The Hunt for Tyrael's

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Introduction

After @Yng being generous to a huge part of the SPF (maybe I do exagerate a little bit...), I guess it's time to generate other sadistic gifting amongst us (but there's hope!).

I thereby sacrifice myself it seems, but that's my pleasure, for you, the community!

My targets will be AT with a to-be-built Blizzard sorc, and a never-built-it-s-about-time PitZerker. These characters will be created after the OBP tournament, and I'll start their careers as soon as possible to launch the luck wheel.

Also, it is my own pleasure to let @Yng find his tyrael's during this OBP if luck starts after creation, because afterwards...Pindle will laugh at him on death on each unique sacred armor drop ;)

Hall of Luck

Luck wheel has started! Here will be the links to Tyrael's drops disclosures since start - and trolls ;)

Droppers
@ResTTe lighted candles, and his prayers were fruitful : video

Trolls!
This can never starts without him... @Gripphon haul pic
Not a real troll but... his advice: forget BO! @drmalawi : video
What would be the best use for such a rare armor... @jjscud brings an answer: video

Who's next?

Last edited:

jonnyphive

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today... someone needs to complain about Tyrael’s! But we need to be careful to not abuse this strange force..

ArtOfSenf

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for this thread! After finding a DF days after @Yng a post, I see my chances raised quite a lot to finally find a unique sacred armor!!

Let's go fellas!!!

ResTTe

Diabloii.Net Member
@Babyhell I will make candles with the help of my pitzerker and with bodies of pits bosses as a secret ingredient like in the movie Perfume: The Story of a Murderer ^^

I wonder how many tyrael's drops we will see in this thread. Damn, it will be tough to watch them XD

Last edited:

Albatross

Diabloii.Net Member
@Gripphon I feel like I asked a long time ago, but forgot. Did you get really lucky or found like 25-30 unique SAs?

If I count all my time playing the game, it took at least 10 Templar's before Tyrael's finally dropped.

Gripphon

Diabloii.Net Member
@Gripphon I feel like I asked a long time ago, but forgot. Did you get really lucky or found like 25-30 unique SAs?
Well, not exactly 25-30. I was at 2 Templar's the moment third Tyrael's dropped. Since then found two more Templar's *adds oil on fire*

But I can't find Zod beside one from Pindle with single-target character. Zod > Tyrael's *adds even more oil on fire*

Last edited:

WoRG

Diabloii.Net Member
oil on fire...salt in wounds...sulfuric acid in eyes...

(18 green unique Sacred Armors and counting...and only 4 of them are ilvl86...)

WoRG