The MF Gods have been good for me today...have they been for you?

EViLsneakyDUCK

Diabloii.Net Member
The MF Gods have been good for me today...have they been for you?

Woot,

Just today I've gotten 2 arachs from meph, a griffons during a pit run, and a hoz off an armor rack during a countess run.

Anyone else having a good day?

ilovesoda

Diabloii.Net Member
EViLsneakyDUCK said:
Woot,

Just today I've gotten 2 arachs from meph, a griffons during a pit run, and a hoz off an armor rack during a countess run.

Anyone else having a good day?
griffon omfg! What char/lvl are you^^?

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a CoA from Pindle the other day with my lvl 84 trapsin. My 92 Hammerdin got 43 and 48 War Travs from Baal in the last two days, and a Tal Armor from a minion in Travincal. Definitely the best streak I've ever had.

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess i have too sacrifice someone too, i was keying, countesse drops um :shocked: Cant pick the Um...lag...lag...(reapeat and rinse about 50k times) I'm saying *insert bad language (lots) here* And it happened, c/i, temp ban. Just for wanting an um

zuke

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, here's the story of my week...
Perf fire Eschuta's Temper from Baal
Then I did my first ever solo run through Uber Trist - 20/19 sorc torch.
Today I did my second run through Uber Trist - 19/18 pally torch.
*faint*
I should buy a lotto ticket.

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
lmao hey wait a second. i'm guessing i just bought one of those off you duck. am i correct? =) (i didn't notice it was you duck that was posting until just now lol)

zuke, you should buy me a lotto ticket ^_^

DiabloLikesMMA

Diabloii.Net Member
After about a month not playing Diablo, I returned to Pits and got a CoA with 2 sockets, 14% DR and 22 Resists. My MF was pretty bad for a few days till I got a Tal Armor. A few months ago I also found a low Tyryals armor. YAY.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
I was key running Nihla two days ago,a few seconds into the game,half way to the stairs to halls of vaught "Diablo walks the earth"...no soj count...:shocked:

Pulled out a 19/17/8 anni, sixth one this ladder:grin:

EViLsneakyDUCK

Diabloii.Net Member
add a 24 dr levianthan to the found today list :grin:

the first time i ever killed dclone myself, i found a 19/20/10 anni but it disappeard with my characters after I quit playing for a year

pliu

Banned
It was yesterday. I give my friend a free 12/11 Zon torch and said get myself another torch. I killed all ther uber Bang!!! My first P torch! it is 20/19 :smiley:

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
pliu said:
It was yesterday. I give my friend a free 12/11 Zon torch and said get myself another torch. I killed all ther uber Bang!!! My first P torch! it is 20/19 :smiley:
Looks like karma paid off for you. :wink3:

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
sacrafices don't mean jack. I usually pray to Elly and the other forum gods and if Elly is in a good mood, good things happen. If that does not work, just pay the SoJ tax to Dredd, Freet, and Gorny (he could always use a D2 soj in WoW -_-)...

pliu

Banned
Evrae Altana said:
Looks like karma paid off for you. :wink3:
karma pay off me more today. And I think no one will believe me :grin: I find a legit 20 life/5 res SC :badteeth: I will keep both 20/10 P torch and this charms my self. It is a good show to people :azn: