The New Ladder, feeling groovy^^?

barty

Diabloii.Net Member
The New Ladder, feeling groovy^^?

i dunno about you guys/girls i always have enjoyed ladder resets.
maybe hccl will come back a bit in west or at least in the beginning im hoping.
the new ladders have always been like a breath of fresh air for me.
i love levelling without chant and forge, going old skool. its like an iron-man contest that doesnt end really, which was always fun for me[particularly hc fresh starts]. it just seems that finding sigons helm and being happy with it is when i enjoy the game the most[ok maybe not sigs but u know the items that we all discard with a sour face, hoping it could have been something different at least]. just seems like verything gets put into perspective, not so many re-joins with a host char trying to ruin games, not so many hi lvl hackers...
i will be glad to be rid of the act5 bullcrap items and illegal leveling.
just feels good ya know, to realize that its all over now and we can have a new start. imo, the resets are when the game shines the most, and can hook many new players. it is how the game is supposed to be played, people will help eachother more out of neccessity, and items are far more valuable in the first months than they ever will be, so hang onto tho mahim oaks, all of your sigons, and those 27% nagels, someone will be wanting them...excellent.

Last edited:

barty

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The New Patch, feeling groovy^^?

my bad, sorry for that. was thinking bout a few different things/typing same time. lol
re-read title as new ladder, not patch. just some of my thoughts, glad to see your all zombies and dont have any opinions on new ladders :). just kiddin ^^. feeeling groovy today, how about you ?btw i think ima take a dya off work to start new ladder. lol, i got the accrued time, thinking of going for a massive session, going to have to stock on some brew and wacky tobaccy for the day.

Elly

Administrator
Re: The New Patch, feeling groovy^^?

Changed title to Ladder to avoid confusion.

EagleEntek

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The New Ladder, feeling groovy^^?

I started on ladder and when it got reset last time i just stayed on non-ladder - couldnt bare to loose all my ppl id taken ages to build up.

Lately though it seems the games are dwindling and dying out though so may consider making some ladder chars - maybe another healer or something helpfull.

Always fun finding new things, helping each other out etc - no high levels coming in and ruining the games - well, for a bout a week anyway - then it all goes to pot :crazyeyes:

Palm

Diabloii.Net Member

For the most part yes, but I know that at the endgame it will be the same old guys and that's kinda sad. Couple dozen hardened veterans that always seem to be there and I guess I am a little like them though not extreme. That is a shame. The game is still great, it's still the same game, what changes is the community, the scene. Online games die, sometimes quickly, sometimes agonizingly.

barty

Diabloii.Net Member

yeah i feel both of you statements, and thank you elly.

Azwype

Diabloii.Net Member

I too am looking forward to a reset---just not so soon!. I just got my javazon to 97 and my wind druid to 95. Was hoping one would see 99. If only I didn't die. Well, that's hardcore for ya.