The most unrealistic thing in d2

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
The most unrealistic thing in d2

We all know that d2 is just made up and almost none of it is realistic, but for you, what is the most unrealistic or outlandish thing in the game?

For me I think it would be that you can't break open chests with your enormous axe or scythe.

Freekje

Diabloii.Net Member
For me it's probably that guy in Atma's bar, drinking beer. I can;t imagine drinking that vile stuf! :rolleyes:

Llathias

Banned
The fact that a character (one who starts with no items, skills nor power) can singlehandedly defeat the 3 prime evils, 2 lesser evils and all the legions of hell!

Which by the way, something that armies of Heaven, led by the most skillful archangles has failed to do...

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
The fact that your companian/mercenary is quite willing to follow you into Hell (literally) for a low one-time fee.

You'd have to drap me kicking and screaming :grin:

Nerigazh

Diabloii.Net Member
If only taking a sip from somebody's well completely rejuvinated my physical and spiritual energy

jjscud

Diabloii.Net Member
The fact that your companian/mercenary is quite willing to follow you into Hell (literally) for a low one-time fee.

You'd have to drap me kicking and screaming :grin:
Especially once he starts making similar money every few kills.

erics

Diabloii.Net Member
Killing 100,000 flying biting gnats with a single arrow and watching them drop a set of plate male (lot of good it did them).

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
Killing 100,000 flying biting gnats with a single arrow and watching them drop a set of plate male (lot of good it did them).
Extracting a humanoid skeleton from a swarm of gnats is pretty impressive also.

Other things include using Meteor while indoors/underground, the lack of friendly fire, and the forces of Heaven charging you gold for their services and wares.

Atil

Diabloii.Net Member
1. How a Quill Rat can carry a Giant Sword, Field Plate and 1047 gold. It's a rat, not a transit van.

2. Cain saying something along the lines of "I'm glad I was of help blah, blah, blah". Oh really? I've just killed numerous legions of the Undead/Demons and what did you do? Identify a pair of boots. Whoopee F***ing Do!

bladejj

Diabloii.Net Member
3. How does drinking dirty old well water meld your broken bones and such instantly, even when your on the brink of death.

2. How one can carry 5 suits of armor in they backpack (which the characters don't even wear).

1. Why do we have to kill the Prime Evils and their minons 3 times!! in order to stop them from resurrecting.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup, the bugs dropping the big stuff, that has to be it, that and being able to one hit kill a swarm, ever.

And the Countess, I mean really at some point the virgins to supply the blood have to run out, esp if you keep throwing it around the walls and floor and then leaving it to clot in bubbling tubs.

edit: oo i forgot the packing issue! If I can fit 25 potions in one spot why only 1 ring? and how huge are the rings if ring mail = 6 of them? why can't big dumb swords lay on their side? or wands? and how in blazes are you going to convince me that heavy plate = padded leather in size?