Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Matrix

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by vdzele, Mar 21, 2008.

1. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

The Matrix

Morpheus:

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Yes, these words are so true.

One of my recent critics (Rashiminos) had posted several times wondering did I ever start a thread. Like I don’t have anything to say or my posts don’t lead to the main cause. I will just continue my thoughts from this thread into this new one. Bortaz. Jm, Dondrei, Pip boy ….you can all skip this thread. You know, I posted it.

Agreed???

You are risking of getting a bad reputation by agreeing with my standings. Don’t do that if you don’t want to get a tag like I get on my every post, most recently: S&M person.

As for S&M, I am certain that I am not a person who would go to a bank and borrow “money” and be a slave of returning something that they proclaimed “value”. However I know that people have to do that, unfortunately it’s the only way of starting a family life. This global Master & Servant “trick” started way back in 1694. I am certain that most people don’t know that lending money with interest was forbidden in all civilizations through most of the history known to mankind. Now, there must be a reason for this. Most people today would say that people are smarter / wiser today, what foolishness.

Let’s go back into history (deeply hidden for known reasons).

Napoleon said this.

He said this for a reason. He knew that his financiers borrowed him money as well to his opponents. His financiers were also French (partly) as he was. Now, why would he say such a thing like this? Could the reason be in the words that you can find at the last quote of this post? Read the whole text several times as a loop.

Several founding fathers of America and the Presidents knew what it is all about. Like Benjamin Franklin when he said what was the prime reason for American Revolution:

Yes, the Matrix balloon started in 1694 by the creation of the Bank of England. Issuing money out of thin air caused an enormous amount of British debt. By 1698, just few years later, the government debt had grown from the initial 1.25 million to 16 million. At the mid of the 18 century it was 140 million. British government passed a law to raise revenues from its colonies in order to make the interest payments to the Bank. This so called “Bank of England” is a PRIVATE institution. It is not an institution that belongs or is a part of the British government nor does work for the people of Britain. After 700 years of struggle, fighting against the Tally Sticks, the Money Lords have conquered Britain and today we are witnessing the last days of their creation. The 300 years old balloon has peaked and it is soon to burst. Some chronology follows

John Adams, Founding Father of the American Constitution

Thomas Jefferson

James Madison

History records that all wars were caused because of “the bank”. Establishing one, maintaining it or causing wars so nations could be in great debt. Not many know that Central US bank changed owners 8 times since the revolution until it was fixed in 1913. During one attempt in 1832, the Lords tried to trick the Congress. But President Jackson stopped (vetoed the bill) the bank charter.

Once he yelled at them:

Jackson is warning future generations of America:

Abraham Lincoln said this before the civil war:

Well what was civil war all about then? Could it be these words that Otto von Bismarck, Chancellor of Germany, said few years later:

The war was all about these words, Abraham Lincoln:

And what were the Lords of the West thinking when they triggered American civil war. Here is a nice quote from London Times that describes their intentions against Lincoln.

Right before he was killed Lincoln wrote this to a friend:

Yes he did see the black future, in 1913 US felt down. Some people at that time knew what was all about, like Bismarck Chancellor of Germany

Vancouver Sun of May 2, 1934

And why were they fighting against the Matrix. Could this be the reason: 1891, American Bankers Association

James A. Garfield, assassinated president of the United States

Here is how Charles A. Lindbergh, a Republican of Minnesota described 1907 scam, when many Americans were fooled

In 1913, The Matrix was definitely established in America, one of the last bastions of freedom had fallen. Not even the support of Russia during the Civil War wasn’t much of a help in establishing the Matrix in the US of A. Louis McFadden, chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, said this 20 years later about the 1913 act:

Congressman Lindbergh:
    Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, 1960s, Wright Patman from Texas:

This is what President Woodrow Wilson said after he realized what he signed:

Die Lords never forgave the Russian Czar for supporting Lincoln during the Civil War. Also, Russia was the last major European nation to refuse to give in to the privately-owned central bank scheme. So they invested hugely into Bolsheviks. Why would they do such a thing like that? Here is one explanation:

And here is another:
    Louis T. McFadden, Banking and Currency Committee:

After creating one monster (red one) and robbing American people in 1929 they started creating another (black one) with the money they have taken from the poor American people. This is a quote about what was going on in the 1930’s

After they have raised Hitler, they deliberately pushed their own people to get butchered in a massive war that caused 50 million causalities. They knew that the Japanese were going to attack them, 12 days before Pearl Harbor.

