Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"THE FIEND" - is that good idea?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Dad Daniel, May 24, 2005.

1. Dad Daniel

Dad Daniel IncGamers Member

"THE FIEND" - is that good idea?

Hi people!
    I have in mind a new possible version of the rabbies druid - THE FIEND!

This is a demon born in the fire of hell, possessed with the power to spread diseases among all living beings created by the God. To destroy - this is the only cause he have! And to implement this, THE FIEND have can call the doom power of his master in his ugliest form - THE ARMAGGEDON!

So, this was a little introduction of my idea, but is it really good you will decide.
    Skills
    1. Rabbies (synergied with the rarrion wind, no otehr option). Powered by the shape skillers in the inventory, good drui pelt (Jalal, or good rare/or rune word 2all/3aramgeddon/3rabbies/3 lycantropy). At maxed passible levels it have to reach 40(or 44) lvl depending on the used equipment. For a poison prebuff gear is good to use on the W-swithcer, Death web + Spirit shield (+4all skills from both, -55pois res/5 pois skill damage in the case of perfect web - the same as i have one).
    2. Armageddon (fully damage sinergized, 1 point in Fissure -so only 12 sec stand) -at max possible lvl of this buld 33 lvl armageddon.
    Here is my major question is the armaggedon at such level good or no. I need advise from experienced druid creator!!!
    3. 1 point in werewolf, Lycantropy (in the case of good equiped build one poit is enough, from itemstotally 22-24 lvl ), 1 point in feral rage (can be used as a support skill).
    4. 1 point in OAK (around 11lvl from items).

For a armor best is Bramble(+50 pois skill damage), or for more balanced buils - Chains of honor!
    As a main weapon can be used Plague bearer (uniq sword +5 rabbies), SILENCE runeword in PB (good ias, +75all res. 2 all skills), or .. is there other suggestions?
    For a shield i was thinking for a Medusa gaze (10%chance to cast & LVL LOWER RES is really decent option, but high str requirements and low block).
    Storm is allways a option (PHOENIX is excluded - only for those who can pay tthe price, but is not good for this bulid).
    Gloves - from trang set (+25 pois skill damage),
    the other items by your choose (for amu i will prefer rare amu +2druidskills/30str/20dex/20all res than the mara )

So, is that will work or no?

2. Tutatis

Tutatis IncGamers Member

How are you planning to get lycantrophy from 1 to 24? this would mean 20+ boost to shape**** but you also wanted armageddon and it is impossible to get 20 to all skill lvls on a druid.

3. Dad Daniel

1point basic+10shapecharms+1annihilus+arachbelt(1all skill)+4al skills W (2from death web+2 from spirit monarch)+2from amulet+5from gosudruid helm (or 4 from jalal)===24(23)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aramaggedon - similar as the first example

4. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Kaz's flaming rabies sounds more logical than this since here you have to stand next to monsters for armageddon to work but swinging at them won't do you any good since rabies has enough duration and you won't be doing any damage with 1 point feral anyway.

5. -Ferro-

-Ferro- IncGamers Member

I made up exactly that build in ladder one. My geddon damage was 7k. It is highly viable in pvp. I use to bite once and retreat, the guys trying to chase me ate all the armageddon meteors, ya know. Is better than rabies/fireclaws (I had one before the rabies/geddon), coze I noticed I had better results using rabies one and then runing away, than going fireclaws afterwards, I usually died, unless the oppoenent had terrible fire resist/defense. Vs teleporters was near impossible hitting more than twice or three times, so, why to have an attack u cant use?===>gogo geddon

6. Dad Daniel

Good tactics, man!
    As same as i thought!