The Eternal Question

SirLardsAlot

Diabloii.Net Member
The Eternal Question

GEM ACTIVATED

What does the gem do? Does anyone really know? I've been waiting for an answer for over 3 years now :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
kThere was a thread about this a while back but I'm pretty sure that no one knows.

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
SirLardsAlot said:
GEM ACTIVATED

What does the gem do? Does anyone really know? I've been waiting for an answer for over 3 years now :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
Please stop doing that. It makes the light in my kitchen go on and off.

BananaPancakes

Diabloii.Net Member
lol i heard it orginally had a purpose but they didnt need it at the end, and just left the gem there to play around with when you're chatting

sgriffin

Diabloii.Net Member
One of my friends said that when you activate it that in the next game you make will have better magic find but like they said up there no one realy knows :thumbsup:

isisathena

Diabloii.Net Member
a few days back I was bored and playing that darn thing (the thing you do when your bored,lol) and was like

Gem activated
Gem Deactivated
(over and over)

then it said
Perfect Gem activated

what it means? I dont know but only seen that, that one time.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Every time someone clicks the chat gem, a random Blizzard employee experiences a small electro-shock. The Powers That Be decided to initiate this dubious proficiency increasing measure during one of their many drunken, debauched office parties ... it seemed like a great idea at the time.

I can't believe that NONE of you knew this. It's common knowledge thanks to Bill Roper's tell-all book. Sheesh, you people. :rolleyes:

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
Every time someone clicks the chat gem, a random Blizzard employee experiences a small electro-shock. The Powers That Be decided to initiate this dubious proficiency increasing measure during one of their many drunken, debauched office parties ... it seemed like a great idea at the time.

I can't believe that NONE of you knew this. It's common knowledge thanks to Bill Roper's tell-all book. Sheesh, you people. :rolleyes:
thats something i didn't know before... :lol:

anywho i am sure that it does something but i have no idea what :lol:

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
If you click the gem a lot, and I mean a LOT, it will say "MOO." I did not actually do this one day when I was really bored, that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm pretty sure that I heard something about "tagging" or "marking" the chat room page so you can get back to the same page instantly if in another chat room or just simply in different position at the same chat room.

93% sure.

- Dennis