1923, Charles A. Lindbergh, a Republican of Minnesota.
    Louis T. McFadden, Banking and Currency Committee during the Great Depression years, said in l932

President Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1933:

Senator Barry Goldwater

President Theodore Roosevelt

Marriner S. Eccles, Chairman and Governor of the Federal Reserve Board

Robert H. Hemphill, Credit Manager of Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta, Georgia

Congressman Wright Patman.

Leo Tolstoy also watched The Matrix when he said this.

William Lyon Mackenzie King, Prime Minister of Canada

Sir Josiah Stamp Director, Bank of England 1928-1941

And what is the PRIME GOAL, David Rockefeller, 1991:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  2. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Re: The Matrix

You remind me of this joke:

A woman is watching the news and sees that there is a car driving the wrong way down the highway. Knowing her husband is on that highway, she decides to call him and give him a warning. She calls her husband and says "Dear, watch out! There's a car going the wrong way down the highway." The husband replies, "Honey, it's not just one car, it's all of 'em!"

3. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Nice joke, I am sure it is funny.

Do you have any comment on my post besides linking me with your database jokes.

4. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

My history teachers beat it into everyone's heads that the civil war was about state's rights, not slavery in a direct sense. I see you're pinning it on banks.

5. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

After WWI, The Lords have erased all history links that linked any history event to them. They did this by buying all media in the west and configuring school books, news articles (as much as they can), hiding facts that could lead to them.

6. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Who are "The Lords"?

7. WildBerry

WildBerry IncGamers Member

Lack of evidence proves me right, it supports my hypothesis.

*sigh*

You dig a lot of interesting quotes, vzdele, and you successfully show there has been in the past a generic dislike to making money amongst the high, mighty and influential. This is, however, usually not because they deem money evil on the principle - they are aware it is a venue to power, power enough to rival and dethrone theirs. That's why kings and congressmen alike wanted to renounce power of the almighty dollar.

8. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Ahh !!!

My eloquent, sharp-minded Finnish friend.

Proof. !!

Yes, proof. Everyone wants that. What could I say?

I have no.

I have dug for the last 30 years many things. Been around, seen many things, listened to many people, witnessed many events, …

There is nothing that I could do to support my words. Only to dig more and “spam†you with more quotes that are saved from erasing.

The only thing that we could lean on now, is life. Life will prove my words and the words that were saved. We, me and you, will be the witnesses of events that will prove many generations who fought for the truth. This is my opinion and my opinion is based on many things. We could be the last generation, a privileged one, that will have a historic opportunity to see the fall of the “The Matrixâ€

As one of the ideologists of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, general Ivasov said it once (paraphrasing): “westerners will soon enough have to trade with us through barter standards. We will not accept their currency no moreâ€

I think Iranian leader is heading in that direction through his attempt to establish Russian currency in exchange for his oil.

9. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

About media

1953, John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff of the New York Times

Does anyone think this has changes since then? If so he is a child.

Over 70% of the major stockholders of ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN are banks (Chase Manhattan Corp., Citibank, Morgan Guaranty Trust and Bank of America); 10 such corporations control over 80 magazines (including Time and Newsweek), over 80 newspapers (including the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal), and various motion picture companies, giving the major Wall Street banks total ownership of the mass media, with few exceptions (such as the Disney Company's purchase of ABC).

10. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

But if these the lords own all media, why are you allowed to spew your drivel unless you've been sent by them as part of a disinformation effort? Riddle me that. Your the lords are weak to have sent you.

See, more proof. These the lords want someone who can't tell the difference between the Ruble and the Euro. It wouldn't serve them to have someone with smrts and a unshakable belief in the transmundane.

I'm on to you and your masters, The Lords.

11. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

So why aren't the evil bankers flicking their pens and writing up some money to get them out of this mortgage crisis? Why did BoA, Chase and Citi all write down huge sums of money?

How did all these bankers lose their power?

12. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

This is something new. A totally new approach by maccool.

Me & The Lords as one team.

And what “disinformation effort” would that be? Please tell us all what are my goals?

@Steve – I don’t see you as a true banker. More as a employee.

