The Low Level Item Fund - Ladder season 4

Let

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The Low Level Item Fund - Ladder season 4

Uswest

Searching for Arcanna's Trick's set/pieces for my low level mage. I don't intend to raise her past lvl 40 and I really have a desire for this set.

It has a lvl 15 requirement so I believe this counts as a low level item fund :)

Meskaline

Diabloii.Net Member

uswest

searching for any end build gear to help my MFing sorc.
i know thats kinda blunt but she is kinda gearless rofl

i dont need low/mid gear seeing as im being rushed through
need gear to actually help with farming MFing

LittleSimba

Diabloii.Net Member

My sorc isnt turning out so well...trying to go pure cold...lvl 21 on us east ^^ thanks :O

koticgood

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi, I got referred here from the newcomer forum. I play on USwestSoftLadder. This is my first time through D2 and I'm lookin to make leveling a bit easier and lazier. Some cheaper items I saw from guides that looked like they would help a lot were Frostburn Gauntlets, Peasant Crown, and a really low Vipermagi. I have a cube/1pdiamond/6jewels/1xral/1xthul that I got when I leveled my barb to 24 before I wanted to switch to a sorc. Any help with the items would be great, and suggestions for cheap shoes/rings/amulet/weapon to look out for would help a lot too!

gickeleshut

Diabloii.Net Member

US West Softcore.

There's a locker account that's periodically resupplied. Not strictly sorc items, but you'll probably find something for your merc at least :).

Name: CARNY
Password: LOCKER

CookieCutter

Diabloii.Net Member

EuScL Looking for anything really. Starting from scratch so anything(Yes I mean ANYTHING) would help alot=)

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm new to Diablo, and I'm making a Sorc, shes level 3 atm, but I would appreciate some equipment to level in to. I'll start working on her, firend says I should be able to hit 70-80 in a few days of baal leeching, so thats what I'll go for.

Trionth
USwestSoftcore
Nonladder

ael

Diabloii.Net Member

I have some stuff to donate, preferable to people new. Well, starting out again, anyways. :p

EuScL

If no replies in 24h from this post I'll do a giveaway on etf.

Cheers! :wave:

Professor Fowler

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi. New to posting not to the site. Love all the great info that can be found here, and the general friendliness of the people.

Last edited:

Shattuck

Diabloii.Net Member

New to the game, I have a Paladin already but I am starting a sorceress too. I think I want to try the Meteorb build so if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. Account name = Shattuck.

Nubcake

Diabloii.Net Member

Hello, new to the forums again.. kinda, forgot password and old email is gone but anyhow, I've got a bunch of runes and some gear to give away, I know its no use for me and probably just rot to the point of my mules going inactive and getting deleted. Oh East SCL

I just started playing again, so any gear that would help a poor sorc get through hell so I can find more goodies is welcome. Message me here when you ready to setup a date.

Zoraka

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey Nubcake, message OldAccExpired (char name Zoraka) on East SCL. I just started playing after a 4 year break, and would appreciate any runes or decent gear to help me get started.

dmaleckk

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey all, I have just returned from a long 2 yr break and start back up again...Needless to say I have NOTHING a 21 lvl sorc with no gear....I still wear a reg skull cap. Im going for a frozen orb build and my little nova does hardly any damage..... Any items would be greatly appreciated!!

Painkiller

Diabloii.Net Member

I recently started anew as well and I will get an Occulus soon, so I'm willing to give away a Spirit Crystal Sword when I get my Occulus. Whisper me online when you have an opportunity.

East Softcore Ladder - *OMPwnzor

champrempo

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi all!

I recently started playing again for Ladder Season 4 on USWEST (SC).

I am currently level 58 with my sorc, my gear isn't THAT bad for survivability but I know I'm going to stall hard in Hell difficulty.

I'm looking for some low level merc gear and some sorceress gear to help start me up. Thank you =)

account name: champrempo
char name: Purrolater
online times: ~7-10 PM MST

EDIT: Wow, I've semi-lurked here for 6 years. lulz

nanajean

Diabloii.Net Member

Hi all, just started again after I don't know how many years..... I'm on USEAST SC, just started a Sorc. need some skills items or anything for cold sorc.

Account nanajean, I'm on right now, usually on 5-10PM EST.

campark

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey, I'm starting out, really poor... making Metaorb, need everything for me and merc on USWEST (SC).

account name: sctt503
char name: Soreny

Also could use NM rush so I can start doing some NM Baal runs, just finished normal Baal runs and am at lvl 48.

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator

Nice, to see this thread turned into a little exchange ;)

pacchonbo

Diabloii.Net Member

This might be asking too much, but does anyone have an extra raven's claw bow?

Looking to make a ranged enchantress/lightning lady, and I'm pretty sure it will be almost impossible without a exploding arrow bow.

I can trade whatever my other characters (level 30ish...) have found. Not much other than a bunch of junk runes and random gems.