The Isle Of Misfit Players 03/05

Skydawn

Diabloii.Net Member
Kelicc said:
You seem to have a fascination with nuts. Frosty Nuts, Phurry Nuts, Steely Nuts. I know you went by pnut before, maybe that's the explanation.
You Forgot Honey Nuts....:drool:

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i guess i had to relinquish my lurker skills since im was crowned the leet lurker the past 2 threads...Darn school i always told my parents it would get in the way of something important oneday, and look what happens i was right...for once...:D
Im gana lvl my sorc some tonight, since im on the 4th one now. I would like to thanks Mf-sorc-mf for the rushes, and the help with my hell forge on my sin, wich gave me a disapointing Mal run. luckly Mf-sorc-mf needed it so it was a repayment for all the rushes.:D Not shure how long i will have to play tonight though, it depends on what im doing with teresa.

cicero

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a poison necro named stinky nuts at one time. And you guys thought the town names were bad! :lol:

So guess what I found out about The Great Phurry One... He played SWG! :eek:

Everyone give him a hard time the next time he posts here. ;)

DFA-FrstbyteOO

Diabloii.Net Member
cicero said:
I had a poison necro named stinky nuts at one time. And you guys thought the town names were bad! :lol:

So guess what I found out about The Great Phurry One... He played SWG! :eek:

Everyone give him a hard time the next time he posts here. ;)
so whats wrong with that!?!? :D

p-ball

Banned
i don't think the 10 minutes i was logged in actually counts as playing. wasted 15 bucks on that :(

back to playing free games :D

Skydawn

Diabloii.Net Member
p-ball said:
i don't think the 10 minutes i was logged in actually counts as playing. wasted 15 bucks on that :(

back to playing free games :D
Oh anytime spent on The Dark Side :evil: counts....

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
I stay away from P2P games... that's why I nvr got involved w/ Ultima Online / EverQ / SWG / etc.......

Louisifier

Diabloii.Net Member
:scratch: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Hi :howdy: hope everyone is having a good morning.....

Be Safe and stay alive :buddies:

SonOfRah

Diabloii.Net Member
WingBlade said:
I stay away from P2P games... that's why I nvr got involved w/ Ultima Online / EverQ / SWG / etc.......
That's why Guild Wars roxxors my boxxors!!

paintballwar

Diabloii.Net Member
jafrick said:
JT IS A NOOBIE!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone

aaaaaannd I'm spent.
FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! hit me up on my accts you know what it is if you ever get online.

Dubby

Diabloii.Net Member
heya jaffy, good to see you post every once in a while.

jim i heard you were gonna be playing this weekend, i hope so.

nothing wrong with swg, but 15 min will not cut it there, it takes at least a day or 2 o get used to the controls, a few more to master them.

there are alot of original misfits still cauht by the dark side and i was for a while but im glad to say im back and enjoying the new contacts and old :)

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
SonOfRah said:
That's why Guild Wars roxxors my boxxors!!
Rah, I'm sure your gonna have a blast w/ the alpha.... grats on getting selected.

NDA, I guess are non-disclosure agreements right...

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i had my big scare for today...I was doing some ESP/pit runs, and i take the wp for eld and shenk. Well im still on my old computer, since im still waiting on windows for my new one(should get it today) and it does its little thing were it freezes for a moment(only does this everynow and then) well when it unfreezes i see fanat spike fiends, and i have amp, and my shadow is dead and merc is on his way. Well then i get a black screen and "Connection Interupted". I think o great, im screwed there is no way im alive...Well i get to the lobby, and i dont see a ghost, and i can still creat games, but that doenst meen anything, because one time i had this happen and i could clikc on the create game or join game, but i couldnt make or join a game because i got an error. Well i make a new one, very happy that im still alive, and i look at my health and i can barly see red. I had 127 life left out of 1500 life.
But other then that its been a pretty crappy Mf day. Had a rare bone mesh drop, rare monarch drop, rare mesh drop, and a rare bolrog...Not a very good day for me lol.

p-ball

Banned
WingBlade said:
Rah, I'm sure your gonna have a blast w/ the alpha.... grats on getting selected.

NDA, I guess are non-disclosure agreements right...
you are correct except that alpha testers are allowed to answer basic questions. no walk-through type things, but general questions.

i have to agree with rah on the roxxoring of the boxxors

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Had another enjoyable evening running Hell Baal, even though I came it later in the evening.

iirc I'm holding spot # 62 on the syn ladder

Wing

Ka0s047

Diabloii.Net Member
Well this will be my last post on this POS. Next time i post i will be on a top of the line, brand new computer. Getting ready to take the sound and video card out of this one and throw it into my new one, then set up the bios, and install windows. So i will see you guys ingame around tuesday probably, because i have todo some tweaking, and DLing driver(56k...uhg gana be a while dling those drivers).

Have fun and stay safe.