The Ever Vanishing OTcars Thread

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
The Ever Vanishing OTcars Thread

I saw the OTcars thread stickied a while ago, but never had a chance to read it. Anyone care to tell me how far along in the proceedings are we? I have not missed the vote have I? And if I haven't, can we throw a pre-OTcars party? With celebrities and booze and lapdances of the sort?

*Screams and faints as he sees durf on the red carpet*

DOC said:
I saw the OTcars thread stickied a while ago, but never had a chance to read it. Anyone care to tell me how far along in the proceedings are we? I have not missed the vote have I? And if I haven't, can we throw a pre-OTcars party? With celebrities and booze and lapdances of the sort?

*Screams and faints as he sees durf on the red carpet*
You missed the nominations thread, that's all. I think we were allegedly going to see the results up for voting a few days ago, but as piff and Jonesy are busy people, I suspect they're just behind on tallying all the emails they got.

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
So its too late to run around slapping "Nominate DOC!" stickers on all ya'lls behinds?

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, we're just waiting on AJ. My tally was done last Monday, but AJ hasn't been on. I assume he's in some warm place partying like we all wish we could be. If he is gone, I'm not sure when he returns, but I'd expect him not long after Catholic Easter.

If anyone did not send in nominations, don't worry. You can still have an impact on the final ballot, as nominations were pretty close in some cases.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well piff, I can't guarantee it was warm, in fact, I don't think it ever got above 40 on my spring break, but when you're skiing the legendary back bowls of Vail, you don't really want it above freezing. :)

I thought the hotel I stayed at would have some sort of internet access, but I was sorely disappointed to find out that they didn't have anything of the sort, so the counting is not yet finished. The good news is I'll accept nominations up until 5pm on Easter, since I've got a ton of dirty ski clothes as well as packing to do before I head back to school. I've got a good picture to show you guys too.