Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ThunderCat, Jul 7, 2010.

1. ThunderCat

ThunderCat IncGamers Member

The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you, no matter what.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: ThunderCat
    Unvote: ThunderCat

WRONG!!!
    Vote: TC
    Vote: ChunderTat
    Vote Thundercat
    Unvote i_like_pie
    WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post a day).

15) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

2. ThunderCat

Re: The Don S. Davis memorial Stargate mafia game.

Players alive:
    1. Ankeli
    2. Flip10thMtn

Players dead:
    ultimabeam - Modkilled on day two.
    Thyiad - Found dead on day three.
    korialstraz - Lynched on day three.
    Uraj - Found dead on day four.
    Laarz - Found dead on day four.
    FalconGK - Lynched on day four.
    Bad Ash - Died on day five.
    Feysal - Died on day five.
    Zarniwoop - Lynched on day five.
    PurpleGirl - Lynched on day six.
    Noodle - Lynched on day seven.
    boogyman19946 - Died on day seven.
    Sathoris - Lynched on day nine
    Goryani - Died on day nine.
    Orphan - Lynched on day ten.

Day one vote tally:
    boogyman19946 - 1 (ultimabeam)
    Uraj - 6 (Sathoris, FalconGK, Flip10thMtn, boogyman19946, Bad Ash, Laarz)
    Ankeli - 2 (PurpleGirl, Uraj)
    Goryani - 1 (Thyiad)

Day two vote tally
    Thyiad - 2 (PurpleGirl, Goryani)
    PurpleGirl - 1 (Noodle)
    boogyman19946 - 1 (Sathoris)
    Goryani - 8 (Thyiad, Uraj, Ankeli, Bad Ash, boogyman19946, Laarz, Feysal, Flip10thMtn)
    Feysal - 2 (FalconGK, Orphan)

Day three vote tally
    korialstraz - 14 (Sathoris, Flip10thMtn, FalconGK, Ankeli, Feysal, Noodle, Uraj, Laarz, Bad Ash, PurpleGirl, boogyman19946, Zarniwoop, Goryani, korialstraz)

Day four vote tally
    FalconGK - 7 (Bad Ash, Goryani, PurpleGirl, Ankeli, Flip10thMtn, boogyman19946, Orphan)
    Zarniwoop - 1 (Sathoris)

Day five vote tally
    Zarniwoop - 5 (Sathoris, Ankeli, Noodle, boogyman19946, Goryani)
    Sathoris - 4 (Flip10thMtn, PurpleGirl, Orphan, Zarniwoop)

Day six vote tally
    Orphan - 1 (PupleGirl)
    PurpleGirl - 4 (Orphan, Ankeli, Goryani, Flip10thMtn)

Day seven vote tally
    Noodle - 5 (Goryani, Sathoris, Flip10thMtn, boogyman19946, Ankeli)

Day eight vote tally
    Flip10thMtn - 3 (Satoris, Orphan, Ankeli)

Day nine vote tally
    Sathoris - 4 (Orphan, Ankeli, Goryani, Flip10thMtn)
    Orphan - 1 (Sathoris)

Day ten vote tally
    Orphan - 2 (Ankeli, Flip10thMtn)
    Ankeli - 1 (Orphan)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  3. ThunderCat

Players:
    1. korialstraz – Fred. Wraith. Normal Mafia. Mafia team 1.
    2. Ankeli - Ford. Human. Vigilante.
    3. FalconGK – Steve. Wraith. Normal Mafia. Mafia team 1. Hitman.
    4. Bad Ash – Fifth. Replicator. Anti Town.
    5. ultimabeam – Bra’tac. Jaffa. Pro Town.
    6. Leopold Stotch – Walter. Human. Pro Town.
    7. Feysal – Kawlasky . Cop. Human. Pro Town. Replicator. Anti Town.
    8. Flip10thMtn – McKay. Treestump. Pro Town. Claimed in post #160.
    9. PurpleGirl – Hoffan. Human. Pro Town. Replicator. Anti Town.
    10. Goryani – Sam Carter. Human. Pro Town. ARG: 833, 909, 931, 955, 971, 990, 1004, 1024,
    11. Sathoris – Carson Beckett. Doc. Human. Pro Town.
    12. Marahumm/Zarniwoop – Bob. Wraith. Mafia team 1.
    13. Uraj – Daniel. Human. Pro Town.
    14. Thyiad – Thor. Bus driver. Asgard. Pro Town.
    15. Noodle – Maybourne. Paranoid Cop. Human. Pro Town. Replicator. Anti Town.
    16. Zarniwoop – Tomin. Human. Neutral.
    17. Laarz – Selmac. Tok’Ra. Pro Town. 4 shots left.
    18. Orphan – Adria. Ori. Neutral. Prior. Serial Killer. Anti Town.
    19. boogyman19946 – Loki. Role blocker. Asgard. Pro Town.

Thoughts about roles:
    The Wraith we’re at a serious disadvantage after Marahumm bailed out and Feysal found korialstraz in the first night. That was the reason why I decided to give Zarniwoop Marahumms role. Otherwise the game would have ended prematurely. Wraith we’re a hard role to play, since PurpleGirl could have killed one of them if they tried to feed on them, they we’re unable to feed on Sathoris, but they could kill him, and with Ankeli seeking his Wraith enzyme, thing we’re pretty hard for them.
    Even thought Aiden Ford didn’t kill any Wraith himself, I was shocked at how lucky he got with his 50% chance of killing non wraith. I was even worried a bit. The part that Ankeli didn’t know was that he only had 25% chance of killing replicators instead of 50.
    The replicators were the main mafia here, all they had to do is recruit enough members and then find Carter, after which they would lose the recruitment ability and gain an NK one. The only persons standing between them and the victory we’re Goryani, who did a wonderful job keeping the ARG until late in the game where stuff was slow and killing replicators was inevitable, and ultimabeam, who had passive chances of canceling a recruitment.
    Feysal must have been the luckiest cop alive, with two successful Wraith finds.
    The role of McKay might seem overpowered, but he had a huge weakness. If someone said the word “lemon†and he would have posted, he would have died instantly. Too bad no one that knew about McKay was around to say the word.
    Carter must be the most complex role that me and Gorny made up. I don’t remember who came up with the ideas, but I really liked this role. The LSD was supposed to keep the replicator count in check, the ARG was designed to blindly hit them, instead Goryani kept it for when it really mattered, and the Ark Of Truth was designed to make Tomin turn on the Ori if he was ever ascended, a bit useless but it would have been fun to see.
    I was really upset to see Uraj go without ascending anyone. I really wanted to see someone ascend.
    Maybourne was supposed to balance out the fact that there were tons of anti towns. Even though he was paranoid, he would have figured it eventually and get good reads.
    Loki was the original role blocker, but with a twist. Since there was only one doctor, we decided to give boogyman protecting abilities also. On the other hand Selmac was also able to block, kill or erase any evidence of the targeted player ever dyeing with his Zat gun. Sadly, we only got to see him block people.
    Adria/The Prior was quite a special role, at first neutral, trying to win by getting people to embrace Origin, and later on turning into a serial killer bent on retribution. Infecting people with Prior Plague and with no found cure for this, nothing would have been able to stop him.

Thoughts about the game as a whole:
    I’m pretty surprised it lasted this long, although it might have lasted even longer if Ankeli was given a lower chance in killing non wraith and if Goryani would have used his ARG sooner. But overall, I’m pretty happy with how everything turned out. Don’t forget to also give credit to Gorny.
    Was the game unbalanced? I doubt it, both the Wraith and the Replicators had their advantages and townie roles to counter them decently. But don’t forget nothing turns out the way you want it in a mafia game. But I admit it turned out to be a hard game for the anti towns, and for the way they played it, they deserve applause.
    The events we’re either ideas we had before the game started or ideas that we got during the game and decided to implement to make things more interesting.
    I honestly hope everyone enjoyed our work and you found your roles interesting and entertaining.

Mafia: FalconGK, korialstraz, Marahumm/Zarniwoop.
    Replicators: Bad Ash, Noodle, Feysal, PurpleGirl.

Events:
    1. Orphan resurrects on day four into a Prior.
    2. korialstraz Is given the opportunity to take someone down with him.
    3. Electromagnetic disturbance on day four.

Role Mechanics:
    1. Steve. Wraith. Normal mafia member. Mafia team 1. First in line for hitman.

2. Fred. Wraith. Normal mafia member. Mafia team 1 . Last in line for hitman.

3. Bob. Wraith. Mafia hitman. Can either eat or kill victims. Mafia team 1.

4. Adria. Ori leader. Immune to lynch for a day if her name has been mentioned (remaining players/4) times during that day. Wins if all players alive have said the word “Originâ€.

5. Fifth. Replicator. 25% chance to recruit humans. Mafia team 2. If Fifth happens to recruit Carter, RepliCarter is created. RepliCarter is a complete mirror to Carter but on Mafia Team two.

6. Daniel Jackson as Ascened Ancient. Each night, chooses one human to ascend. Said person may be dead or alive. If alive, they can only ascend if the said person is killed on that night. 25% chance. Human.

7. Hoffan Plague survivor. Townie. If fed on by a wraith, the wraith is poisoned and dies. Human.

8. McKay. Treestump. Activates treestump by saying “I’m smarter than Rononâ€. Dies when someone says “Lemon†(within three posts of him??). Can vote.

9. Bra’tac. 50% chance of reversing the first replicator recruitment, passive 25% chance ability to reverse all others. Jaffa. NK immune due to warrior training. Pro Town.

10. Thor. Bus driver. Uses beaming technology to switch two people. Asgard. Pro Town.

11. Carson Beckett. Doctor. Protects one person each night. Immune to wraith feeding process. Human. Pro Town.

12. Maybourne. Paranoid Cop. Will see Wraith as humans, Replicators as Ascended beings, Asgard as Jaffa, and vice verse. Human.

13. Kawalsky. Basic Cop. Human.

14. Sam Carter. Has ARG. Needs to find and kill Fifth by saying “ARG†in a post. If Fifth posts within 5 posts of that, he dies. Each time the word “ARG†has been said, the effectiveness of the shot wears off by 10%. Has life signs detector. Has the Ark of Truth. Will detect if someone was recruited by replicators. Carters death will result in the replicators gaining NK ability instead of recruiting.

15. Tomin. Ori worshiper. If ascended, turns into an Ori. Human. (Will kill Adria if he receives The Ark from Carter). Neutral.

16. Loki. Role blocker. Beams someone blocking and protecting them from NKs. Asgard. Pro Town.

17. Jacob Carter/Selmac. Tok'ra. Town. Due to symbiote, can survive an NK. Is armed with a Zat gun. One shot stuns/disables, two will kill, three will vaporize target. Has 6 shots total. Pro Town.

18. Lt. Aiden Ford. Wildcard Role. Wraith Hunter. Has a P-90. Might shoot anyone. (vigilante). 100% chance to kill Wraith and turns immune to NK for that night. 25% to kill replicators. 50% to kill all others.

19. Norman Walter Davis Harriman. Vanilla townie.

20. Prior. Each night targets one person with the Prior plague, if said person does not say “Origin†they die they at the end of the following day.

Role PMs sent to people:
    1. You are Steve. You are a Wraith (mafia goon). During the night, you may speak to your fellow Wraith. You win when everyone else is dead but you and your brothers. Second in line as hitman. Anti Town.
    signature saying:
    "I am your death. That is all you need to know."

2. You are Scar. You are a Wraith. Normal Mafia goon. One eyed Wraith. No powers. During the night, you may speak to your fellow Wraith. You win when everyone else is dead but you and your brothers. Last in line as hitman. Anti Town.

3. You are Bob. You are a Wraith. You are the Mafia hitman. You can either eat or kill victims. Eating them will result in you being immune to bullets that night. Anti Town. During the night, you may speak to your fellow wraith.
    Signature saying: I will tell you this: no matter where you flee, we will find you -- just as surely as we will find Earth. And when we do, we will feast.

4. You are Adria. The leader of the Ori. Immune to lynch for a day if your name(Adria) has been mentioned (remaining players/4) times during that day. You win if all players alive have said the word “Originâ€. Neutral.

5. You are Fifth. Human Form Replicator. 25% chance to recruit humans. If you happen to recruit Carter, RepliCarter is created. RepliCarter is a complete mirror to Carter but on Mafia Team two. Replicarter then replaces Carter and form your own mafia faction with NK ability. Anti Town.

6.You are Daniel Jackson as Ascened Ancient. Each night, you chose one human to ascend. Said person may be dead or alive. If alive, they can only ascend if the said person is killed on that night. 25% chance. (Ascended beings are like ghost. They cannot vote, they do not count towards a lynch, but they can post freely at any time, be it day or night. They are also immune to NKs and lynches). You cannot ascend yourself. You act like a normal being, able to vote and vulnerable to harm. Pro Town.

7. You are a Hoffan Plague survivor. Townie. If fed on by a wraith, the wraith is poisoned and dies. Human. Pro Town.

8. You are Dr. Rodney "Meredith" McKay. Treestump. Activate treestump by saying “I’m smarter than Rononâ€. After which you CAN vote, and WILL be counted towards a lynch. You will also be immune to lynching and other harmful actions. Pro Town.

9. You are Bra’tac. In the event of a recruitment, you will be given the possibility to reverse it using the rite of Mal Sharran . Jaffa. Immune to NK's as your years of training make it hard to surprise you. Pro Town.

10. You are Thor. Bus driver. Each night, you use your beaming technology aboard your ship “O’Neill†and switch two people. Asgard. Pro Town.

11. You are Dr. Carson Beckett. Doctor. Each night, you choose one person to protect. Said person will be saved from any harm for that night. You are immune to wraith feeding process. Human. Pro Town.

12. You are Harry Maybourne. Cop. Each night, you may investigate one person to find their alignment. Human. Pro Town.

13. You are Charles Kawalsky. Cop. Each night, you may investigate one person to find their alignment. Human. Pro Town.

14. You are Sam Carter. You own an ARG (anti replicator gun). With that, you need to find and kill Fifth, the replicator. You also have a life signs detector. With it, you can detect if someone has been recruited by replicators. Also, you have The Ark! You must find Tomin and give it to him. Human. Pro Town.

15. You are Tomin. Ori worshiper. If you ascend, you will turn into an Ori. Human. Neutral.

16. You are Loki. Role blocker. Each night, may beam up one player in order to study them. Each time you beam up someone...a "mini me" of them is left in its place. If targeted for an NK The mini me will die in the person's place and the real person will be alive the next day. Asgard. Pro Town.

17. You are Jacob Carter/Selmac. Tok'ra. Town. Due to symbiote, you will survive a NK. You are armed with a Zat gun. One shot stuns/disables(role blocks), two will kill, three will vaporize target(unable to ascend). Has 6 shots total.

18. You are Lt. Aiden Ford. Wildcard Role. Wraith Hunter. Your job is to find and kill Wraith. Each night, you shoot a person in hopes that they are Wraith. If you hit a Wraith, the chance to kill them is 100% and you are immune to any harmful actions for that night due to their enzyme. If they are not Wraith, the chance to kill them is 50%. Human. Vigilante.

19. You are Norman Walter Davis Harriman. Vanilla townie. RADAR from Mash is your idol. You are the gate man...you dial it up. You encode the chevrons do they can walk the walk....Human. Pro Town.

Night One:
    1. Ankeli – Ford – Shoots Zarniwoop – Success.
    2. Thyiad – Thor – Swaps Ankeli and Orphan.
    3. Feysal – Kawalsky – Investigates korialstraz. Wraith. Anti Town.
    4. Bad Ash – Fifth – Attempts to recruit Noodle - Success.
    5. Noodle – Maybourne – Investigates Bad Ash – Ascended being.
    6. boogyman19946 – Loki – blocks FalconGK.
    7. Marahumm – Bob – Eats Sathoris. Failed.
    8. Uraj attempts to ascend Marahumm. Failed (not human).

Day one:
    1. FalconGK votes boogyman19946
    2. ultimabeam votes boogyman19946
    3. Ankeli votes Uraj
    4. Sathoris votes boogyman19946
    5. PurpleGirl votes Ankeli
    6. Sathoris unvotes boogyman19946
    7. Sathoris votes Uraj
    8. Thyiad votes Goryani
    9. FalconGK unvotes boogyman19946
    10. FalconGK votes Uraj
    11. Flip10thMtn votes Uraj
    12. Uraj votes Ankeli
    13. boogyman19946 votes Uraj
    14. Bad Ash votes Uraj
    15. Laarz votes Uraj
    16. Ankeli unvotes Uraj

Night two:
    1. Ankeli – Ford –Shoots Noodle. Failed.
    2. Uraj – Daniel – Attempts to ascend Thyiad. Failed (not human).
    3. Feysal – Kawalsky – Investigates Sathoris.
    4. Thyiad – Thor – Swaps FalconGK and Laarz
    5. Laarz – Selmac – Shoots Zat once at Sathoris.
    6. FalconGK – Steve – Eats Thyiad. Failed.
    7. Sathoris – Carson – Protects Sathoris.
    8. boogyman19946 – Loki – Beams up Feysal.
    9. Bad Ash – Fifth – Attempts to recruit Sathoris. Failed.

Day two:
    1. Bad Ash votes boogyman19946
    2. Bad Ash unvotes boogyman19946
    3. FalconGK votes Bad Ash
    4. PurpleGirl votes Thyiad
    5. Noodle votes PurpleGirl
    6. Sathoris votes boogyman19946
    7. Ankeli votes Laarz
    8. Bad Ash votes boogyman19946
    9. Thyiad votes Goryani
    10. Flip10thMtn votes boogyman19946
    11. boogyman19946 votes Bad Ash
    12. Bad Ash unvotes boogyman19946
    13. boogyman19946 unvotes Bad Ash
    14. Flip10thMtn unvotes boogyman19946
    15. Uraj votes Goryani
    16. Ankeli unvotes Laarz
    17. Ankeli votes Goryani
    18. FalconGK unvotes Bad Ash
    19. FalconGK votes Feysal
    20. Orphan votes Feysal
    21. Bad Ash votes Goryani
    22. boogyman19946 votes Feysal
    23. boogyman19946 unvotes Feysal
    24. boogyman19946 votes Goryani
    25. Laarz votes Goryani
    26. Goryani votes Thyiad
    27. Feysal votes Goryani
    28. Flip10thMtn votes Goryani

Night three:
    1. boogyman19946 – Loki – Beams up Bad Ash.
    2. Laarz – Selmac – Fires Zat once at Feysal.
    3. Ankeli – Ford – Shoots Orphan. Success.
    4. Uraj – Daniel – Attempts to ascend Goryani (Flip10thMtn). Success.
    5. Bad Ash – Fifth – Attempts to recruit Goryani (Flip10thMtn). Failed.
    6. Feysal – Kawalsky – Investigates Noodle.
    7. Thyiad – Thor – Swaps Goryani and Flip10thMtn
    8. FalconGK – Steve – Kills Thyiad.

Day three:
    1. Sathoris votes korialstraz
    2. Flip10thMtn votes korialstraz
    3. FalconGK votes korialstraz
    4. Ankeli votes korialstraz
    5. Feysal votes korialstraz
    6. Noodle votes korialstraz
    7. Uraj votes korialstraz
    8. Laarz votes korialstraz
    9. Bad Ash votes korialstraz
    10. PurpleGirl votes korialstraz
    11. boogyman19946 votes korialstraz
    12. Zarniwoop votes korialstraz
    13. Goryani votes korialstraz
    14. korialstraz votes korialstraz

Night four:
    1. boogyman – Loki – Beams up Noodle.
    2. Uraj – Daniel – Attempts to ascend Thyiad. Failed (Not human).
    3. Feysal – Kawalsky – Investigates FalconGK. Wraith. Anti Town.
    4. Bad Ash – Fifth – Attempts to recruit Laarz. Failed (Not human).
    5. FalconGK – Steve – Kills Uraj.
    6. Laarz – Selmac – Shoots Zat once at Noodle.
    7. Orphan – Prior – Targets Feysal.
    8. korialstraz – Fred – Kills Feysal.
    9. Ankeli – Ford – Shoots Laarz. Success.
    10. Sathoris – Carson – Protects Feysal.

Day four:
    1. Sathoris votes Zarniwoop
    2. Sathoris unvotes Zarniwoop
    3. Sathoris votes FalconGK
    4. Bad Ash votes FalconGK
    5. Goryani votes FalconGK
    6. PurpleGirl votes FalconGK
    7. Sathoris unvotes FalconGK
    8. Ankeli votes FalconGK
    9. Sathoris votes Zarniwoop
    10. Flip10thMtn votes Zarniwoop
    11. Flip10thMtn unvotes Zarniwoop
    12. Flip10thMtn votes FalconGK
    13. boogyman19946 votes FalconGK
    14. Orphan votes FalconGK

Night five:
    1. boogyman19946 – Loki – Beams up Zarniwoop.
    2. Feysal – Kawalsky – Investigates Ankeli. Lt. Aiden Ford. Human. Vigilante.
    3. Ankeli – Ford – Attempts to kill Flip10thMtn. Failed (Immune).
    4. Bad Ash – Fifth – Attempts to recruit Feysal. Success.
    5. Sathoris – Carson – Protects Feysal.
    6. Zarniwoop – Bob – Eats Feysal.
    7. Orphan – Prior – Targets Feysal.

Day five:
    1. Sathoris votes Zarniwoop
    2. Ankeli votes Zarniwoop
    3. Ankeli unvotes Zarniwoop
    4. Bad Ash posts post #834 and is killed by Goryanies ARG.
    5. Goryani votes Orphan
    6. Ankeli votes Sathoris
    7. boogyman19946 votes Sathoris
    8. PurpleGirl votes Orphan
    9. Flip10thMtn votes Sathoris
    10. PurpleGirl unvotes Orphan
    11. PurpleGirl votes Sathoris
    12. Feysal posts post #913 and is killed by Goryanies ARG.
    13. Orphan votes Sathoris
    14. Ankeli unvotes Sathoris
    15. Ankeli votes Zarniwoop
    16. Noodle votes Zarniwoop
    17. boogyman19946 unvotes Sathoris
    18. boogyman19946 votes Zarniwoop
    19. Goryani unvotes Orphan
    20. Goryani votes Zarniwoop
    21. Zarniwoop votes Sathoris

Night six:
    1. Noodle – Replicator – Attempts to recruit PurpleGirl. Success.
    2. boogyman19946 – Loki – Beams up Orphan.
    3. Orphan – Prior – Targets Ankeli.

Day six:
    1. PurpleGirl votes Orphan
    2. Ankeli votes Sathoris
    3. Orphan votes PurpleGirl
    4. Ankeli unvotes Sathoris
    5. Ankeli votes PurpleGirl
    6. Goryani votes PurpleGirl
    7. Flip10thMtn votes Sathoris
    8. Flip10thMtn unvotes Sathoris
    9. Flip10thMtn votes PurpleGirl

Night seven:
    1. boogyman19946 – Loki – Beams up Noodle.
    2. Orphan – Prior – Targets boogyman19946.
    3. Sathoris – Carson – Protects Orphan
    4. Noodle – Replicator – Attempts to recruit Goryani. Failed.

Day seven:
    1. Sathoris votes Flip10thMtn
    2. Ankeli votes Flip10thMtn
    3. Goryani votes Noodle
    4. Sathoris unvotes Flip10thMtn
    5. Sathoris votes Noodle
    6. Flip10thMtn votes Noodle
    7. boogyman19946 votes Noodle
    8. Ankeli unvotes Flip10thMtn
    9. Ankeli votes Noodle
    10. boogyman19946 dies due to the Prior Plague from Orphan.

