The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

culsandar

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just found this, what do you guys think?

Superior Fanged Helm rlvl 30

+2 WW
+3 Battle Orders
+3 Iron Skin
+13% ED
3 open sockets

I know Radiance is more of a caster runeword, but this helm is pretty ridiculous.

gmh

Diabloii.Net Member

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Holy crap, I haven't seen you in forever. Hope you're doing well bud.

EDIT: I just realized, I forgot I changed my name so you probably won't even recognize me. It's Zeph, if ya remember me. ;)

EdgeMage

Diabloii.Net Member

Starting at 5:30 est, February 3rd, 2012, I will be streaming Diablo 3 Beta gameplay footage. I am hoping to do a play through of all 5 classes over the course of the weekend.

http://www.own3d.tv/MagusEdge

The first play through will be a lot of commentary on the Dungeon Crawling genre in addition to initial impressions of the Witch Doctor.

Second play through will be a "speed run" using the Witch Hunter were I will try to complete every quest as quickly as possible.

Third play through will be on focusing on the multiplayer elements of the game. This will be done with the Monk.

Fourth through will be on the barbarian and continue to be multiplayer.

The final play through will be on the wizard. I will probably focus on fire specs as I have already completed a character using arcane.

Please tune in if you want to check out the footage!

-BadGamer

EDIT: Streaming will be delayed due to maintenance. It was supposed to be done an hour before streaming. The server is still unavailable. :(

We will begin as soon as the servers are live.

Last edited:

qmonster

Banned

watching now. still not sure what to think of this, but i think i kinda hate it/i think it's too WOW-esque for my liking.

but i'll watch for a bit more to get more of an idea, i guess. thanks for the stream, it's appreciated.

rennet

Diabloii.Net Member

i cant figgure out whats going on but in order for me to post on here i have to hit the refresh button several times each time i want to type otherwise my chat boxes show up greyed out. Anyone have a suggestion what it could be or how to fix it

EdgeMage

Diabloii.Net Member

Diablo 3 updated skills system in its latest patch. If I stream character play throughs again this weekend, are people interested in watching?

I would probably want to do requests so would want some feedback on time/content you all would like to see.

haxxored

Diabloii.Net Member

What happened to the trade rating. Trying to fill one out and found they have disappeared. Is it just me or did the site take them down?

EdgeMage

Diabloii.Net Member

I noticed right after my auction that I couldn't find them. I figured something would get posted in the announcements section but I never saw anything.

rennet

Diabloii.Net Member

Sign up on battle.net and register your diablo2 CD keys then find the beta section and sign up ive done it but never got accepted

haxxored

Diabloii.Net Member

Mind if I ask how you got in on the beta?
There were a bunch of giveaways. Facebook sign up, Blizcon give-aways, and of course direct from B.net sign up. All of them were random giveaways and it was luck of the draw to get invited. They did some select invite a friend stuff but only a few thousand.

jeremyrx

Diabloii.Net Member

Just stopping in to say "Hi" as I spent way to much time in here in the past and am just getting back into the site with the excitement of the release announcement!

EDIT: what happened to the feedback score? Not that it matters but if you click on my score you see that I have 300+ transactions....

GalenDoUrden

Diabloii.Net Member

Just dropping by to say hello, and maybe troll spiffy and Gorash, it's been a while since I've been able to do that........

spiffymcbang

D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

Troll away man....
Heh, good to see you stop in. Are you going to be playing D3?