The Isle of Misfits Players 01/31

red-sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
jer, sorry to hear about your loss especially since it was my shako :p I distinctly remember you saying that "this is the furthest ive ever had two characters". You jinxed yourself.

Kyle, ive realized in my highschool life that most highschool girls arent worth it. Just move on.

dow-red

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Im done with all the post about my x-g/f now i promise.

Well i can play diablo with my hand in a splint. And im starting to able to type pretty fast. Just gatta get used to moving my arm with my right hand instead of my rist when i type. O and the random hitting of keys with the bulking thing to..lol
I ran a baal run just for a test with my sin, and i could do it. But i dont think im gana odo much more, that might require skill...lol:D
Well im going to a superbowl party today at 4:00. And i made shure it was one with no achohol so i wouldnt be tempted ;).lol

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Well im not that big of a sports fan.... but for those who are - enjoy the Super Bowl....

The last time I actually sat down and watch the whole game was maybe 15 years ago w/ a bunch of friends.

cicero

Diabloii.Net Member
Norm! Welcome! It's been awhile since we've played together, but I'm glad you decided post here.

And welcome back to Neo. Even if you don't play any more, I'm glad to see you posting.

I just got back from 2 days of snowboarding at Killington, VT. We had some wicked good riding there. Today was especially nice! No wind and lots of sun. Everything clicked and I did some serious shredding too. Woohoo!

Play hard, but stay safe!

Mcsaladshaker

Diabloii.Net Member
That was a GREAT game, and WOO HOO PATS WON!!!

Lol two of my friends were betting on different things on the superbowl (hmm stuff like Brady throws an interception before Delhomme, the game is won on a touchdown etc... They even bet on the coin toss) And they were yelling at each other throughout the whole game because it was going back and forth. After all that, the person who won, won one whole dollar

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Mcsaladshaker said:
That was a GREAT game, and WOO HOO PATS WON!!!

Lol two of my friends were betting on different things on the superbowl (hmm stuff like Brady throws an interception before Delhomme, the game is won on a touchdown etc... They even bet on the coin toss) And they were yelling at each other throughout the whole game because it was going back and forth. After all that, the person who won, won one whole dollar
Well, isn't that the usual FRIENDLY bet...... $1

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Hell Rah... that's terrible. My commiserations...

I'm interested in Guild Wars too...

Kelicc

Diabloii.Net Member
Good morning all.

Welcome Norm!

Good to see you again Rah, sorry about your friend :(

Way, Sky, and Lori, my ISP decided I was done yesterday, that's why I wasn't able to make it back. I don't even know if I got service back this morning. I'll have to check when I get home.

Being without my internet connection gave me a chance to play some PlayStation2 games that I have been neglected. Wheeee, they were fun! :xsmile3:

Take care everyone.

skunkbelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Howdy all,

Are any misfitters doing hell questing? I have two chars that need to start working their way towards act 5, a sorc (in act 2) and kicksin (in act 1), and some company would be nice. *skunkbelly

--Phil

NobodyII

Diabloii.Net Member
skunkbelly said:
Howdy all,

Are any misfitters doing hell questing? I have two chars that need to start working their way towards act 5, a sorc (in act 2) and kicksin (in act 1), and some company would be nice. *skunkbelly

--Phil
The are a few of us who are questing in Hell, Myself, Ed, Buddy, and sometimes his wife. The time is usually 7:ish to sometime after 9:00.
We are slow and don't play Hell every night.

Two of my ID's are NobodyII and Melian.

Louisifier

Diabloii.Net Member
Morning ALL...

Yes that was an awesome game. It was one of the best superbowls I have ever watched but the Patriots did what they have done all season....

They played as a team and the WON!!!!1 :D

Anyway, If ne1 is in norm and wanting to play let me know. I have a lvl 16 sorc (that I have no idea how to build yet, so I have only used 3 skill pts and enough stat pts for str for armor) and I am rebuilding my barb. Barb at lvl 21 now so I am getting close for anc and baal runz. I still do have my lvl 80 zon. She in act 4 starting but havn't done much yet...

Well Be Safe all....

PS. U traders out there, what do I need to get an IK Armor?? am curious what I will need to get one......

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Louisifier said:
PS. U traders out there, what do I need to get an IK Armor?? am curious what I will need to get one......
Been trying to get one for myself :) to complete my set... It's still one of the more desirable SET armors.

Lately, I've been working on my trapsin, she's around 64 now...

So far I've max LS and DS, I have 10 pts in Shadow Master, around 8 or so in Fade.

I'm working on the syns for LS now... currently doing 2k dmg per LS bolt.

Jim, I know you have a Trap charm... just wondering what u need for it.

On saturday, I was helping a friend on a PA, with several others as well. Always some small mishap and 1 of the freshly PA'd char got killed, and it was amusing @ times... Well during all this I was able to lvl my sin's merc up a bit, which helped.

I did get a Barb PA'd up to A5 Norm... just b4 the ancients. So I will prob remake my thrower, when I get done w/ my sin. I want to lvl PsueDo_PaX up to around 75~80. Then she can start mfing Hell S/E/P - The Pit and maybe Baal.

SecretA

Diabloii.Net Member
look for me wing. *secreta or *secretaii

BTW I had a bunch of fun playin with.......*drum roll*........ dubby :) Woot!!

Be safe every1

-Sec

Louisifier

Diabloii.Net Member
WingBlade said:
Been trying to get one for myself :) to complete my set... It's still one of the more desirable SET armors.
I guess am in deep doo-doo then :grrr:

@Wing I still have a stash full of pgems if you need. For me....anything that would help my lvl16 sorc in the future or a mace wpn for my barb.

Be Safe All

irish2

Diabloii.Net Member
Good afternoon misfits.

Great game last night, in fact the best one I can remember for many years now.

@Neo and Rah, good to see you all around again.

@Norm, you may not remember, but I've played in a game with you and Louis before, nice to see you posting here, welcome.

@Phil, I'm normally on squeak2k2, and we are slowly making our way through hell. My hammerdin is ready for hell Diablo, and my sorc is in act 3 somewhere, but we always go back to pick up anyone who wants to join. The more the merrier. :)

Now for a question, my necro is sitting at level 53, act 4 nm, and I'm looking to trade for some gear for him. My first successful necro and a blast to play by the way. I have some fairly common stuff, tgods, bartucs, lightsaber, to trade with, and I'm wondering if it would be better to go for a homonculous, or work on acquiring pieces of trangs. I was offered trangs gloves/shield for the tgods, but I really wanted to check here first, as I don't trade much, and if I would be better served going for the homonculous, I don't want to waste trade bait on stuff I can't use. I'm also presuming that acquiring the whole trang set is not that easy. Thanks in advance.

@Everyone, stay safe.

Ed

p-ball

Banned
ed if you are interested in the easy parts of trangs to get (armor, gloves, shield) i have them sitting unused and you are more than welcome to them. just let me know.

Dubby

Diabloii.Net Member
it is a blast to play with you too jim!!!

SmooooOoch!

also veri, cheng, walt (saw yer lil smiley), wing (glad to meet u)

etc etc etc

feels good to be back and i so look forward to rippin up hell with all my chars