Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Official OT Experience Thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Agent Orange, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Agent Orange

Agent Orange IncGamers Member

The Official OT Experience Thread!

I want to know everyones:

Most Embarassing Moment
    Most Romantic Moment
    Most Sexual Moment (Yes there's a difference)
    Most Suprising Moment
    Most Depressing Moment
    Happiest Moment
    Any other moments you guys can think of would be appreiciated! I'll post mine as soon as someone does theres ;) Just to get the ball rolling

2. Agent Orange

Agent Orange IncGamers Member

I feel like a jack ***, somebody do one before this thread goes to waste! Come on don't we all want to get to know each other better, well, save toader :p

3. PAC-MAN

PAC-MAN IncGamers Member

Hmm... Uhh... Hmm...
    I'M THINKING
    -Pac
    P.S. Look on your other thread for my awnser to my question about the clan thingy.

4. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Most Embarassing Moment: Every time I've been shot down by a girl that I had known for longer than it took to buy her a drink at the bar.
    Most Romantic Moment: As I assume that this requires me to be in love, it's never happened.
    Most Sexual Moment (Yes there's a difference): When I was having sex.
    Most Suprising Moment: When I discovered that 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' is, in fact, not butter.
    Most Depressing Moment: See 'Most Surprising Moment'.
    Happiest Moment: Right... wait for it... nope, not that one... almost... THIS ONE!! THIS MOMENT RIGHT NOW!!! WHOOPIE!!!!

5. MinasMorgul

MinasMorgul IncGamers Member

first off...please don't bump your threads...

Embarassing: when my friends forced me to Try out for Canadian Idol
    Romantic: None of your Business
    Sexual: None of your business
    Surprising:when i found a $20 bill on the floor of a supermarket
    Depressing: right now
    Happiest: i cannot remember anything 15 years ago

6. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

Ok... I´ll take a swing at it.

Most Embarassing Moment:
    When my mom walked in on me having sex.

Most Romantic Moment:
    One night many years ago when me and my girlfriend were alone at her parents house. We made teh sweet lööve, made some food and ate it and then went out to check out the festival, kulturnatten (culture night). It was just a great night over all... lots of love in the air and all that. I haven´t felt that good since.

Most Sexual Moment:
    Not sure what you mean by this and I don´t wanna get in trouble with the moderation so I´ll leave this one kinda blank.

Most Suprising Moment:
    Don´t really know.

Most Depressing Moment:
    Probably when my parents called me on my birthday two years ago. They congratulated me and then told me my grandmother was dying of cancer. Bummer.

Happiest Moment:
    Definitely one of those fuzzy half-remembered things from when I was five or something. I don´t really know what happened or why it made me happy... just happiness. Being a kid aain would be awesome.

7. NaderN

NaderN IncGamers Member

Most Embarassing Moment: I've never really had a moment when I embarassed myself and remembered it.
    Most Romantic Moment: never had one
    Most Sexual Moment: never had one
    Most Suprising Moment: My first essay mark in university.
    Most Depressing Moment: Pretty much all of last school year
    Happiest Moment: When I got in to the residence I wanted at university, followed by the Frosh Week :)

i haven't experienced much

8. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

Most Embarassing Moment: I don't remember any.

Most Romantic Moment: Probably something with my ex.

Most Sexual Moment: Probably something with my ex.

Most Suprising Moment: I can't think of one.

Most Depressing Moment: I am depressed 98% of the time.

Happiest Moment: I don't remember any.

9. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

OMG Anakha1jajajajajlalalal haves sex!!! OMG OMG. Oh the erorr humanity will have to face!!! L'l anakha1's running around. OMG.

10. Satrina

Satrina IncGamers Member

Don't fret Coreo, when we had Anakhakittykooties in the hospital we 'fixed' him. No lil oddities are possible ;)

11. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

I'm making an army of my prodigy!!! MUAHAHAHHA!

Are you offering to bear my children? :D

Satrina: I undid your sabotage that problem using a plastic hose, a blowtorch and three pizza pockets. I can now spawn offspring faster than anyone else! mauahahahahha!

But it hurt.