13. WildBerry

WildBerry IncGamers Member

He means that if the Lords indeed were all-powerful enough to systematically remove traces leading back to them from the recorded history, there would be no chance for you to continue speaking against them - unless they personally allowed it.

There is a little hole in your logic, indeed. maccool remains my favourite troller.

14. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

They cannot control everything. Though, they are approaching their ultimate goal. Microchiping all of you. RFID cards and biometric implants is the destiny.

I am too far from them. I have returned back from North America recently. Nevertheless, one day someone could say on my door

Mr. Anderson. We meet again.

15. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

Thanks, I guess.

BUt my question is if bankers truely control everything, and these lords, the CEOs of major banks, and the federal reserve board and these secret "lords", why don't they just fix the mortgage crisis? why would John Reed allow everything to collapse and lose his job? couldn't he have fixed it with the flick of a pen?

when you understand why he couldn't, you'll understand why we don't really have "lords". We just have wealthy people, and they come and go.

16. KillerAim

KillerAim IncGamers Member

A quick question, vdzele. You do realize that there is a difference between Banking and a Federal Banking System, don't you. If, in your world, Banking didn't exist:
    • How would one buy a house? Would someone have to save the entire amount before he could purchase a place to live?
    • Let's say that I developed a miracle drug that would take an extensive amount of money to bring to market. How could I get this money (and keep control of my company) if I couldn't borrow it from a bank? If I had to earn it myself, what do you say to the thousands of people that would suffer because my drug wouldn't be available for years?
    • How do I travel without having to keep a lot of valuables on me that would leave me an ripe target for a thief?

17. Holysinner

Holysinner IncGamers Member

Well, all of the Federal Reserve's recent actions (as well as the coordinated actions of the BOE, ECB, BOJ, and Canadian and Swiss central banks) support vdzele's thesis. The Basel accords encourage lowering deposit requirements, using arcane formulae to figure risk. Who bailed out Bear Stearns?

I think that what vdzele is saying is not that commercial/investment banks are the same as Federal Reserve systems, but that they are inextricably linked. Not that the heads of the related institutions are all-powerful, but that they have created a nearly indecipherable arena that enables the powerful participants to compete with one another for power, influence, and wealth. Look at Hank Paulson, former chair of Goldman Sachs, the investment bank with the highest margins in the business. He was lured to head the Treasury department, and has been predictably ineffective. It is the commercial and investment banks that sway the Federal Reserve to lower interest rates, despite the greater problem of inflation and falling dollar.

Most developing countries have learned from the mistakes of the past and have been accumulating hoards of foreign reserves, making themselves largely independent of the IMF and World Bank. So these institutions have been trying to reinvent themselves, rather than downsizing or disbanding. At the same time the US continues to borrow, with foreign governments buying up the loans. Is this not fraught with risk?

I don't buy into all of vdzele's conclusions or theories, but he has identified a very real problem. The US would be far better off going back to a fully-backed, gold-standard currency. This would not destroy the beneficial aspects of credit that KillerAim has pointed to, as retail banks could still borrow and lend, but would end the endless printing of money out of thin air.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  18. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

The Matrix again ? Whatever, I'm taking the blue pill anyway.

You are not in a proper position to address people like that and even if you were, it would still be rude and insulting. I just get angry about seeing you doing that to other people, although I'm as well a bit amused about you producing yourself like that.

I'm not saying this as a moderator, but better stop with that, it will lead to no good.

19. Holysinner

Holysinner IncGamers Member

I can't know vdzele's intent, but honestly I didn't read his response to WB as condescending or snarky. I actually read it as a sincere complement. Maybe there's a history there I'm not aware of, and you're certainly entitled to your interpretation, but if he had no regard for WB would he have responded to the request?

*getting in the middle of something against my better instincts*

20. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Take the pill. I don’t mind.

But as for other part of your comment I strongly protest. I deeply and honestly admire to everything that Wildberry posts. There was never been anything personal between us and we do like to exchange opinions on different subjects. We have a long history of mutual respect. There is nothing wrong when I said: you are my friend. This is no insulting and rude.

Though, I see you are getting personal against me and I don’t see the reasons. You can track all of posts and there is NOT ONE statement of mine that was insulting and rude. Despite the fact that people through trash on me and none of you moderators ever said anything against my “critics”.

This is totally shocking to me and unbelievable.