Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Monday Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 29, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

The Monday Thread

Well, i guess i'll be hencefort know as Robin "daily" Strijd ^^

Anywayz, weekend was ok, friday and Sunday i still worked but only from 9.00 till 16.00 so it wasnt that bad... Saterday had a really frustrating basketbal game, but hey, **** happens :rant:

Diabloed alot during the weekend, did alot of rune runs with my winddruid and my MF barb, best find being a ber rune from mephisto :clap: Ow and i got my new project, my titan WW barb, towards lvl 53 and so far, no deaths yet :thumbsup: only 3 more lvls towards my upgraded ribcracker... i'm feeling a bit stupid because my weapon mastery (polearm) is already @ 10.... but im not using a polearm :scratch: but i'll choose one for my end weapon... im not sure yet, but im comparing a ethereal 3 socketed Tomb reaver or a runeword... we'll see what happens

Well, im back to work again, stupid work

Have a good one all today

Robin

2. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Robin, you spam on a daily basis!

Well it’s still Monday afternoon here…work is boring me and I was tired when I arrived! Thankfully I was able to sneak a game in during lunch.

Tempest moved herself into A1 Hell…and she is running the Pit. I discovered a shock soloing Hell…and now I have to run The Pit on players 2. I don’t mind as I am getting used to Hell, and soon I will be able to crank it to players 3. Keeping my HF Merc alive is the most tedious job, but now that he has levelled up a bit he is surviving a lot better.

Haven’t found anything great, just a bunch of white uber item wannabes….(sigh)

Thor was started in a game with Wildjinn Sunday night, but I changed his name as Lailoken is a name reserved for my Zealot (great I need 2 HoZ’s now). He is my Hammerdin – and I would like to say, Khalim’s Will in A1 roxxors! Even on players 8 nothing can stand in my way.

3. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

Ive been runehunting since LOD came out, but still havent found anything higher than IST.

What is you secret?! :p

In other news, no D2 for me this weekend, i was hired as a bouncer (is that the right word for dorrman, guard thingie? :teeth: ) at a local place.
    Easy money, just had to stand there looking mean :D

4. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

well, it's still officially sunday for me, barely...

just finished leveling my new project, Tattersail, the meteorb sorc. decided to depart from the melee realm for a bit, and go for something with a little MF capability- currently lvl17, just about to go after andariel. actually, I ended up doing a few other projects as well- I have a conc.-sword barb in the works, and a java/spearazon. Still working my zealot rebuild (currently lvl 80). I'm hoping to pat him in reasonable time, but it's going to be tough with the equipment i have.

anyway, other than that, not much to report. it was nice an sunny in seattle for a change, and we got some yard work and house cleaning accomplished...woo! excitement!

happy monday folks

WJ

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

@ Milamber, yeah you're right, but it keeps the forum alive and funny doenst :teeth:
    @ ultimater, wOOt, 1000 posts, congratz :clap:

*Gives Ultimater a 1000 posts lap-dance*

6. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Yes it does, and great find with your rune....can you hear my mumbles from there?

(Shudders)

7. MFdoom

MFdoom IncGamers Member

got my fishymance to act 4 on sunday from act 1- havent used a red pot yet :clap: , found a flambellow from meph, dual leech meph from meph, ANOTHER windhammer from meph :rant: oh yeah and a unique ogre axe- two sheals ni it and i think its at max hits per ww :thumbsup:

8. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Hi everyone,

Played for a few hours sunday night, longest DII session of march(and little chanche of beating that one).
    Got my three-way dance assassin thru act III Nightmare, start to finish. More info in that thread, including scores etc.
    Other than that a quick update on my septavirate HC project.

Matrix theme septavirate

Trinity - trapassassin - act IV, Nightmare - lvl 61
    Niobe - LF-javazon - act III, Nightmare - lvl 60
    Morpheus - concentrate/beserk barb - act I, normal - lvl 16
    Merovingian - fishymancer - act I, normal - lvl 8
    The Twins - Shockbear + Grizzly - act I, normal - lvl 1
    Agent Smith - Fanatic zealot/convertadin - actIII, nightmare - lvl 60
    Persephone - Fire and Ice sorc - act I, normal - lvl 1

As you can see not much progress outside the tournament, but these are now the only chars on my screen, with one softcore char that i play with a few friends through MP.I am looking forward to getting everyone really on the way though, although this project will take me forever, playing about 4 hours a week max. I did move my fishymancer out of the bloodmoor in the weekend, but tourney goes first for the time being.

Have fun,

Gouda

9. Amiron

Amiron IncGamers Member

This weekend have been quite good from my d2 perspective since i finally made my Ik barb make it to lvl93, and i also managed to start a new char. No rune or mf runs though, but i think i will do a few this week.

