The Low Level Item Fund - Ladder season 4

Lokiswrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The Low Level Item Fund - Ladder season 4

Im on US East new Sorc and im lookin for some items for leveling im mostly specing Cold atm for leveling but ill take anything i cant to help me out :) lemme know whats up

Al Hazred

Diabloii.Net Member

Anyone willing to help a brother out? Just started up again( all accounts expired :/), starting an mf sorc so any help would be greatly appreciated.

US-East: Efadrine

suhteevah

Diabloii.Net Member

Just started playing uswest could use any help I can get ty! Trying to get my mf sorc going

Charibo

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey returning to the game after a 4 year break, playing on Europe ladder softcore, any and every help greatly appreciated, please contact me here if you got anything to spare.

priestizzle

Diabloii.Net Member

Just re-installed 2 days ago after 2-3 years of not playing. The gaming organization I'm in has a bunch of people who never played d2 before so I offered to play through with them and show em the ropes. I decided to try and get a sorc rushed up to use as an MFer for the group while our other characters play through legit.

So far I managed to get the sorc to 41, act 2 nightmare with absolutely zilch for gear. If anyone has a hand me down set of sorc MF stuff they wouldn't mind donating to the cause, or even a hand at getting me into act 4 hell so I can chaos run my way to baal runs. Anything would be appreciated and go a long way.

US east ladder by the way.

Last edited:

nyroc

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey i just got back into d recently after a while absence, which ik, same story as everybody else, but i
Can't help that xD i have a level 51 sorc who is in some pretty dire need of... Well, anything. If you can hell me out and get me going a bit I'll definitely be nice and come back as a Doner shortly. Please pm if you can help, in game or out. Account name is nyroc529 sorc name being liteupthesky. Thank you quite a bit to anybody willing to help out

nyroc

Diabloii.Net Member

Ladder sc eastern
Sent from my LG-LS696 using Tapatalk 2

nyroc

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm aight on items now, level 63 and getting some decent items now, starting within the next week or so, depending on how often I play, ill start a mule and start putting goodies in there.

"The only you have to fear is fear itself"

nyroc

Diabloii.Net Member

Ik lol, I kewp forgetting to add that extra word that I'm missing haha

"The only you have to fear is fear itself"

nyroc

Diabloii.Net Member

Count me in as a doner. On us east ladder softcore, if you need something pm me or whisper nyroc529 after midnight EST you'll get some decent unique and rates and occasionally a set item

"The only thing you have to fear is fear itself"
JFK

Demmi

Diabloii.Net Member

Count me in as a doner. On us east ladder softcore, if you need something pm me or whisper nyroc529 after midnight EST you'll get some decent unique and rates and occasionally a set item

"The only thing you have to fear is fear itself"
JFK
tried messagin you in game a few times, you were offline. Your inbox here is full :(

i am having a rough time stuck dying in hell act 1. My ign is *taconight , i'll take any thing that can help me out. I am trying a meteorb build.