The Gull

PyroStock

Diabloii.Net Member
The Gull

I know Coldcrow has the best odds to drop a Gull, but she doesn't like me. Is there another better area where a larger quantity of enemies could drop it? Where did/do you find yours?

Insane Wayne

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure if it's the best place, but I've found a couple in Tristram. If the Stony Field waypoint is near the Tristram portal, you can efficiently kill Rak's pack, Griswold, and the Tristram bosses/champs quickly.

ndt

Diabloii.Net Member
For me it was Normal Andy iirc :lol:

It was one of the first uniques I found and I thought "What a crappy dagger!" Well, with age comes wisdom...

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
In my hunt for the elusive gold wand I found The Countess dropped very well. I found several Gulls, a Lenymo and a Knell Striker before I found the Torch. This was 1.09 though. And who knows you might find enough Els to cube a Zod. :lol:

Shagsbeard

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had four. One from normal andy, one from the weapon rack in mephisto's room, one from baal, and the first one I found I can't remember. Moral: Keep playing the game, and stop looking for a particular item. You'll find the gull and many others given time.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
I found mine in the normal blood moor. Only time I couldn't equip a char with it because he couldn't fit the lvl req. :uhhuh:

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
Found three in total, one from countess, other from andy and another from blood raven.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
PyroStock said:
I know Coldcrow has the best odds to drop a Gull, but she doesn't like me. Is there another better area where a larger quantity of enemies could drop it? Where did/do you find yours?
Hmm, looking over ATMA's drop calculator it appears as if every area from the Black Marsh to the Monastery Gate would be where to go. Including the sub areas of the Tower and the Pit (along with Tristram). After these areas there is a great decline in odds getting one. One more creature of note would be The Banished that are only found in level 3 of the Catacombs.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
I found mine in the normal blood moor. Only time I couldn't equip a char with it because he couldn't fit the lvl req. :uhhuh:
AFAIK that is not possible. Gull is qlvl 6, but Blood moor bosses are mlvl 4.

EDIT: Check this thread to get more info about TC3 items and where to find them.

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
I found one from Hell Baal, and one from Hell Meph. IMO the best way to find them, is to look for high end gear, and then get dissapointed. I have found 4 TC3 uniques, and 5 TC3 sets from pindle. When I checked the odds, it turned out, that I should've gotten a Lash, Death's Web, a few Griswolds Sets, and the like.

supermatt

Diabloii.Net Member
i got mine in hell with my MFer.

i can't remember who dropped it but it was either Meph, Pindle or Baal. i'm at work, so i can't check the ATMA for the ilvl

:? matt

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never actually found a Gull, yet I found a WF, GF and IKSC off Pindle back in 1.09:teeth: , along with other goodies, and that just seems wrong somehow.

TenYearsGone

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm with Colony. I've never found one and I've been playing for years. This includes Classic, 1.09 and 1.10. I'm not too worried though. I still have plenty of other items left in my 1.10 grail and that's just one of them.

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Found my one and only in the inner cloister off of some random enemy, go figure it was the last unique I found before losing my items to do a dupe issue, (note to self/others always delete old characters that you have renamed).

Best way to find one is to MF with a fast killer like a tesladin in act 1-2 normal, adventually one will drop.

XDoomasX

Diabloii.Net Member
Norm andy droped one:) One question if my merc makes killing blow on act bose(or on any monster) does my mf still counts?
Nice to have 2 gulls (barb) while merc kills meph (200mf):)