12. nnndave

nnndave IncGamers Member

Embarrasing: I was wearing shorts in a swimming pool and they got ripped off when I jumped off the diving board. Took me a while to find them too.
    Romantic: I'm a pretty low-budget type of guy. I guess romantic would be cuddling up on a Fouton watching the world series.
    Sexual: Not very appropirate to talk about, but I will say it involved a trampoline...
    Suprising: When I found out my first girlfriend from middle school (who I haven't seen in 6 years) goes to school 30 miles away.
    Depressing: When I lost my retainer, had my keys stolen, and broke my ankle all in 1 day.
    Happiest: When I got accepted to TCU!!

13. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

Lather, rinse, but don't repeat

Most embarrassing moment: pointing out a fellow poster's expletive error by duplicating it in my post and getting called on it by Freet (who, thankfully, saw that it was an accident)

Most romantic moment: a gentleman never kisses and tells. Of course, not being a gentleman, I could tell you but I think I'd better not.

Most sensual moment: having reserved myself for marriage, sex is out of the question but sensually, holding hands with a longtime crush was my highlight (all the girls out there say "ahh, that's so sweet" and all the guys out there say "ahh, where's the john so I can throw up!")

Most surprising moment: finding out you beat the National Jeopardy Teen champion in a quiz bowl tournament (it was one question and I got it before he did...but I didn't know that he was the Champion at the time)

Most depressing moment: finding out that your mom has stage IIIC ovarian cancer (not a good prognosis but she is actually doing OK after two and a half years with only two rounds of chemotherapy)

Happiest moment: free ride to college!

14. Choogy

Choogy IncGamers Member

What next, you want our names, credit card #'s, and expiration dates?

15. Smelly

Smelly IncGamers Member

Aww, that's so sweet.

16. dodomac

dodomac IncGamers Member

*writes down all of your personal experiences and forwards them to telemarketing companies*

17. th5418

th5418 Banned

Score! :clap: :clap:

18. Empired

Empired IncGamers Member

Most Embarassing Moment: Missing the chair when trying to sit down in a crowded assembly, I guess. I don't have many embarrassing moments.
    Most Surprising Moment: Getting my progress report in English class.
    Happiest Moment: Beating Wild ARMS

19. Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou IncGamers Member

Embarrassing: When I was hanging out with Durf and was in the bathroom of the restaurant, and the guy standing next to me peers over the urinal, and stared at my member.

Romantic: When I was hanging out with Durf and was in the bathroom of the restaurant, and the guy standing next to me peers over the urinal, and stared at my member, only to say, in broken English, "very big."

Sexual: When I was hanging out with Durf and was in the bathroom of the restaurant, and the guy standing next to me peers over the urinal, and stared at my member, only to say, in broken English, "very big," only to drape his drunken body across my shoulders to make the long walk back to the table.

Surprising: When I was hanging out with Durf and was in the bathroom of the restaurant, and the guy standing next to me peers over the urinal, and stared at my member, only to say, in broken English, "very big," only to drape his drunken body across my shoulders to make the long walk back to the table, to be followed by giving me very...interesting...looks from his table.

Depressing: When I was hanging out with Durf and was in the bathroom of the restaurant, and the guy standing next to me peers over the urinal, and stared at my member, only to say, in broken English, "very big," only to drape his drunken body across my shoulders to make the long walk back to the table, to be followed by giving me very...interesting...looks from his table, which unfortunately were directed at Durf.

Happiest: When Durf said I could have him all to myself.When I was hanging out with Durf and was in the bathroom of the restaurant, and the guy standing next to me peers over the urinal, and stared at my member, only to say, in broken English, "very big," only to drape his drunken body across my shoulders to make the long walk back to the table, to be followed by giving me very...interesting...looks from his table, which unfortunately were directed at Durf who didn't want him, and let me have him all to myself.

20. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Most Embarassing Moment: I don't get embarassed often.

Most Romantic Moment: Probably yesterday...

Most Sexual Moment (Yes there's a difference): Why the hell should I tell you?

Most Suprising Moment: Winning a contest that got me ice time with some of the Penguins better players (when they were good)

Most Depressing Moment: Getting dumped by my first girlfriend. Not because I lost her, but because it took me a year and a half to find a girl, I thought it would take me that long to find another.

Happiest Moment: Too many to remember, but I suppose one of my more recent ones was, gimme a sec *thinks* pulling a B in chemistry, and an A in social studies. I needed 50 out of 50 remaining points in the marking period to get my chemistry B, and 80 out of 80 remaining points in social studies to get an A. That felt REALLY good.

EDIT: PLF, that was hilarious...I'll be laughing at that one for a while.