Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The "I am Overburdened" Tournament!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dazliare, May 27, 2019.

1. Dazliare

Dazliare Diabloii.Net Member

Screenshot022.jpg

Anddd now I'm sad. Dunno if I'll re-enter yet

Babyhell likes this.
  2. Ghonn

Ghonn Diabloii.Net Member

Your deeds will be remembered, but by whom, unless another hero emerges?

Babyhell likes this.
  3. Babyhell

Babyhell Diabloii.Net Member

As Ghonn said. Take your time and come back soon ;)

A new table proposal, with titles, the same way it exists on other challenges:

The runners
    Code:
    Forum Name      Hero Name     Class       Level     HC/SC    Last Waypoint         Personalized Item
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oakbrain        Izaida        Assassin       49     HC       Black Marsh NM        -
    hackedagainanda Oxygen        Paladin        42     HC       Cold Plains NM        -
    PhineasB        Septimus      Druid          36     SC       A5 N 1st WP           -
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          31     SC       Pandemonium Fortress  -
    Chaostar        Triin         Amazon         25     HC       Arcane Sanctuary      -
    jonnyphive      Barb          Barbarian      25     HC       Lost City             -
    Jocular         Flick         Druid          23     HC       The Maggot Lair       -
    Ghonn           Orianna       Amazon         21     SC       Lut Gholein           -
    Pb_pal          Thangail      Paladin        20     HC       Lut Gholein           -
    Rosy Maple      Malice        Assassin       19     HC       Lut Gholein           -
    Hutton          Boris         Necromancer    15     HC       Dark Wood             -
    CaseyJones      Ninjara       Assassin       14     HC       Dark Wood             -
    Peytron         Lawrence      Barbarian       1     SC       Rogue Encampment      -
    srrw            TBA           TBA             0     HC       Rogue Encampment      -

That was a too heavy bag/The buried ones
    Code:
    Forum Name      Hero Name     Class       Level     HC/SC    Last Waypoint         Personalized Item
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dazliare        Tryste        Sorceress     32?     HC       Pandemonium Fortress  -

I left 32 as level for your char, and pandy fortress as last waypoint, but i guess it was higher and maybe the following waypoint, so if you decide @Dazliare to keep this table idea (and maybe choose/find better titles), i let you correct that points :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  4. ArtOfSenf

ArtOfSenf Diabloii.Net Member

Condolences my friend!!
    We're really expecting you to re-enter, but take your time to grief.

5. Dazliare

I don't think I can just walk away from this considering I'm hosting it haha. I'll most likely do a trapsin since I don't have one in SC and it's been a LONG time since I've played on in HC, but we'll see. I want to do something that doesn't rely on a level 30 skill because Tryste took forever to get through act 2 without much of a main skill haha

Pb_pal, Jocular and Babyhell like this.
  6. jonnyphive

jonnyphive Diabloii.Net Member

@Dazliare I can certainly understand that - my barb is really quite a slog, and I'm about to start clearing the 7 tombs this evening. Not looking forward to "Normal Attacking" my way through all seven tombs. Waiting for those level 30 skills can definitely be tough in this tournament format. Using another 'caster-type' character, combined with not having to wait until level 30, will really help speed up your next attempt. It is quite different playing a physical damage dealer with these restrictions - I am very nervous about finding decent weapon upgrades as my playthrough goes on. I would need to get a *very* lucky unique weapon drop to consider personalizing it over a useful runeword that may come later on down the line.

7. Babyhell

Necro summoner is also probably one of the best choices early game - but ihad no druid, it made the choice here ;) Trapsin is nice too, i have one on UT99er tournament, it can be powerful without broken gear :)

8. Dazliare

I refuse haha. For whatever reason I just can't stand necros in general

9. Babyhell

We won't ask about your childhood here :p i'm not fond of them too, but I must admit it is somehow easy...a long as you get corpses!

10. Babyhell

Edit: now lvl 33 2/3rd and at RoF WP. Here's the forge:
    [​IMG]

Original post:
    Little update for BabyBeasts: now lvl 33 and cleaned everything up to City of the Damned waypoint :)

Izual went down pretty quickly not at all, really slowly (playing /p7)
    [​IMG]

The first Thul drop
    [​IMG]

FRW GC with some mana... FRW GC.
    [​IMG]

Stash status: only few slots opened for drops, but rune collection is eating room slowly but surely
    [​IMG]

See you on next update!

