Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

the game doesn't want to let me go.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Superhal, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

the game doesn't want to let me go.

i started getting all these chipped gems, so i looked around for something to cube. i started cubing a mat bow, but then a wf dropped. so, i started cubing mat javs and winged harpoons. lo and behold, a cruel wh on the 3rd try. i figured, heck the game is trying to make me make a double throw barb again.

then, about a day later, a lacerator drops. i already have a glimmershed, but they're slow. i think, gee, what a good combo this could be, but i don't like mixing weapons on dt or dual wield barbs.

then, today, an awesome rare winged harpoon drops with 345% ed and all good stats, such as knockback. i've never seen such a pretty rare, it didn't even have any of those doodoo stats, like +1 max damage or anything. i think, the game is trying to force me to play a double throw axe barb. the nerve.

and then, also today, my 2nd lightsaber drops. normally i don't like lightsaber because of the low damage and short ww range. but, i recently played a chargedin, and lightsaber, of the like 6 different weapons i tried, carried him entirely through hell without a problem. so now i'm thinking dual wield frenzy barb with 2 lightsabers or zerk barb with lightsaber (given the absorb on it, it provides a lot of protection for a zerker.)

and on top of that, today the game dropped 2 3s legend swords on me, my 2nd and 3rd. i would make a crescent moon without hesitation, but i don't have any ums. so, with the two lightsabers, i could go with a duress armor.

sigh.

just when i think i'm out, they SUCK me back in.

2. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

haha same thing happened to me. I vowed never to get back into d2 again but single player caught me. lol

3. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

hehe i just lost the cool winged axe to a realm down. however, the game made me keep the lightsaber. HMM.

4. kitehellion

kitehellion IncGamers Member

Dun Dun Dun...

5. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

Lucky you lol.