The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

natedoggga

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

I can't do a trade yet cause i'm unable to message mule info cause i cant send messages till 10 posts. lol so basically im posting here to get another post count towards 10... =[

Mantro

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi, I'm new too. I've been playing this game on and off for 8 years, and never did any trading before.

Last season, I was trying to build an Ubers capable character for the first time. The season ended before I finished finding everything I needed myself.

Enough with that! I'm here to trade.

AceOfJacks

Diabloii.Net Member

A big fat hearty welcome to natedoggga and Mantro. I hope you find many good deals and give me all your money ... er ... I mean ... make some friends!

AceOfJacks

Diabloii.Net Member

I just went into a game in Hell to go kill the Countess. She dropped a Shael rune. One of her flunkies, however, dropped a Lo rune. I feel special.

Shaula

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello all, I'm new here also and kinda to the game. learning alot here on your forums.:wave:

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

banning me wont get you any of my candy! neither will beating me with a stick like a pinata, so dont even try.

AceOfJacks

Diabloii.Net Member

If we dip you in sugar and bake you, will you become candied dead man? Sounds yummy, too bad I'm diabetic.

AceOfJacks

Diabloii.Net Member

I can certainly try?

Also, I just found a Tiara off of Eldritch that makes me want to bang my head into a wall.
+2 sorc skills, 30% e. dmg, all res +13, dr 3
WTF am I supposed to do with this?

bradtford

Diabloii.Net Member

I can certainly try?

Also, I just found a Tiara off of Eldritch that makes me want to bang my head into a wall.
+2 sorc skills, 30% e. dmg, all res +13, dr 3
WTF am I supposed to do with this?
come on cdm get creative, tell him to make a melesorc

AceOfJacks

Diabloii.Net Member

Melee? MELEE?! Are you insane? The last time I swung something in this game was over 4 years ago.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

eh, even for a melee sorc it sucks. 30% damage is a drop in the bucket and it's physical damage which she'll hardly do any of anyway.

let's go Chiefs!