the Kodiak/Summoner

safetypro

Diabloii.Net Member
the Kodiak/Summoner

I found a guide in an affiliate site detailing this build. I'm leveling now (72ish) and enjoying the build so far. Here's my skills and gear.

Skills:
1 Werebear
20 Lycanthropy
1 in rest of SS tree with exception of rabies and fury
20 HoW
20 Dire Wolf
20 Summon Grizzly
1 Poison Creeper
1 Carrion Vine
1 in rest of prereq's

End Game Gear:
IK Gloves, Belt, Boots
IK Maul
HOTO/Spirit on switch
CoH
Jalal's
Rare +2 Ammy
Ravenfrost
BK
2 SS GC's
4 Summon GC's
Torch
Anni

I'm presently using Cranebeak and Tiamat's instead of IK Maul for a couple more levels. I have a huge number of plus skills so all of the 1 point wonders become useful. My summons will reach level 40 on switch when I summon them. I will have a few points left over at level 80 (or 81). What skills would it be best served to place the remaining skill points (werebear, maul, hunger)?

I will reach a 6 frame attack with 2 shaels in IK Maul and IK Gloves. I have a socket spot available in Jalal's (any suggestions)?

Thanks in advance
safetypro

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
I found a guide in an affiliate site detailing this build. I'm leveling now (72ish) and enjoying the build so far. Here's my skills and gear.

Skills:
1 Werebear
20 Lycanthropy
1 in rest of SS tree with exception of rabies and fury
20 HoW
20 Dire Wolf
20 Summon Grizzly
1 Poison Creeper
1 Carrion Vine
1 in rest of prereq's

End Game Gear:
IK Gloves, Belt, Boots
IK Maul
HOTO/Spirit on switch
CoH
Jalal's
Rare +2 Ammy
Ravenfrost
BK
2 SS GC's
4 Summon GC's
Torch
Anni

I'm presently using Cranebeak and Tiamat's instead of IK Maul for a couple more levels. I have a huge number of plus skills so all of the 1 point wonders become useful. My summons will reach level 40 on switch when I summon them. I will have a few points left over at level 80 (or 81). What skills would it be best served to place the remaining skill points (werebear, maul, hunger)?

I will reach a 6 frame attack with 2 shaels in IK Maul and IK Gloves. I have a socket spot available in Jalal's (any suggestions)?

Thanks in advance
safetypro
Extra points in Hunger, Shockwave, or Werebear, depending on your needs.

Werebear = damage and defense. Hunger = AR. Shockwave = stun length (remember that shockwave is bugged and stuns for about 40% of its listed duration).