The runners
    Code:
    Oakbrain        Izaida        Assassin       49     HC       Black Marsh NM        -
    hackedagainanda Oxygen        Paladin        42     HC       Cold Plains NM        -
    PhineasB        Septimus      Druid          36     SC       A5 N 1st WP           -
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          33     SC       River of Flame        -
    Chaostar        Triin         Amazon         25     HC       Arcane Sanctuary      -
    jonnyphive      Barb          Barbarian      25     HC       Lost City             -
    Jocular         Flick         Druid          23     HC       The Maggot Lair       -
    Ghonn           Orianna       Amazon         21     SC       Lut Gholein           -
    Pb_pal          Thangail      Paladin        20     HC       Lut Gholein           -
    Rosy Maple      Malice        Assassin       19     HC       Lut Gholein           -
    Hutton          Boris         Necromancer    15     HC       Dark Wood             -
    CaseyJones      Ninjara       Assassin       14     HC       Dark Wood             -
    Peytron         Lawrence      Barbarian       1     SC       Rogue Encampment      -
    srrw            TBA           TBA             0     HC       Rogue Encampment      -

Code:
    Dazliare        Tryste        Sorceress     32?     HC       Pandemonium Fortress  -

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  11. PhineasB

PhineasB Diabloii.Net Member

Condolences @Dazliare Looking forward to the trapper entry. Assassins are one of my favorite classes, for sure. As for me:
    Slayer.jpg
    Septimus stayed at p7, except for p1 for Ancients and p3 for Baal himself. Fairly easy and not too tedious, except the little imps running away and small footprint to avoid fissures was a tad slow to chase them down. An Eye of Etlich dropped early, and was promptly sold. He then picked up this rare belt, which was upped to replace the 19LR plated belt:
    A5 N (Rare belt).jpg
    Not amazing by any means, but the FHR is something that he will likely start needing as he moves into NM. A felicitous ring of the wolf dropped in Crystalline Passage, which added only +1% MF but the extra life was nice. WPs were helpful, with Glacial Trail around the corner from entrance. So we went back to rescue Anya, and then tackled Nihl:
    A5 N (Nihl).jpg
    Before ancients, these rare gauntlets dropped to replace plan 25MF gloves:
    A5 N (Rare Gauntlets).jpg
    Ancients were a breeze, as was progress through WSK and throne room. Lister's gang required a strategic retreat to get out of decrep range:
    A5 N (Lister Crew).jpg
    Baal took one trip to town for mana pots, with a couple clones thrown in to extend the fight, but he fell and dropped nothing of use in this tourney:
    A5 N (Baal fight).jpg
    A5 N (Baal down).jpg
    I went ahead to NM to gamble through the gold for circlets, with still no luck on the MF circlet front, but a nice Prismatic of the Magus that is stashed for now given the available space. Septimus also shopped 32MF/26CR boots from Gheed to replace plain 31MF he had shopped from Anya. He then returned to Normal to finally use Wirt's leg and have a barbeque, which was quite fun actually. Cow King dropped Hotspur, which isn't useful here but nice nonetheless:
    A1 N (Cow king hotspur).jpg
    The biggest hole in his gear remains the helm, which is still 2 chipped topaz skull cap. He has only one pTopaz, but it's being held for the first 3os helm in NM or maybe a 2os pelt with nice staffmods. Resists are 33/56/7/31, so manageable with a goal of improving lightning resists, and MF is 195. Gear summary is in the spoiler:
    2 chipped topaz skull cap
    3 pTopaz BP
    Rare upped belt (pic above)
    Rare gauntlets (pic above)
    32MF/26CR boots
    2 Fortuitous Rings (both 14 MF) of might (2 strength)/wolf (17 life)
    Amulet of Fortune (20 MF)
    3 tir broad sword
    Rare gothic shield 30/20 blocking and 1 socket w pDiamond
    Backpack: Various resist charms, cube, tomes
    Merc: Savage Bill, Rare armor with FHR and resists, life leech circlet
    Shield can be improved to 3 sockets for major improvement to resists, and I'm not quite sure what to do about the weapon, but likely a rare wand of some sort with useful charges? I'm also not sure how to use imbue rewards, but likely will save those for plain circlets at higher level. The merc weapon is also going to need an upgrade soon, I suspect.

