The Great Tradelist of Cheap Stuff- Thatoneguy

TenYearsGone

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The Great Tradelist of Cheap Stuff- Thatoneguy

I'm really liking your shiny new 5os Phase Blade.

I'll offer a yummy Pul today for that quick, shiny sword.

BringerOfFire

Diabloii.Net Member

What low trade runes are you accepting? Amns, Sols, Thuls? Or just rals?

I'm interested in the Angelic amulet, IK helm, IK gloves, and the arachnid mesh. I'm not likely to be able to afford the mesh unless you're taking a wide variety of runes just because I have a bunch of my stuff up on auction right now.

thatoneguysevenonetwo

Diabloii.Net Member

What low trade runes are you accepting? Amns, Sols, Thuls? Or just rals?

I'm interested in the Angelic amulet, IK helm, IK gloves, and the arachnid mesh. I'm not likely to be able to afford the mesh unless you're taking a wide variety of runes just because I have a bunch of my stuff up on auction right now.
i'm not really interested in low trade runes to be honest. i'd take sols hels and kos, and soon i think i'll need a couple shaels. i'd prefer pgems and p ams. i'll make you a deal on all but the mesh if you let me know what your working with in that department. i'll also take rals since everyone else does, but you might as well save em. extra points for lems :)

BringerOfFire

Diabloii.Net Member

I have four or five sols, one ko, and more shael's then you're likely to need. at least 5 or six of those. I'm out of hels, got a few fals and ios if you're at all interested in those. Then I have standard currency stuff like rals and pgems to make up the difference.

got a ballpark figure for that mesh? Just so I know what to try to trade some of my other stuff for currency-wise.

Noite Escura

Diabloii.Net Member

Mule shot

Disclaimer: no animal has been harmed during this operation

thatoneguysevenonetwo

Diabloii.Net Member

I have four or five sols, one ko, and more shael's then you're likely to need. at least 5 or six of those. I'm out of hels, got a few fals and ios if you're at all interested in those. Then I have standard currency stuff like rals and pgems to make up the difference.

got a ballpark figure for that mesh? Just so I know what to try to trade some of my other stuff for currency-wise.
i'll take what you have in fals, one ko, and two shaels if that suits you. that'll be for the ik stuff and the angelic ammy (sure you don't want the rings too?). if you have 4 fals, you can knock off the rest of it :) (i'm gonna cube me a lem or two).
for the arach i'd be looking between um and mal.

BringerOfFire

Diabloii.Net Member

four fals it is. I'll have the mule info to you in about five minutes.

*edit Mule is in, and no thanks on the rings, I already have two. Thanks!

Last edited:

Roosta

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a 5os Eth Cryptic Axe but don't really need anything on your FT. What would you offer in runes?

thatoneguysevenonetwo

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a 5os Eth Cryptic Axe but don't really need anything on your FT. What would you offer in runes?
ist sound good to you? it's for a friend who doesn't trade, so i'm not really in desperate need if you have a use for it :p.

Roosta

Diabloii.Net Member

I wasn't plannin' on using it any time soon. An Ist sounds good. Sending mule info.

Numenor

Diabloii.Net Member

I could use a wizspike, trade you pgems for it?

thatoneguysevenonetwo

Diabloii.Net Member

How about an um, two shaels, and a couple pgems for the mesh?
yes, and congrats on the auction. sorry more things didn't go, though. i was running around with my head cut off this week or i'd have been in there too.

I could use a wizspike, trade you pgems for it?
sure, 5ish sound good?

2 Pams for:
sure thing,

geez i leave my computer for one day and this is what happens :p