the New xbox first photos

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
those pics are ok but i was able to find one that shows the whole system with controlers.

linky

pretty sweet set up i must say. ill pay $500 for it.

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
those pics are ok but i was able to find one that shows the whole system with controlers.

linky

Nice, gotta get me one of those...

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:

linky

I actually own one of those......

skihard

Banned
i have no console system and this is under seriuos consideration as my first, will have to see the specs first though.

Madness said:
Nah, it doesnt have any see-through pink plastic.
Good job finding a faded Bondi G3 iMac. It was originally ruby.

I think Ranger was alluding to the fact that the Xbox 2 test systems were G5 PowerMacs. . .and the new design is all aluminum(or at least silver) with the same style of holes as the PowerMacs.

In anycase. . .that thing is ooglay.

Namyeknom said:
So Apple did design it then?
No Apple wouldn't ever produce something so hideous, especially for their main rival.

Madness, I know I was just joking back. . .my day has been weird, I thought it was funny(its kind of a Mac Geek inside joke that no one here would probably get, the Apple support forums would though)

The Barbie Book was from a third party company that changed out the panels, much like these guys

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
No Apple wouldn't ever produce something so hideous, especially for their main rival.
Unless that was their plan!

Bill Gates: Is this your design for the new XBox then?
Apple Man: Yes, good isn't it?
BG: Its a bit... hideous.
AM: No, its brilliant, the punters will love it.
BG: Are you sure? Well you seem to know what your doing, what with your spiffy iPods and all.
AM: (evil tone)Yes Mr. Gates, we know exactly what were doing...
BG: Well then, I'll buy you design, i just hope its the public don't think its hideous, or it will ruin me, Mircosoft will collapse, and Apple will rule the world!
AM (eviler tone) Yes, that would be a shame...

A perfect plan if ever I heard one! Now if only I could get these damn voices out my head...

Namyeknom said:
Unless that was their plan!

Bill Gates: Is this your design for the new XBox then?
Apple Man: Yes, good isn't it?
BG: Its a bit... hideous.
AM: No, its brilliant, the punters will love it.
BG: Are you sure? Well you seem to know what your doing, what with your spiffy iPods and all.
AM: (evil tone)Yes Mr. Gates, we know exactly what were doing...
BG: Well then, I'll buy you design, i just hope its the public don't think its hideous, or it will ruin me, Mircosoft will collapse, and Apple will rule the world!
AM (eviler tone) Yes, that would be a shame...

A perfect plan if ever I heard one! Now if only I could get these damn voices out my head...
Bill Gates has a thing against Steve Jobs ever since they had a 'colorful' confrontation in 96, Steve called him some things that would get me banned from here because Bill said that NeXTSTEP was never going to take off. . .it is now the basis for OS X.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
My friend told me that the new Xbox was going to be one hideous machine...

He said that the controllers were spiky, grey with dark grey buttons...

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I got sucked into the viral marketing campaign ourcolony.net a few weeks back. Supposedly there's going to be some stuff going down before the MTV special tonight at 9:30. If I find anything out, I'll let you guys know.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Word is in, 512MB RAM, 4 layer motherboard, 3 core processor, water cooled.

A trillion floating point operations per second. The controller has a button in the middle at the top that takes you to the user interface screen where you can download games, check messages (they even have video messages), and the like.