Keep up the good work, everyone!

The runners
    Code:
    PhineasB        Septimus      Druid          48     SC       Rogue Encampment NM   -
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          33     SC       River of Flame        -

Code:

Pb_pal, jonnyphive and ArtOfSenf like this.
  12. Babyhell

BabyBeasts hit Frigid Highlands waypoint, after having killed Shenk and clean the right side of the map between town and him - will pass on the other side next time, was in a hurry.

Diablo has been... a huge pain. Really. Mercenary could be dying in one attack, and bear even if could held some more, was not at an high enough dps to make is easy. Life tap wand helped to make the pet/merc live a little longer, but the main fact has been the 20 to 4 portal book content :( Normal monsters are somehow easy to handle beside, i got real issue only with this first boss (playing /p7).

I guess i missed something in the build, i have to correct it before meeting Baal in quite some time from now.

Only noticeable point in this run apart this difficulty had been a gem shrine right out of Harrogath, leading to my first pTopaz :)
    [​IMG]

Shenk on his side was so an easy task...
    [​IMG]

Current level is 35.4. Will continue hard leveling in opened areas to be as high as possible when facing Baal and his minions.

See you on next update!

The runners
    Code:
    PhineasB        Septimus      Druid          48     SC       Rogue Encampment NM   -
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          35     SC       Harrogath             -

Code:
    Dazliare        Tryste        Sorceress     >32     HC       Pandemonium Fortress  -

Pb_pal, jonnyphive and PhineasB like this.
  13. Dazliare

Well, I'm back in with Melisandre the trap assassin, and I've finished act 1. Topaz luck was pretty mediocre, but I found two felicitous rings and gambled gloves and boots of fortune, so we're off to a good start. I found a superior 2os scepter in the Blood Moor, and put two chipped emeralds in it, which made the early game quite straightforward

Code:
    Gemmed Superior Scepter
    Superior Scepter
    One Hand Damage: 6 - 12
    Durability: 41 of 50
    Required Level: 1
    Required Strength: 25
    Fingerprint: 0xebc45cd6
    Item Level: 1
    Version: Expansion 1.10+
    +1 to Maximum Damage
    +3 to Attack Rating
    +150% Damage to Undead
    Adds 20 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (150 Frames)
    2 Sockets (2 used)
    Socketed: Chipped Emerald
    Socketed: Chipped Emerald

Chipped Emerald
    Weapons: Adds 10 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
    Armor: +3 to Dexterity
    Shields: Poison Resist +12%

Chipped Emerald
    Weapons: Adds 10 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
    Armor: +3 to Dexterity
    Shields: Poison Resist +12%

Rozene the fire rogue joined our journey at level 8, and she does fine, though I'm not in love with the rogue AI. She has an excellent bow that I'll be sad to sell in act 2:

Code:
    Glyph Fletch
    Short Bow
    Two Hand Damage: 1 - 10
    Durability: 11 of 20
    Required Level: 8
    Required Dexterity: 15
    Fingerprint: 0xeede137b
    Item Level: 12
    5% Chance to cast level 1 Amplify Damage on striking
    39% Enhanced Damage
    +5 to Maximum Damage
    Adds 6 - 8 Fire Damage
    Fire Resist +9%
    2 Sockets (2 used)
    Socketed: Chipped Ruby
    Socketed: Chipped Ruby

Chipped Ruby
    Weapons: Adds 3 - 4 Fire Damage
    Armor: +10 to Life
    Shields: Fire Resist +12%

Chipped Ruby
    Weapons: Adds 3 - 4 Fire Damage
    Armor: +10 to Life
    Shields: Fire Resist +12%

I'm using wake of fire to level for a while. It has great aoe before death sentry comes online. I'll likely swap to lightning sentry somewhere in act 2, but we'll see

