The most Painful skill?

][ridium

Diabloii.Net Member
Strafe from a dodgy amazon.. ie getting 10 arrows in the legs and stomach and dying a slow death would be pretty crappy.

Disco-neck Ted

The Dark Library
I would say having one of those blunderbore types wrap you in chains and use you to beat other characters to death. You couldn't get away, and each time you'd hear some adventurer approach, you would have to wonder what kind of armor your face would be smacking up against.

Oh, please please PLEASE don't let him be fighting anyone with a blade barrier shield... *OUCH*

It might take a long, long time to die, too.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
stabbed to death by Fetishes. I mean, they have really big knives, but they can't cut you anywhere above the knee caps

XaviarGangrel

Diabloii.Net Member
I think skill wise the most painful way to die has to be Holy Fire, nasty nasty toastness, but never enough to kill you straight away, slowly, over a few hours.... yuck!

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
ok - Static Feild would be the worst, because actually, it will never kill you, just keep taking away half of your remining life. eventually, you'd be at fractions of 1, getting weaker and weaker but never dying. Ugh!

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
I would have to say CE, come on being hit by flying guts and bone, terrible and not to mention the fire from the initial blast.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
strijdje said:
you're a geek,

*slaps i_marsolek in the face with a trout*

nuff said
Um . . . there aren't enough trout in the world's rivers if you really intend to start slapping all the geeks on a gaming forum. :flip:

I was thinking along the same lines as Kamelbarn . . . death from a thousand paper cuts, that kind of thing. Painful little attacks that take forever to kill you have got to be the worst way to go.

Sure flames hurt a lot, but a meteor or firewall will take you down pretty quickly, and all your nerves will be burned away early on. Cold numbs you to pain.

Disco-neck Ted

The Dark Library
Trout are re-usable. I get sixteen to eighteen geeks per fish (in town) with a normal trout, and a good salmon will last through an entire star trek convention.

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Poison would be teh sux. Something like Luchaire's necro vs hell diablo, where one shot was enough, but it took forever.

It'd be our equivalent of miniscule poison dmg, but enough to kill you over a long, long time. You rush towards the nearest healer, and even as you run the torturous effects of the poison fills you with dread and loathing, the repulsive notion of a noxious death and a fetid corpse haunts your every step. You realize you're not gonna make it. The life orb drops almost to zero, but suddenly it hits you... "hey, poison can't kill! I'll still have 1 hp!"...

... and just outside the healer's place you trip on an exposed root and lose that last hp. pwn. gg. kthxbai.

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
chaos said:
... and just outside the healer's place you trip on an exposed root and lose that last hp. pwn. gg. kthxbai.
Would be even funnier if a mosquito landed on your wrist and sucking the last of your little red (green :scratch: ) globe away :lol:

Even more likely to happen in act 3 where the mosquitos are as big as vultures :scared: .

boogied6

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
ok - Static Feild would be the worst, because actually, it will never kill you, just keep taking away half of your remining life. eventually, you'd be at fractions of 1, getting weaker and weaker but never dying. Ugh!
damnit you took mine

Anidem

Banned
Disco-neck Ted said:
Trout are re-usable. I get sixteen to eighteen geeks per fish (in town) with a normal trout, and a good salmon will last through an entire star trek convention.

Elixes Rugged Trout of Asskicking

1hd 23-87
Dur 10 of 10
Str req 45
Dex reg 80 (Slippery Bastards)
Lev req 24
Att Spd 10
Weapon Class Mace

25% of open wounds upon striking.
7% Chance of casting Lev 4 Poison Nova upon striking.
+1 All Melee Skills
5% +1% Per Consecutive hit on same monster chance of casting a Lev 5 Confusion.
ETHERIAL-Cannot be repaired.

See trout are not to be taken for granted! or assumed to be easily replaced.!

Not to be confused with Ormus's Canned Tuna O'*** Whoopin'.

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
something ercs me about strafe...imagin getting shot by like 8 arrows flying straight through your stomach...you dont stop feeling that kinda thing...

and static field? man that would suck to get continuously shocked. throw a pluged in toaster into your next bath if you dont believe me :flip:

ravens too...getting pecked to death by birds has got to be the worst thing ever.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
euhm, the wolves from a druid perhaps? i wouldnt like to be teared apart by a pack of hungry wolves :scared:

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
LowLander said:
Thorns!

"Ya, know, I'm gonna whack ya one realll good"
"Whack"
"Ouch!! Where'd that come fro......"

Your deeds.....

Very painfull! :evil:
That made me realise life is HC. :teeth:

Damn, i wish i didnt check the box!

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
It gets worse . . . there's no automap and no matter how many times I mouse over my enemies I get no readout of their abilities. :(

Amiral

Diabloii.Net Member
my worst death of d2skills would be from lvl 1 fireblast... fire=very painful, fireblast=oil and low dmg.

anyway, wolfes mostly kill by rippin your leg and then your throat, thus killing you directly, and static fiel CAN kill, thou it takestime... you would have to take a monsters life down to like .99 to do it, and it takes ... like forever. and in normal only.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
damn, i once got y lvl 75 barb HC got killed by a fire in act 5 highlands.. trust me, it wasnt that painfull for my barb, but is was THAT painfull for me... great idea going to shoot some hoops while playing tp/icp and alt -tab ^^