The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffymcbang

D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne
The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

With a new Ladder comes a new Off Topic thread. The slate has been wiped clean yet again.

Rules:
No Spamming
No Flaming
No Trading

GO!

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The new and improved Lub Dub OT Box

Agreed.

Well I just hit lvl 40 and made my spirit for my sorc, time to retire for the day.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member

Too bad that I can't try hardcore in East - the lag may kill me =(

Tazzaxe

Diabloii.Net Member

New Ladder great....I'd like to put an order in for anyone that finds it. I'm DISO a Garden Weasel I'll pay HR's for it.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member

I expect to see some 90's on the ladder if there aren't any already. There were people in low-mid 80's when I logged off last night.

Lvling isn't a problem, it's finding the gear that's a pain in the you know where.

Michalpusa

Diabloii.Net Member

:scratchchin: ...I wonder who will post a first trade thread? Not me for sure cuz I havent even started playing yet...

spiffymcbang

D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

:scratchchin: ...I wonder who will post a first trade thread? Not me for sure cuz I havent even started playing yet...
I was wondering the same thing.
Our resident botters don't have a bot running yet, so they can't post a list yet.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member

Anyone else finding it laggy this evening? Can't seem to shake it.

nicro tower

Diablo: IncGamers Member

I'll start when you guys are flowing in riches, then I can just beg you for itamz :D

But ya, school sucks.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member

Well it seems bots are back in full force now, had a few baal runs last night with a bot as the runner. Not to mention spam bots ~_~

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

i played a bit last night. got to act 4 NM just blazing through acts 2 and 3 at players 1 since they suck so much. cant wait to go back up to 8 for some (hopefully) cool drops.

HA! @ lag.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member

Are you playing single player?

I've just doing trav/meph/chaos/baal runs solo in 6-8 player games until I get some decent gear or hit 70, whichever comes first.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

yepper. i recently went back through and refreshed my online characters, but at this point that's all i can do. actually playing isnt possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.