The Grateful Dead MP Group

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
The Grateful Dead MP Group

Meh, we needed a new thread anyway :)

Anywho, back to business. Dr. Phil probably won't make it to the session on Sunday. But, no worries, I will get him caught up to where he needs to be by next Sunday :)

@ MrNiceGuyCRB - incase you missed it before the forum wipe, we're now in Act3

Z_O

Dinnin Darkblade

Diabloii.Net Member
Not trying to hijack, but a thought came to mind when I saw your new thread.

It would be most intereasting if you could do 16 player games and could do them across the SP/B.net gap. Why do I say this? Well, I am part of an all Ranger *bow paladins* group on US East Ladder. Would be most intereasting I think, simply in the concept of light v.s. dark, to see an 8 man Paladin Team v.s. an 8 man Necromancer Team. Arrows and Spirits a flying LOL.

Okay sorry for the minor hijack, I'm done now.

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
BubbleTough said:
gg Z_O. Shall we try Friday again?
Nope, sorry, Im leaving tomorrow. You guys can play on Sunday, and Ill get phil caught up on my own. I might actually make it on Sunday, Im not sure.

Z_O

EDIT: @ Dinnin Darkblade - Haha, that would be cool, though impossible :xmad:

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
Change of plans. Due to storm warnings in my area, I won't be travelling today. So, no Nickelback concert for me :hanky:

But, looking on the bright side, Phil will be able to make it on Sunday :)

Z_O

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
Would anyone be against having the session today, rather than tomorrow?

I was thinking we could play at 7:30 CST today.

Z_O

Usurper

Diabloii.Net Member
I noticed MrNiceGuyCRB's name in the Currently Active Users list a couple times tonight, I would think he'd have noticed the thread...

BubbleTough

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not going to make it today guys, Super Bowl. If you guys decided to do some MP, I will get caught up before next week :) .

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
BubbleTough said:
I'm not going to make it today guys, Super Bowl. If you guys decided to do some MP, I will get caught up before next week :) .
Exactly why I wanted to have the session last night ;)

Anyone else not going to make it?

Z_O

MrNiceGuyCRB

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, the Superbowl is on and my family wants me to watch it (my mom made all this food and I'd feel guilty if I didn't eat).

My Druid is in act3 now. Are we playing tonight? If so, could it be after the Superbowl?

MrNiceGuy

-edit- sorry for not seeing the thread last night.. I met up with my friends in the woods earlier to do what we always do in the woods..:stoned: ... I guess that might've contributed to my lack of observation..

MrNiceGuyCRB

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the game is almost over... I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter. Ready to play whenever.

MrNiceGuy