The First Official TREB V SPADE Challenge

Should trapped chests in D3 be dangerous?

• Yes, I want chest traps to be potentially lethal.

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • I like more variety in chest traps, but not so much danger.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • I don't think chest traps should be very dangerous.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No chest traps at all. They'll just slow down my clicking.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
The First Official TREB V SPADE Challenge

The Contest: Who can make it to Guardian First?

The Rules:
1) Untwinked.
2) No support from other players in any way.
3) Public gaming is acceptable, but you may not party, and may not take advantage of other players presence - no running through already clear areas, no using an already open entrance to the Durance, etc.
4) 1 additional character can be brought with and used as a mule. This character must be level 1 and is created at the same time as the Challenge Character.

That's it.

The characters chosen: Boring City... Summoner x2

Who will win?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
I gotta go with Treb only 'cause Spadeypoo made me vote... and he lost like three Sorcs in a row (not that that has anything to do with untwinked Summoners).

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I would have voted for treb, but since you are both playing summoners, I had to vote for the last one, getting bored and quitting.

-hps

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats it...Im going to play all night and get threw hell baal in 1 sit...now excuse me while I go AFK.

BYE!

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
Lv 25, just into act 4. Still cruising with the wand I found in act 1, +3 raise skeleton / +1 corpse explosion.

It's not even that boring... yet.

Gambitsreturn

Diabloii.Net Member
I like underdogs. GO SPADYPOO! I still <3 ya Treb. Actually, now that I think about it, idk if this project can keep your ADD in check Spade. Teeheee im just kidding, good luck to the both of ya.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
I went with Spade, because as much as I lub you Trebbycakes, the wookie will always be my boy.

*Sits on the sidelines with a llama, some coffe and Wesley Snipes to watch intently.

Cheers
-Taizor

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Lvl 60 in a1 hell. Best stuff so far would be hone sudan from just running nm baal :D. 28 resist 81 life circlet. Shael Eth (MAYBE for a nice +3 summon necro head...might just put 2 pdiamonds in it) and KO from nm forge.

Treb is lvl 67 in a1 hell.

We are going about the same pace. Hes a higher lvl because he was able to bring a mule along but My comp lags to much...got some close calls so I just stoped.

PSHHHH to all those who doubt me. Must I begin to brag about my season starter sin? :)

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
Top Finds: Rockstopper, Tal Thul Ort Amn + 4os Crystal Sword, Imbued Tri-Res +3 Revive Necro Head, Tele Charges Staff (shopped).

That's about it. Definitely starting to notice my lack of killing power in hell. I was using Teleport to place my troops to get the first corpse on the ground faster, but I started to run out of money, so I had to stop. :(

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya I got all the way threw trist earlier...and it is really a different trip lol. Mostly the killing comes from the merk. Then you AMP + CE everything to death.

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
SPADE WINS!

Uhm...a4 sucked balls...a5 sucked even more balls.

I had to redo a5 like 5 times because of monsters spawning bad. Never got to rescue anya because each time I ran into souls + witches or souls + snakes.

Had to run wsk like 5 times because of bad monster spawns as well. Phys immune witches in wsk lvl 3 SUCK. AMP + there little red ball hurts and even with amp they take forever to keel.

Big D ended up droping me an eth dury shell so my merc was pretty pimped...could of used it BEFORE the fight with him...would of saved me a lot of gold.

Ancs were easy. Just clay golem + decrep. No nasty mods.

With Dury shell + the hone sudan from nm baal the only problem I had in throne was wave 4 and listers pack. Baal was simple enough. Decrep + clay golem + frenzy tuars + cold mages = GG.

Twas fun. Trebs going to kick my butt in the next one. Stay tuned! BYE!

P.S everyone that doubted me SUCKS!