Current Gear
    Code:
    Superior Scepter with two chipped emeralds
    Cap with two chipped topazes
    Ring Mail with three chipped topazes
    Viridian Amulet of Health (12 PR)
    Bone Shield of Deflecting
    24MF Gloves of Fortune
    25MF Boots of Fortune
    Felicitous Rings of Greed and Energy
    Rare Belt:

Imp Buckle
    Belt
    Defense: 7
    Durability: 39 of 48
    Required Level: 4
    Required Strength: 25
    Fingerprint: 0xee263f9d
    Item Level: 12
    +15 to Attack Rating
    +23% Enhanced Defense
    Lightning Resist +9%
    Fire Resist +7%
    +1 to Light Radius
    Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

The runners
    Code:
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          35     SC       Harrogath             -
    Dazliare        Melisandre    Assassin       21     HC       Lut Gholein           -

Code:
    Dazliare        Tryste        Sorceress     >32     HC       Pandemonium Fortress  -

Pb_pal, Ghonn, ArtOfSenf and 2 others like this.
  14. PhineasB

PhineasB Diabloii.Net Member

@Dazliare Nice to see you back at it. Good luck with the assassin!

Septimus continued his progress, having now cleared through the Dry Hills, including Halls of the Dead, and just shy of level 55. The WP is right next to the Far Oasis entrance, so that was a good stopping point. A couple upgrades, including getting a 3os helm and 3 pTopazes to push MF to 249.

As he set forth into the Blood Moor, he encountered his first fire immune, which wasn't a problem, along with Bishbosh, who also wasn't a problem, and progressed easily to rescue Cain:
    A1 NM (Fire Immune).jpg
    A1 NM (Bishbosh).jpg
    Little of note as he rescued Cain and cleared the Black Marsh, except the 3os pelt referenced above that got the pTopaz (only +2 twister, so not helpful, but I would have used a 3os mask and at least he's got some ugly antlers going :rolleyes:). He then took on the Countess and cleared up to Outer Cloister with little of note:
    A1 NM (Countess).jpg
    We stopped for the night, but first gambled through his gold, focusing on poleaxe type weapons in hopes for a merc upgrade, which happened :) A1 NM (Merc weapon).jpg
    It was a regular poleaxe that was upped, and the merc was again quite solid with his life leech circlet, nearly doubling the average damage over the savage bill, plus the elemental damage as a bonus. This morning we had another drop that would be great for a tourney with different conditions (making a 30 MF Nagel, 31 MF Chance Guard, and now a Goldwrap), as we pressed to Andy, who wasn't too much trouble but dropped nothing useful:
    A1 NM (Goldwrap).jpg
    A1 NM (Andy).jpg
    We got a might merc and then took out Radament to get the discount before gambling through the gold on circlets and polearms, netting a decent circlet that is stashed as a potential option when he shifts away from MF set up:
    A2 NM (Circlet Gamble).jpg
    Fissure and Volcano are maxed, with Grizzly at 10 pts and Oak at 4 pts. I will likely put the next point into Oak, and then start building up to Tornado and likely pump that next. Once it's maxed, we may respec to max firestorm to pair with fissure, given the much stronger physical damage that tornado does even unsynergized.

Resists will be nearly maxed once he cubes a third pDiamond for the 3s shield. I still don't know what to do about the weapon to be honest. Six Tirs for mpk, rare wand, or a caster craft wand maybe? Advice on that front is most welcome!

The runners
    Code:
    PhineasB        Septimus      Druid          54     SC       Dry Hills NM          -
    Dazliare        Melisandre    Assassin       21     HC       Lut Gholein           -

Code:

Pb_pal and jonnyphive like this.
  15. jonnyphive

jonnyphive Diabloii.Net Member

Act 2 was a tale of trying to find better weapons for Barb while running crowd control for Neeraj, my new Prayer merc. I'm rolling with Prayer right now simply because it's a decent rate of regen relative to the damage I take, and I don't gain much from Blessed Aim (steady 95% CTH thanks to level difference) or Defiance (rapidly worked toward and achieved max block during A2). I gambled 2-3 pikes before getting a decent %ED one for Neeraj, gave him some MF armor/helm, and moved on.

