The Mandatorily Official "I Will Draw Anything in MS Paint" Thread

LordQuas

Diabloii.Net Member
The Mandatorily Official "I Will Draw Anything in MS Paint" Thread

This thread is my trademark. Any forum I go to I usually bring some incarnation of this thread with me, so once again, I offer up my art skills (or lack thereof) with the Windows platform's most underrated yet most popular art tool, MSPaint.

Feel free to post any oddball request and I will try my best to digitally immortalize it. Pictures will start coming tomorrow :D

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't draw with paint, but I do like to use it to edit pictures. I go over normal pictures to change how it looks. Kinda like putting on a jacket...

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
well if you decide to do a horse maybe you can put one of those cute little monkeys on him...you know...red cowboy hat, chaps and cap guns

I really need some simple, solid color with black outlines drawing of the following:

The peak of a volcano erupting with a pillar of lava, obscured at the top by 3-D blocky letters that spell "ERUPTOR."

Don't ask.

If no-can-do, don't worry.

EDIT: And I need it by Friday, if possible.

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Recreate Dali's Persistance of Memory in Paint. I'll give you a quarter.

Or something.

Freemason

Banned
I need several 8 x 10 collor glossy cartoons of Arlo Guthrie with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

LordQuas

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
aw baby. lord quas: quasimito?
If you're talking about the Madlib alter-ego Quasimoto, then yes. I'm a huge fan.

EDIT: Such a huge fan, that I type fthe first few lines of "Microphone Mathematics" into D2 after I win duels.

Its LordQuas droppin sh*t like some horses/irritate your mindstate have you split like divorces/of course its the new breed f*ckin up the mainstream/plus we gon gain cream, keep doin the same thing/elevatin styles beyond explication/turn up a notch increase the amplification etc etc.

LordQuas

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
Sounds like someone is lacking numchuck/computer hacking/bo staff skills.
*drives up in a low rider and shakes his head at you, warning you to stop bruising my ego*

dirkdig

Diabloii.Net Member
LordQuas said:
If you're talking about the Madlib alter-ego Quasimoto, then yes. I'm a huge fan.

EDIT: Such a huge fan, that I type fthe first few lines of "Microphone Mathematics" into D2 after I win duels.

Its LordQuas droppin **** like some horses/irritate your mindstate have you split like divorces/of course its the new breed ***** up the mainstream/plus we gon gain cream, keep doin the same thing/elevatin styles beyond explication/turn up a notch increase the amplification etc etc.
you might wanna not try to bypass the word filter, that'll get you banned around here...

gaoneng

Diabloii.Net Member
Cloud_Walker said:
I really need some simple, solid color with black outlines drawing of the following:

The peak of a volcano erupting with a pillar of lava, obscured at the top by 3-D blocky letters that spell "ERUPTOR."

Don't ask.

If no-can-do, don't worry.

EDIT: And I need it by Friday, if possible.
ERUPTOR

I'm curious and can't wait till tomorrow for LordQuas to start drawing... Can we ask now? :D

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Can you draw us a picture of Isolde popping out of a cake and doing a dance? So then we can post it in every new members welcome thread!

j/k

KnightFall