The Low Level Item Fund - Ladder season 4

Redguard

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The Low Level Item Fund - Ladder season 4

Hey Folks, back into Diablo 2 after about 5 years and I still enjoy it very much.

My First two chars are a fishymancer and a MF Zon based on another Nightfish guide.

Basically I want to get some MF chars going so I can build wealth and have something to invest in experimental chars.

I will take any help/items, questing partners, and the like that anyone is generous enough to offer. I have **** for trades but If I can spare anything not related to those two chars I will gladly trade it.

US East SC Ladder

Acct: RedGuard1966
Necro: GhoulArmy
Zon: xFridax

Thanks in advance!

Pyratheon

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm back playing again after a couple of years break, and so have no items. I've started a meteorb sorc for MF. I'm currently level 34, planning to do some runs to level then start MFing on NM andy or meph. I don't really have any decent equipment though. Anything to help survive, and low level mf stuff like topazs would be appreciated.

Account: Pyratheon
Char: J-Runsorc

Europe, SC Ladder.

canthinkofone

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi I started playing again after a while because of nostalgia (and waiting for Diablo 3 =)). I started a new Orb/Fireball Sorc, but I don't really have anything and its really hard for me to find items. I'm 25 right now, but I should be able to level up faster with some Normal Baal Runs. Hopefully I can mf in the future. If I could get help that would be appreciated =).

Account: golemofdoom
Char: orbitaller

Realm: US East, Diablo 2 Expansion Standard Ladder.

EDIT: I got help from Redguard (Thank you!). Thank you for creating this topic =).

Last edited:

Tilliandra

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi,

Getting back into it again for the 100th time, or at least it feels that way. :)
Started a Blizz Sorc to get my MF back on, any help would be greatly appriciated.

Account: damnb
Char: Tilliandra

Realm: EU, SC Ladder

Lazzius

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey everyone!

Just started back (just now, actually ;)).

Account : Lazzius
Realm : US East
Ladder

Willing to start out with a Sorceress, so I can get some decent MF going on soon !

I'm willing to donate items too, once I get a decent stash :)

Anything related to Sorc equipement would be very much apperciated.

Thanks!

FrozenSolid

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello!

I'm picking up D2 again briefly due to boredom.
My sorc is really struggling so I'll gladly take anything cheap and efficient.

Realm: Europe, Softcore, Ladder
Account: WonderWorld

Thanks =)

Taeraq

Diabloii.Net Member

Friend bugged me to start up again, so I'm going from scratch again. If anyone has anything to spare (particularly low-mid level), it'd be much appreciated.

Realm: USEast, Softcore, Ladder
Account: Tae

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

prowler666

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi there. I´m back after 2 years of retirement... can´t get too much time away from D2 :D

I started with a Meteorb Sorc (currently lv 10) to build wealth for other chars and I´m struggling without gear.

If you have anything dusty I could put to use, I will gladly accept :)

USEast ladder
Account: luizvd

Thank you very much

Mrjones

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi just started playing again after a couple of years. Just looking for anything that can help me out. Level 9 sorc goin for either pure orb or orb/fireball. Any help would be awesome

USWEST SOFTCORE LADDER
ACCOUNT: mrjon3s

LeaTelamon

Diabloii.Net Member

Not quite wanting to be a donator, but I got some low sorc items to give away that I used early on to get going myself, including a Lore helm and a Leaf staff + some other unique staves. I can also offer to help crafting any low level runewords such as Stealth, Smoke and Spirit given you provide me with the base.

*LeaTelamon @Europe.

bytesnap

Diabloii.Net Member

Returning long-time player looking for starter MF gear or anything worthwhile. Add ByteSnap in USWest. Thanks.

Player

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm starting a sorc after realizing I need to farm some items before levelling other chars. All starter items are welcome. I'm in EU server, /w or add PlayerSS.

Nostalgia

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm Leaving D2 forever as soon as Diablo 3 is released or I get in the beta at very least. I have a full account of items and mules. Nothing spectacular, some good others mostly mid range. Let me know how I can donate these items to the greater good. I dont intend to play at all so its all up for grabs.

Edit: Server: UsWest

Account: NostalgiaTag

menk

Diabloii.Net Member

Old player, returning to diablo for nth time, I was hoping ladder was reset in september, but I am starting anyways.
I would be grateful for any leveling stuff! :nod:

Europe
account: gromenauer

Last edited:

Sporky

Diabloii.Net Member

I just started up again after several years with my room mate who has never played!

We're playing on USWest Ladder.
He rolled a Javazon, and I'm going with a Sorc. I haven't decided on a build, though probably orb + something.

You can contact EvilSpork.
Any suggestions for a sorc build would also be appreciated as I'm a bit out of touch with the patches since I last played.

Evilspork

Diabloii.Net Member

I just started up again after several years with my room mate who has never played!

We're playing on USWest Ladder.
He rolled a Javazon, and I'm going with a Sorc. I haven't decided on a build, though probably orb + something.

You can contact EvilSpork.
Any suggestions for a sorc build would also be appreciated as I'm a bit out of touch with the patches since I last played.
HA! I just remembered my old login! yay! haha

Is this low level item fund still going on?

Asghan

Diabloii.Net Member

Sup Guys! Long time Lurker,,,,

I have a few low lvls greens and uniques if you guys need contact Azgariel.. if i dont keep dying with my chars will be a pleasure help you guys out

Duhhhh sorry i've forgotten to say my real... USEAST

Sikh

Diabloii.Net Member

Just came back to Diablo 2, and would love to have some freebies for my CL/FO sorc that I'm making for MF'ing purposes.
My account name is Sikh @ Europe.
Thank you very much :)

Drunksbro

Diabloii.Net Member

Long time lurker here, same story as most of the people in this thread. I've been playing nonladder now for quite a while but it just feels lacking and I want to go back to ladder. Created a fb/orb sorc and would love a peasant crown, magefists or such for a flying start.

If you'd like, I can toss some nonladder stuff in return (should have a CoH and such lying around...)

throw a whisper to *Drunksbro6 if you're feeling generous and you happen to play in the europe realm.

CharDar

Diabloii.Net Member

Are people still contributing to this? If so, I'd love to get in on it.