:drink: //Amiron

10. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Today will be nice day playing my barb, he is lvl 63 now, on lvl 67 he can use his Mara's Kaleidoscope and 2 levels later his final weapon :) After that it will be easy. I propably will start hell difficulty on lvl 76, then he can use Dracul's Crasp

Not much more to say now

11. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

This weekend was rather, um.... unfulfilling. Saturday I got to play lots of D2, but I spent most of the time doing Pindle runs, which yielded next to nothing. I think a Bloodtree Stump was the best thing that dropped, and that was from one of the zombies in the garden.

Sunday was spent gathering stuff from my parents' house for the wedding in December. I received lots of stuff I didn't even know I'd need, so I suppose it was a good thing.

As for today, my fiance is working the whole day on a theatre production, so I'll be by my lonesome after work.

~K_P

12. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I made Matriach with my Frostmaiden. :jig: :jig:

13. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

It's been a while. :wave:

I just got done with spring break... first day back in school, bleh. Spring Break ended kind of weird. One of my uncles died, so we had to load up in my tiny car and take a two hour drive to the funeral. We didn't make it back until about 9:00 PM last night.

I've been playing a lot of D2. I'll have a new Matriarch coming up soon, so be ready for that!

Hope everyone has fun!

14. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I didn't make much progress after my sunday thread post. Spent the day washing cars and working in the yard.

When I did fire up Diablo again, I realized my last trading session had wiped my glorious map seed for Meph runs, so I had to explore Durance II looking for the stairs to the lower level. Let me just say that this is the worst map seed ever. The waypoint couldn't be any farther from the stairs, and Bremm and the boys are hanging out right where I TP in, so that's no good for speedy runs. :(

Like I said, I'll reset that map and try again; or maybe I'll quest on through Act V. Don't know yet.

15. vajurewi

vajurewi IncGamers Member

my fishy moved into Act 2 NM and picked up a Might merc. up to clvl 56 now. I outfitted him w a Meatscraper and some crappy armor - dont have much items in 1.10 that fit him. that Maggot Lair was a pain - couldnt move forward or backwards with so many bugs and my skels in the way!

waiting for Hellboy and Punisher to come out - this week I think!

16. Couvi

Couvi IncGamers Member

I am home sick today and since I can't seem to sleep I will cruise the SPF. Yesterday I experience the most fun and fulfilling multiplayer games I have ever been in. I joined in durign mid Act V norm and continued with the hroup all the way to Act IV nightmare! That was the longest I have ever played in one session and taws a great time. I didn't really find any good drops but a kind sorc named Edea (didn't get forum name) kindly gave me Duriel's Shell which dropped in the Great Marsh on nightmare. One day I hope to also help a fellow player. :innocent:

17. AdunaCCDanimoth

AdunaCCDanimoth IncGamers Member

Not doing too much, outside of leveling up my MF Trapper. Probably going to jump in on a couple games and help epople out like I did in heaven's Act 1 Norm game. Other than that, probably not going to do too much today.

18. farting bob

farting bob Banned

at the time you posted, he had (and still has) 999 posts.
    *Gives Ultimater a 999 posts lap-dance*

19. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

I messed around with Fawkes, my PS/TS-Dtail assassin, she hit lvl 86. I ran the Flayer Jungle a few times, got a Lum on my very first group, then I found a Nature's Peace (my first), made it to Meph, after a hellish fight on lvl3, I had 3 bosses, I shoulda taken a screen shot, 2 Blood lords, one was Fantatic, one was Might, and Freakin Bremm was conviction, sick absolutely sick. I only died once thanks to CoS, and finished them off one by one. I lost 300,000+ on merc and company.

I invested my excess skill points in Venom (1) and now I'm pumping CoT. Venom is a nice little bonus, not much but every little bit counts. I want DS, but it's not worth 5 points, so I'll find a +2 assassin claw with DS and put it in the off hand claw as I rarely use two-claw attacks. I find this build a little fragile if you forget to turn on CoS, but she's definately a killing machine, no hammerdin but I'm at p4 all the way through Hell, p8 in Flayers was no prob, even easier than hammerdin since you don't have wierd positioning for hammers to hit (lil' cold immunes die fast to decrep+ Dtail, one kick and a decrepified group dies).

Meph dropped a Nord's (my 2nd) so I'm thinking it would be fun to make a dual wielding Nord's Barbarian called Nord. I haven't made a barb yet so I'd go Ironskin. I hate Hephisto, he dropped me a freakin' Io. Thanks for nothing.
    I'm never gonna have a chaos claw, I'm resigned to that now.

I'll mat Fawkes today or tomorrow.

20. zelfmoordis

zelfmoordis IncGamers Member

Done a lot of mf runs this morning, I found an etherela Ribcracker a few weeks ago and I was hoping to find me a normal one today, so finally a ribcracker dropped (after 4 days of mfing for one) and :rant: it was ethereal again, so now I have 2 ethereal ribcrackers and no normal one :d

I want to build a barb with it! (mace mastery boosts it doesnt it?)

Further I found myself my first shako ever, unqiue balrog spear and unique flying axes, my hammerdin finished off diablo hell easily and made lvl 81..

All in all a good diablo 2 day!

:wave: