Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

the downsides to playing

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Morgil, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Morgil

Morgil IncGamers Member

the downsides to playing

Hi All,

I dont post much, never seemed to get alot of replies anyway. I just wanted to ask if there is a new hack on bnet. I was trading for a hoz (i offer a kiras guardian with 69 to all resists) and this person agreed to trade. I moved my pointer over the shield (to be certain he wasnt going to pull the switch trick on me, that happened to me before) and once I was satisfied I clicked the check button. I got a pos shield from him, it had 54 def and 8 to all resists. I know about the pause when an item has been removed from tradescreen, yet I lost the item anyway. I give away alot of good free items, but I almost never trade for them. Can someone tell me if this is a new hack? All I basically want is my hoz. I am even willing to trade for it still, I have a 193 buriza and a 210 ed hellrack for trade. Let me know anyone, and if your going to screw me in the tradescreen, let me know that too :)

2. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

Yeah this has happened to me before except with a Tal Armor... I'm pretty sure it's a hack as normally when you change the item in the change screen both green check marks go away...

3. Morgil

Morgil IncGamers Member

my god!! a tal armor? I would be livid in your place. I am sorry to hear it

4. DeatCreation

DeatCreation IncGamers Member

Yep, it alos happened to me too on West SCL.

I was tradin 2 p topaz and a 26mf ammy for a "Gull", but it turned out to be just some magical dagger, I think it might be a hack not sure though, ask around. Good luck on getting your hoz.

Another thing, do you by any chance remenber what was that player's account name? Just curious.

5. Morgil

Morgil IncGamers Member

As a matter of fact, it was a player on useast realm. His account name was
    not_again4, ladder player. I am not sure what can be done beyond reporting him to blizz. The big problem was that I was so flustered that I forgot to screenshot the bastich. Excuse the crude language, I am still kind of miffed.
    I did finally get my hoz, it was ethereal, and had a zod rune in it, a thing for which I am not ungrateful (but a little confused). It only cost me a tal ammy :)