The joy of visiting a strip joint

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
The joy of visiting a strip joint

I love it. The Vegas ones being my favorite.

Does anyone feel there's something not right with strip joints and girls degrading themselves for $1?

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The joy of visiting a strip joint

I support all women who wants to take their clothes off. For free or for $$.

mixritpitlik

Diabloii.Net Member

It's good as long as it is not some ho-house in disguise. Drinking and looking at titties with friends is fun. Getting harassed by Prostitutes looking for cash is not.

Let's rate this thread 18+?

kernelpops

Diabloii.Net Member

The first time I entered one was with my wife on vacation in Florida. It was a good time.

Killing Frenzy

Diabloii.Net Member

I love it. The Vegas ones being my favorite.

Does anyone feel there's something not right with strip joints and girls degrading themselves for $1?
Umm... That would probably be some low quality girls if all it took was a $1. You need to go to some better strip clubs.

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member

Umm... That would probably be some low quality girls if all it took was a $1. You need to go to some better strip clubs.
I sit at the rail right next to the stage and all it takes it $1 at a time. You must be talking about lap dances.

Nolecub

Diabloii.Net Member

I knew a guy that would give the dancers coupons clipped out of the paper. Until they got backstage and found out that is....

Tanooki

Diabloii.Net Member

Man, I wish I had access to those fake $20 you give people with biblical messages written on them. That would be hilarious.

kobold

Banned

See, here, using $1 only causes bruises. :crazyeyes:

I've only ever been in one strip joint, was not a pretty sight. It was more sleaze than anything.

I really see it as a matter of choice. If a woman wants to do that for money, go for it. Is it degrading? Depends on the circumstances, I suppose.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member

$1 gets the girl in front of you and a motorboat. $20 gets you a lap dance in a private room. ??$ gets you into the private private room. i dont know how much that is.

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

I went to one once.

My friends took me there for a bachelor party when I got divorced.

Didn't really see the point of it all, to be honest.

Waste of time and money. Went plenty of times with buddies in my youth, never really cared for it.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

I just figure why pay the money just to look?
Lights are too dim etc.
Only time I go is in a social situation (Pre-Post Sales etc) and thats just to be one of the guys etc.