The Hamsters take over Quiznos Subs

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
The Hamsters take over Quiznos Subs

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

The original Hamsters....

http://www.quiznos.com/

The homepage for Quiznos Subs, a submarine sandwich chain in the USA, and maybe other nations, though I can't be sure.

Anyone see a conspiracy here? Maybe Quiznos likes the moon. Or rather they get supplies and ingredients there. Or, maybe, the head of the fast food chains of America are being replaced by deformed hampsters...the world may never know...

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm...so did the same guy do it im guessin...or did quiznos totally rip him off...cause i really doubt the latter one

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Choogy said:
Hmm...so did the same guy do it im guessin...or did quiznos totally rip him off...cause i really doubt the latter one
Too much liability to just steal it. I'm sure he got permission from the person that made it. The creator my have even profited from it.

toader

Banned
Man, Im so glad you found that link for us.

I saw that commercial the other day, and I almost died laughing. Its soo off the wall, its one of the greatest commercials ever. :clap:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I disagree. Watching crazed rodents dancing on their subs didn't make me want to eat one.

toader

Banned
I didnt say I wanted to eat one. I just love your commercial.

But as I type this out, I see your point. As a commercial it isnt very good, because it didnt make me wanna eat one.

But I sure did laugh like hell, and I love it for that reason.

p.s. Hey Freet, I PM'd Gaile, but what can you do about getting these ugly PAL names changed? They are hidious with their little medals.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
If I wasn't already addicted to their double cheese melt, I would use that ad as a reason to never eat there. Worst advertising choice ever.

adamfgt78

Diabloii.Net Member
Those creatues look vaguely familiar to the creatures in the "Run for the Hills" video by Iron Maiden, if I'm not mistaken.

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
So they are hamsters? Here I thought they looked like dead mice. Not really appealing for a food place. Oh look we have rodents! Come eat here.

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
mmm.. dead rodents on my sub.. *drools*.. ahem.. i mean.. yea..

hilarous commercial.. just.. crappy for advertising..

-Lost

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
In the FAQ for his site, the guy who does the Hamsters and such explains :)

I never realised he did the Switch/Maestro commercials. And yeah, the Hamsters really wouldn't make me wanna have a sub from there, but for me it's their mouths.