As mentioned previously, I found a couple of ok-ish low level damage jewels, which I used with a long sword I shopped from Fara to create the sword that would carry me to level 26:

[​IMG]
    It's not much to look at, but it held up for a while.
    Combined with a Sturdy Bone Shield of Deflecting and some new 20-25% MF gloves + boots, I sprinted through the desert until I found the Halls of the Dead, proceeding to clear the tomb and subsequently use the newly acquired cube to start cubing some gems and freeing up some much needed space in the stash.

My previous untwinked character was a bowazon, and despite finding a multitude of sets and uniques, I never once managed to find what would have been a fantastic little pair of gloves. Too bad they're useless in this tournament, and largely useless for this character anyway.

The Halls of the Dead provided a good introduction to dealing with Unravelers, as we routinely found ourselves dealing with wave after wave of undead. With our slow kill speed, fights often got bogged down and I had to resort to hit-and-run tactics to take down Unravelers while Neeraj dealt with the masses of skeletons:

[​IMG]
    It took too long for comfort to bring down a single Unraveler before the skeletons would catch up to me, so this was always a risky endeavor.
    It took me a while to remember, but by the time I reached the seven Tombs I remembered the power of taunt. With taunt, I could simultaneously shut down Unravelers' reviving tendencies as well as draw them toward me, thus reducing the frequency with which I found myself in situations like this:

[​IMG]
    *Howls*
    *Skeletons bounce off one another and return to attacking me*
    *Howls*
    *HOWLS*
    *Runs away*
    As we progressed, I started horking more and more routinely, and always horked ghosts for the hope of improving my rune stash a little more quickly. I also found several low level set items throughout the act, and horking Ancient Kaa yielded my first unique sword of the game:

[​IMG]
    If only I could use it!

Although a very low level weapon, the tolerable %ED and hefty dual leech meant that I stashed this sword as the current 'best contender' for upping and personalizing down the road. I plan to devote enough stash space to keep one possible best personalization contender at all times, so this is it for now.

Around level 26 I started gambling Flamberges, and got something decent before too long. The leech on my previous sword was negligible, and this one seemed to kill a little faster, so I kept it. I also kept an Amp sword on switch, and that paid off as I actually encountered my first PI of the playthrough. Other finds included a 20% lightning resist grand charm, which pairs nicely with the 20% fire resist GC I found in Act 1, and a very nice gambled Plated Belt:

[​IMG]
    Dual resist + FHR is hard to beat on a belt at this point.
    I don't have any pics of the Duriel fight. It was easy. No pre-buffing with thawing potions, and no trips back to town. Just wack away and pot as necessary. The drop was decent, and I really wish I could use the amulet (Nokozan Relic) as I move into act 3 and all those inferno-spewing shaman.

This tournament has really been forcing me to reconsider my typical item management, which has been refreshing. In the second half of the act, I started saving chippies 3 at a time and then gambling/rerolling magical Flamberges. I eventually cubed a Vicious Flamberge with 1os and dropped in an Ith; this is the sword I will be taking into Act 3. No screenshot, but it really isn't much to look at anyway. I'll probably continue rerolling Flamberges throughout Act 3, combined with gambling, in the hopes of finding something better. I finished Act 2 at level ~28.4. I'm looking forward to unlocking level 30 skills, even if Natural Resistance will be the most exciting immediate reward of that milestone.

Good luck to everyone moving forward!

The runners
    Code:
    PhineasB        Septimus      Druid          54     SC       Dry Hills NM          -
    jonnyphive      Barb          Barbarian      28     HC       Kurast Docks          -

Code:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    PhineasB and Pb_pal like this.
  16. Babyhell

BabyBeasts hit Arret's Plateau wp, and lvl 38.5.

After Diablo difficulties, I decided to use the reset quest and move some wolves points into Werebear form and shockwave, and reorganize summoning skill tree.

So for now, here's my skill tree status:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Currently pumping Grizzly to 10 i guess, then will pump Werebear as i dropped some very nice Maul since last time.

Game trolled me twice... let's see how!

Soon after the reset to Shapeshifting summoner, here's what i dropped:
    [​IMG]

Really ? As if it wasn't enough, a nice circlet went to drop:
    [​IMG]

Almost perfect for a summoner at that level :) ... :(

Then i got a small update on gloves, to have 25MF instead of 12
    [​IMG]

Some new shield... well, not of real use, but still better than the one i was holding
    [​IMG]

And finally, it seems that the game accepted that i was a shapeshifter:
    [​IMG]

Attack speed seems nice, but it is just really low in fact... i keep it to Shael it, i guess it can be worth an upgrade also once Shael'd. I'll have to check if it worth two Shaels or i can put an Amn in for life leeching.

Well, see you on next update, and congrats to NM already runners!

The runners
    Code:
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          38     SC       Arreat Plateau        -
    jonnyphive      Barb          Barbarian      28     HC       Kurast Docks          -

Code:

PhineasB, jonnyphive and Pb_pal like this.
  17. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

@Dazliare Condolences on the loss, but good to see you are getting back into the challenge !!!

@PhineasB Nice progress !!

PhineasB likes this.
  18. Rosy Maple

Rosy Maple Diabloii.Net Member

@Dazliare
    Goodness, sorry about the death! I'm glad you're entering again.

We return to Malice, slayer of Andariel and crusher of watermelons! Sitting in Atma's bar, mourning her lost companion. "Blaise was a dead shot and a great guide. And always skimpily dressed." She got kicked out before too long (smashed a table into splinters under her heel) and wandered out into the desert, drunk and alone.

Screenshot042.jpg
    It wasn't long until she had the cube in hand! It's made a big difference on her backpack. That scimitar's only interesting affix is a 5% chance to cast Amplify Damage. Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot!

Screenshot043.jpg
    Found this in the maggot lair! Selecting weapons for a kicksin is really interesting. Prevent Monster Heal seems like it'll be important later.
    Screenshot044.jpg
    Got a nice shield too
    Screenshot045.jpg
    After stomping her way through the entire desert, Malice somehow ended up in outer space. She decided she needed help dealing with this. Enter Emilio! The two worked out a system where Emilio would walk in and get his face chewed while Malice stood back and mind blasted everything. It worked surprisingly well for a while, until the two confronted Duriel and Emilio was immediately smashed into a thousand little chunks of blueberry sorbet.
    Screenshot048.jpg
    Here's the drop, completely useless! (Shhh ignore the fact that Emilio's alive in this shot, that's just a ghost ........)
    Screenshot054.jpg
    Now in Kurast, Malice once again mourns the loss of her companion who is definitely irrevocably dead. She stares out across the black water and contemplates the futility of life. (I'm having too much fun rolling with the 'mercs die on act boss' tradition for now, though I'll probably keep the A3 guy through A4.)

The runners
    Code:
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          38     SC       Arreat Plateau        -
    Rosy Maple      Malice        Assassin       28     HC       Kurast Docks           -

Code:

[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  19. Babyhell

Small update for BabyBeasts: running through A5, hit the Frozen Tundra WSK llvl 2 wp, didn't take Anya's portal yet, currently at lvl 45.4, always at /p7, pumping Werebear.

Will post a story update later, maybe even when Slayer title is acquired. The main noticeable update is a finally nice rare amulet for now: nothing really huge, but almost everything useful - 1 druid skills, 11 all res, a low but still 8 MF, one point of damage reduction, some mana on damage taken, and 14 to Energy. So for a Werebear summoner, pretty helpful at this level!

Also the first Amn crafted - probably socketed in some rare weapon in the coming sessions.

Finally, going to Ancient's, found a +2 Werebear superior druid pelt... not much of a deal, but 3os, will get flawless topazes soon!

See you on next update!

Edit: small update on level and correction on amulet description. Added pelt.

The runners
    Code:
    Babyhell        BabyBeasts    Druid          45     SC       Ancient's way         -
    Rosy Maple      Malice        Assassin       28     HC       Kurast Docks           -

Code:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    PhineasB and Pb_pal like this.
  20. ArtOfSenf

ArtOfSenf Diabloii.Net Member

@Babyhell too bad about the amulet drop after the respec but not too bad in terms of the circlet... It's +nec summoning and therefore only a few dex + res. Not too much of a loss in this case?

Nice progress everybody!

Babyhell likes this.