The LIST

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Hmm, probably better re-thread it. This one's active enough as it is. But I agree.
Rethreading will be done next week (I'm heading to the beach for the weekend shortly)

HockeyChic said:
I read the thread as "come up with a list of celebrities that they would like to have a chance with, given the opportunity, with no consequences from their significant other." It doesn't say that females can only choose males to be in their list and males can only choose females to be on their list. . .so I made an honest list.
Of course. Some people are just closed minded. They don't realize what the world is really like.

HockeyChic said:
P.S. As for the episode--- Ross chose Isabella Rossalinni and then she walked into the coffee shop.
Not quite. Ross had Isabella Rossellini on an early draft, but removed her because she was too international.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Evil Conservative Inc said:
Amra's list:

Sara Evans
Sara Evans
Sara Evans
Sara Evans
Sara Evans
:laugh:
LOL!!

Yup. Can't get enough of her! :jig:

skihard

Banned
I just re-read my list and found that there are no natural blondes on it. That is very disturbing, because I’ve only been with a couple non-blondes and I didn’t much care for the adventure. Oh well they are still very hot and I see no reason to change a list based on a hypothetical that will never happen anyhow. Oddly I’m still struggling to come up with a 5th person, again oh well best not to lock myself into someone incase I meet a hot famous person in the future

Were I to be Hetflex I think I’d have to go with the Tyler chef dude on food network, even though HC told me her brother finds him very hot. Then I guess it would have to be Johnny Depp cuz he’s very fem acting to me

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Rachel Ray. What the hell is it about her man? She just seems like she would be spunky.

PlagueBearer

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
Rachel Ray. What the hell is it about her man? She just seems like she would be spunky.
You know, it's weird, but I gotta say, I kind of agree with you. Can't put my finger on it, but there's some weird appeal there.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I prefer honesty to morality. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to - it'd be one hell of a fight. I'm having the wonderful experience of having a similar issue right now... I've been separated for well over a year and a half and haven't gotten any in that time, since I'm now in a long distance relationship. And someone I find very attractive is offering, with no strings attached. .... I won't, but DAMN do I want to.

Besides, this is all what I say NOW, in a hypothetical situation. If Jessica Alba showed up in my living room naked and begging....

None taken, it's all in good fun

::Edit:: This Rachel Ray? I haven't seen her before... but I'll second that.

.... Or third, whatever.

I'd do Rachel Ray so many ways she's bound to like one of them.
Gretchen Wilson
Terri Clark
Shania Twain
Martina McBride
Sara Evans
Sabine Ehrenfeld
Cat Cora
Morgan Webb
Kristin Holt
Kari Byron
Elvira (20 years ago)
and I pity those of you that have never seen Laurie B.

skihard

Banned
you could never be the the mythbuster chic smeg, she is a mega vegitarian and I think that would bug the hell out of you, now if it were possible that she could only make noises and not speak actual words then I could agree with you on her only not in a top ten.

skihard said:
Oddly I’m still struggling to come up with a 5th person, again oh well best not to lock myself into someone incase I meet a hot famous person in the future
If you were a good husband you would put me on the list of ones you've all ready had. I was slightly locally famous here and just across the bridge when I was a ring girl and doing runway. It's a stretch but it might give you high marks and reward you later.:wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

skihard

Banned
Heres my Blonde entry, I feel better now - Katherine Heigl

HockeyChic said:
If you were a good husband you would put me on the list of ones you've all ready had. I was slightly locally famous here and just across the bridge when I was a ring girl and doing runway. It's a stretch but it might give you high marks and reward you later.:wink3: :wink3: :wink3:
But isn't a list of ones you haven't had? If it's a list of those we have AND haven't had then you know you'd be on top, or bottom, or front whichever you in the mood for.

FlimFlan

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
To boldly go where so many have gone before!
But think of the expertise. If you have a terrible plumbing problem, don't you want a great plumber, especially if you have seen the work.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
FlimFlan said:
But think of the expertise. If you have a terrible plumbing problem, don't you want a great plumber, especially if you have seen the work.

There's a difference between sexual experience and sexual acting.

I wonder which applies in her case.

skihard said:
you could never be the the mythbuster chic smeg, she is a mega vegitarian and I think that would bug the hell out of you, now if it were possible that she could only make noises and not speak actual words then I could agree with you on her only not in a top ten.
I'd only want her for 15 minutes. Duct tape lasts that long:laugh: