The Isle Of Misfit Players 03/05

Louisifier

Diabloii.Net Member
:clap: CongratZ on the new Job Brother :thumbsup:

I too was out of work for almost 2 years. (apart of it I was back in school) but it is a rough road out there right now to find a GOOD job.

Hope your mom has a great B-Day :flip:

On the D note of things.....

I have been able (with the help of the great Misfits) to get my barb to lvl 79 and rdy to do some Hell Baalz......(but scared as hell too LOL)

and with the help from Mike aka Slint and some pub baal runz I have my sorc back in action and up to lvl 49 currently in act 3 NM....

So if anyone is around and doing some runz let me know plz ..... THanks

*Louisifier

Be Safe and Take Care

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Well im on my new computer...YAY. Everything seems to be running smoothly to, temps seem to be running fine(cpu is running at about 35 degrees celcius, wish is relativly cool.) Finishing up dling some drivers right now, and installing LOD as i type. Its kinda nice to be able to actually do things on your computer as your installing a game...lol
I should be back on tommorow, after i leave it on to dl the patches tonight.
Stay safe.

Wayfaring

Diabloii.Net Member
Walt... Sky has an Arm of King whatever for you (Susan) and just let us know when you want the rush.

John... no pay back needed

Louis... give a whisper if you want to join in some baal runs.

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Stupid edit timer....
Well anyways i got tired of waiting and decided to dl the patches now i think im at 75% so i should be on in a few mins

p-ball

Banned
*steps out of the GW world for a moment*

hope you feel better john

congrats kev. now just stop trying to screw people out of annis :p

good luck with the new comp kyle

stay safe everyone.

*disappears as quickly as he appeared* ;)

Wayfaring

Diabloii.Net Member
A few more have indicated that they could use a hell rush. Walt would like to rush on Wednesday. UNC said he'll be ready by then too, which probably means that Dub will be ready then too. Pub's friend also needs a rush. That's four plus Sky, Pub, myself, and a BO barb. If anyone else needs rushed, we could probably split into two groups and do it that way.

NobodyII

Diabloii.Net Member
Morning.

Many thanks to Wing for the GA and Tal's Mask. Plus the one NM Baal run.

Sky, Susan would like that Arm. We will both be on playing tonight.

Well I got a rush play through last night with my Sorc. Had fun play with Eric, Secreta, and Bill(? aka Tucan). Lets see 1 major lag (Durance 3), 1 crapp out (Baal's crew), Eric's ball going way down a few times. Overall an interesting run. Now all I have to do is a Baal run for the quest.

Susan and I should finish working our way through NM tonight. We are in the 50's in act 3, so if anyone would like to join us.

Kelicc

Diabloii.Net Member
Good morning all.

Made it to work today. My neck is still stiff but not as bad as it was yesterday. Was still a little tough driving to work, though :scared:

Thanks to Way, Sky, Wing, Slint, and Louis for the Baal runs last night. Especially thanks to Way and Sky who toughed it out for the last couple that pushed my little amazon over the threshold to level 93 :) When I logged off, she was #50 on the amazon ladder and #522 overall.

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Kelicc said:
Good morning all.

Made it to work today. My neck is still stiff but not as bad as it was yesterday. Was still a little tough driving to work, though :scared:

Thanks to Way, Sky, Wing, Slint, and Louis for the Baal runs last night. Especially thanks to Way and Sky who toughed it out for the last couple that pushed my little amazon over the threshold to level 93 :) When I logged off, she was #50 on the amazon ladder and #522 overall.
John, not sure if a muscle relaxer will help with your neck... it might.

grats on making it to 93 and working that ladder.

My sin needs another 18 mil or so, to finally get on the big board... prob closer to 20 mil, since most likely every on the ladder is working their way up, thus pushing out the lower seeds.

cicero

Diabloii.Net Member
Wayfaring said:
A few more have indicated that they could use a hell rush. Walt would like to rush on Wednesday. UNC said he'll be ready by then too, which probably means that Dub will be ready then too. Pub's friend also needs a rush. That's four plus Sky, Pub, myself, and a BO barb. If anyone else needs rushed, we could probably split into two groups and do it that way.
Well Jer's new bowazon and my Gris pally played through Hell D last night with some help from Lib's necro. I wouldn't call it a rush, more like high-speed questing. :) We will probably finish up Act5 tonight, so that frees up some space in your rushing party. However, I also have my shocakdin ready for hell, so if no one else is around (or you need help) I might join you guys anyway.

And Lib is talking about making a cold sorc now, LOL! She just can't seem to find a char she likes since Yara died. First I suggested the bone necro, but that was a dud. Then I suggested the WW Sin, which was stupid because it's near impossible to get an OHM rune. Then she started a hammerdin, but only played him till lvl 25 or so and she seems to have lost interest. I think she was hoping to use a HotO, but I haven't been able to scrape together a VEX rune yet. I think she wants a real power build, but I know she likes to MF. (Not really MF as in constant Meph runs, but just finding 'stuff'.) So maybe the cold sorc in a Tal's set isn't a bad idea for her.

jhcarle

Diabloii.Net Member
She should reconsider playing that hammerdin again. It is a very strong character to play and easy to pack on lots of MF equipment too. I run my hammerdin with about 500% MF and another 100% on my merc. I just stand around and watch my merc kill most bosses like Meph and D after I bring them down some with hammers. Also, the HOTO isn't that hard to get, just run a bunch of mules through for hellforges until you get 2 Guls to upgrade for your Vex.

Also, if you need more people to help lead rushes through, I'm usually on most nights after 9pm ET.

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess Lib is finding it difficult to get attached to a definite char... It prob took her a bit to get over loosing Yara. I'm sure I would be in a rut if I was in her shoes.

At least she's trying out various builds. Pub, if she decides on that sorcy.. I have some low-mid gear if Lib needs.

Wing

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
As u all know, I enjoy watching the "Sopranos".

Another show that I enjoy and they are resuming this season is "The Shield" shown on FX... not sure if ne of the Misfits have ever seen this show, but its very dramatic, violent and such. The main char of the show is Vic Mackey, a very blunt, in your face Detective, played by Michael Chiklis, you may remember him in an old cop series called "The Commish" which was aired on ABC, several years ago.

The show is returning tonight @ 10 PM EST on FX channel. If u happen to catch the show, give your thoughts bout it.

Till next time, be safe and have a good evening........

Wing

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Well had fun last night in the 1 run that in sky and ways runs. But then Girlfriend was complaining because i wasnt paying enough attention to her on the phone, so i had to leave as soon as i came almost, but the water walks that droped in hat game my sin will enjoy eminsly(sp?). Well i dont know what it is, it might be the new hardware modem(last comp had a win modem) but im getting about 200 ping in games now, were as i was getting anywere from 300-500. So im pretty happy about that. Also i run at about 50-70 fps in the bad areas that bog alot(baals throne). Im loving this new computer. Right now im dling the UT 2k4 demo to really test this beast and see what it can do. Ill be on tonight, and my girlfriend will just have to get over the fact that i have a new computer and im getting my 1200$ worth out of it...:D

Louisifier

Diabloii.Net Member
Good Day Misfits :wave:

I want to say thanks to all for the Hell runz last night. They were pretty fun and I got a few lvls added to my barb. (I was the young one of the group)

I am currently working on a meteorb sorc that is about lvl 53 and starting NM Act 4. If I can get her up and running to some nm baal and gain some lvls I would love to join the Hell Rush night if there is room?? :scratch:

I do have to say, my barb is lvl 82 and that is the highest I have ever had a character in Diablo. So am gonna :creep: around and be very careful.

Thanks again for all the help!!!

Be Safe and Stay Alive

cicero

Diabloii.Net Member
jhcarle said:
She should reconsider playing that hammerdin again. It is a very strong character to play and easy to pack on lots of MF equipment too. I run my hammerdin with about 500% MF and another 100% on my merc. I just stand around and watch my merc kill most bosses like Meph and D after I bring them down some with hammers. Also, the HOTO isn't that hard to get, just run a bunch of mules through for hellforges until you get 2 Guls to upgrade for your Vex.

Also, if you need more people to help lead rushes through, I'm usually on most nights after 9pm ET.

Thanks for the tips. What's your gear setup for that much MF?