Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Off the top of my head...

Errol Flynn
Benicio del Toro
Christian Bale
Justin Theroux
Jeremt Sisto

If I was to pick a woman it would probably be Heather Graham. She seems like a lot of fun.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
MadMachine said:
In an episode of Friends, the characters decide to come up with a list of celebrities that they would like to have a chance with, given the opportunity, with no consequences from their significant other.

What's your list?
I wouldn't do it. No matter who it is.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
Shush.
His significant other probably has access to this site. :hide:
Heh. :laugh:

She mostly jumps at chances to avoid computers, so that's one of the things I don't have to be afraid of. But to be perfectly honest, the choice of diction in the original irritated me. "Given the opportunity, with no consequences from their significant other" is what it says. In my everyday life, I don't estimate females I meet on the terms on whether I could have my way with them without consequences and then reject the idea because there could be a lashback; I reject the idea because it is according to my morals wrong. This goes also for the case of "no consequences": I'm not afraid of my sweetheart walking out on me, I'm afraid of what that might do to me as a person. Even if someone would be, not only hot, but in the words of David Coverdale, "Ready & Willing", I'd still skip it for that reason.

What is boring here is many of the choices here. Admittedly, I'm too, but at least I have a reason. What's your excuse, dondrei? :grin:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Well, this was mine:

Monica Bellucci
Christina Aguilera
Eliza Dushku
Salma Hayek
Jennifer Connelly
Winona Ryder
Keira Knightley
Jessica Alba
Milla Jovovich
Liv Tyler
Zhang Ziyi
Cate Blanchett
Katee Sackhoff
Chase Masterson
Nana Visitor

Hmm... two Bajorans... do I have a fetish?

Of course no list would ever be final, there are simply too many to choose from.
bajorans are hot *high five*

you have a couple of elves, which is ok, but vulcans are way hotter than elves

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
I would have added Colin Ferrell to my list as well, but he's one I'd be very fearful of "catching something" from.
I don't think you should worry. The jury is still out on this, but so far, bad acting isn't contagious.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
MadMachine said:
I don't think you should worry. The jury is still out on this, but so far, bad acting isn't contagious.
Huh? I think he was decent in Phone Booth. Of course Mr. Sutherland kind of stole the show, but still.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
WildBerry said:
Huh? I think he was decent in Phone Booth. Of course Mr. Sutherland kind of stole the show, but still.
Yeah. Kiefer Sutherland plays a good psycho killer. Always plays a good psycho killer. When I saw Taking Lives and saw his name on the screen, I said, "Oh, Kiefer's going to be the killer."

dondrei said:
Even I find that appealing...
Even his voice is intoxicating in that role. I could close my eyes and listen to that all day. The fact that he's eye candy as well just makes him all that much more irresistible

skihard

Banned
HockeyChic said:
Even his voice is intoxicating in that role. I could close my eyes and listen to that all day. The fact that he's eye candy as well just makes him all that much more irresistible
keep it up and I'll be getting me 2 blondes since you said earlier in our email that there was nothing wrong with it