's sooo pretty.....I think he's safe anyway it's not available in Canada which means I'd have to get it shipped and altered here which means it's probably about $2500-3000 CDN.

Willy Wonka's chocolate factory sounds pretty.. cool. -.-

I'll admit that keyboard comes close though. ;) Those colorful buttons make it so attractive. =f

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
But it's sooo pretty.....I think he's safe anyway it's not available in Canada which means I'd have to get it shipped and altered here which means it's probably about $2500-3000 CDN.
What, a hooker?

I'm sure they have those in Canada, and probably for a lot less...

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
ITAM!!!! GIMMEH ITAM! I WAN ITAM!!!!

Ok, sorry bout that... I want a new car. Anything. Gimme a Lada if you want. The deathbucket is frustrating me profoundly. Ideally, I'd like a Chevelle in working condition, but anything would make me content so long as it ran better than the deathbucket.