Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The officially official saturday thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by farting bob, Apr 30, 2005.

1. farting bob

farting bob Banned

The officially official saturday thread

Tis the start of a 4 day weekend for me, w00t! monday is a bank holiday (may day) and tuesday i have a day off from college.
    Anyway, as of about 15 minutes ago, i got my HC p-hammersin through to act 3 nm. duriel dropped a total of 2 normal rares and tp. and that was with the first drop bonus. i can see why he isnt run that much for Mf....

2. ToastedTacoGuy

ToastedTacoGuy IncGamers Member

well i just got out of classes, ugh. hopefully the new sorc will make some real progress today, the gear i got in the giveaway should really help. im hoping to make it through normal today, then it will be a breeze since she will have teleport and FO.

3. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Have gotten my 1.09 Amazon to Act5 now. Going pretty slow to be honest. Still using a 3-socketed bow. Going to go and kill Baal now and level up to around 50+. Have a nice day.

4. GooberGrape

GooberGrape IncGamers Member

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey...

Today, I'm gunna finish destroying the wall that divides my kitchen and living room. I was lucky enough to get a set of 4 oak bar stools for like $40, so I'm putting a bar where the wall was. Should be nice when I'm done.

Before you ask, yes, I'm a carpenter.

-GG

5. tulips

tulips IncGamers Member

Mf'ed hell Meph for about an hour, nothing dropped. I decided to try out a super unique, so I began mfing Eldritch. For about an hour nothing dropped, but then a shiny green armor dropped "Kraken Shell" I didn't know it if was anything good, but recall seeing pics of "your best drop thread" and saw the kraken shell. So I now have a mavina armor, but have no real use of it lol

*willing to trade it for some item that would be useful to me.
    PM if interested