The most Painful skill?

Sharakorr

Banned
I agree wif lowlander
thorns aura (u gotta be an idiot to die from this one)

u keep attacking and you wonder why u get hurt everytime and while u die u ponder, also the harder u hit the harder u get hit back :lol:

edit: sorry lowlander i didn't read the posts b4 posting
 

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
euhm yeah sharak :thumbsup: very original :lol:

j/k


LowLander said:
Thorns!

"Ya, know, I'm gonna whack ya one realll good"
"Whack"
"Ouch!! Where'd that come fro......"

Your deeds.....

Very painfull! :evil:
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Amiral said:
my worst death of d2skills would be from lvl 1 fireblast... fire=very painful, fireblast=oil and low dmg.

anyway, wolfes mostly kill by rippin your leg and then your throat, thus killing you directly, and static fiel CAN kill, thou it takestime... you would have to take a monsters life down to like .99 to do it, and it takes ... like forever. and in normal only.
Fireblast low damage mine hits about 700-900 and that with only +2 skils.

I would think the blade sentinal would be the worst cutting through you once then turning around and doing it again with fairly low damage depending on what weapon is being held.
 

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
Man raven definately... Poke your eyes out then work his way down.

Agreed.

Alternately, A rather terrible way to die is to have a volcano open up uder you, or the ground simply cracks open and starts toasting you... behind, molten lava leaking all over your shoes...
 

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Amiral said:
anyway, wolfes mostly kill by rippin your leg and then your throat, thus killing you directly, and static fiel CAN kill, thou it takestime... you would have to take a monsters life down to like .99 to do it, and it takes ... like forever. and in normal only.
The reason Static Field can kill is that it's damage is at least 1. Otherwise it would take forever, since monster life is multiplied by 256 for calculations...

Worst way to die:
FE blast. It always kills in hell, no matter how much life you have.
 

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
Worst way to die:
FE blast. It always kills in hell, no matter how much life you have.
But that wouldnt hurt would it?

BAM! you're dead... Ravens on the other hand..... or Lava....
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Amiral said:
my worst death of d2skills would be from lvl 1 fireblast... fire=very painful, fireblast=oil and low dmg.

anyway, wolfes mostly kill by rippin your leg and then your throat, thus killing you directly, and static fiel CAN kill, thou it takestime... you would have to take a monsters life down to like .99 to do it, and it takes ... like forever. and in normal only.
not sure of game mechanics, but in reality, static field couldn't kill - it's like Zeno's Paradox: you never reach a location bcause first you must travel half the distance, then half the remaining distance, then half of that, etc...

say in real life a human has 128 life. static field will knock it down to 64, then 32, then 16, 8, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256 etc, but never down to zero. it's mathmatically impossible. In the game, anything under 1 may be death but actually, static field can never take you down to 0. you'd always be above 0 and thus alive. at least until you stub your toe for 1/256 point of damage
 

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
The nasty way: getting a really nice blow down in your head from a Thorned Hulk in the jungles. Your body is reduced to a messy bloody pulp of smashed organs and bone fragments, yet you are still alive, just waiting for a merciful killing blow, which will never come. Instead, you will be exposed to tiny hungry animals, rain, mud and worms, fighting the inevitable.

The stupid way: I have to agree with Corndog.
"Ok, Cain is saved, Griswold is dead, I even got a peg leg! Sure, that cows will get theirs when this is over!"
*kicks a dead cow. It blows up. Your deeds of stupidity will be remembered.*

The metaphysical hurty way: Blood mana. Imagine getting damage when you channel your magical energies! Must feel something like your blood forcing its way through your skin!
 
a bad way to go would be by blood golem. you say see him, surrounded by monsters, slowly killing him, and you are powerless to stop the torture.
and poison jav woudl be nasty. a javelin go through you, but doesnt kill you, and then posion bursts out of the javelin, slowly kiling you with the unbareable pain and it can takes ages in d2 terms to kill you...
 
Top