Night eight:
    1. Sathoris – Carson – Protects Goryani.

Day eight:
    1. Ankeli votes Sathoris
    2. Sathoris votes Flip10thMtn
    3. Orphan votes Flip10thMtn
    4. Ankeli unvotes Sathoris
    5. Ankeli votes Flip10thMtn

Night nine:
    1. Orphan – Prior – Targets Goryani.

Day nine:
    1. Orphan votes Sathoris
    2. Sathoris votes Ankeli
    3. Ankeli votes Sathoris
    4. Goryani votes Sathoris
    5. Goryani gives Flip10thMtn “The Ark of Truthâ€. (Nothing happens)
    6. Sathoris unvotes Ankeli
    7. Sathoris votes Orphan
    8. Flip10thMtn votes Sathoris

Night ten:
    1. Orphan – Prior – Targets Flip10thMtn

Day ten:
    1. Ankeli votes Orphan
    2. Flip10thMtn votes Orphan
    3. Orphan votes Ankeli

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  4. ThunderCat

What I wouldn't give to be back in my Southern hometown, smelling that sweet humid air and seeing the most beautiful brunettes in the world instead of being here. I was ready to retire, was about to go home when they asked me to stay at SGC. They asked me to watch the Stargate. Damnit, so close to being home!

And as I sit here and stare at this damned thing, listen to the annoying ringing in my
    ears from the slience, I start to think of my home. "Weeelll....soon enough and hopefully."

As I stared into nothing and let my mind wander, something happened. I looked up and saw the Gua'ulds coming. "This is not good, son," I said to myself....

It is now NIGHTTIME. Anyone with night abilities are to pm me their actions. In the event that my inbox is full, Gornies can hold quite a few pms.
    The night will last a little over 34 hours to get on schedule. That means the day will begin on the 8th at 21:00 GMT, or something like that. A 12 hour notice will be given.

Goodluck and Godspeed.

5. ThunderCat

The Alpha Site

The recent attack by The Lucien Alliance had left many in disarray, Sam Carter, who was aboard The Hammond at the time just before the asteroid containing the previously hidden base where the work on the ninth Chevron, had returned to Earth with the survivors.

Among the casualties were Zarniwoop, he had been killed after the fact. The wound in his chest was very much like a Wraith plasma weapon.

FalconGK had been sent to the infirmary with a splitting headache that would not improve regardless of treatment.
    By Gorny.

Zarniwoop is dead.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hors.

Players alive:
    1. korialstraz
    2. Ankeli
    3. FalconGK
    4. Bad Ash
    5. ultimabeam
    6. Leopold Stotch
    7. Feysal
    8. Flip10thMtn
    9. PurpleGirl
    10. Goryani
    11. Sathoris
    12. Marahumm
    13. Uraj
    14. Thyiad
    15. Noodle
    16. Laarz
    17. Orphan
    18. boogyman19946

With 18 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone and 10 to lock it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  6. ThunderCat

My my, aren't we all shy.
    Here, I'll break the ice.

7. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Oh, you know...first post...he's Mafia!!!

*Eats popcorn*

8. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

I'll take the blame for the first (player) post and be called out for it. :p

I'm not at all familiar with SG:Atlantis, so could someone go over the characteristics and possible mafia-game suitable traits of these Wraiths?

9. Gorny

Gorny Banned

10. FalconGK

FalconGK IncGamers Member

Woot, thread is up.

@TC: Is the splitting headache something relevant to the game, or just flavor?

I'm not a SG subject matter expert, I've only seen the original movie (like what, 10+ years ago?), so the only real clue I have to work with is Zarni's death, and I don't think that tells us much.

11. ThunderCat

Pfff, popcorn is so "vanilla round". Chips are the thing these days.

12. ThunderCat

"The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control... whether we are good or evil."

13. boogyman19946

boogyman19946 IncGamers Member

To spare Ankeli the trouble of looking up Wraith I'll just get to the point. The wraith's main ability is his (or her) ability to suck life out of humans. This ability regenerates their wounds and I believe allows them to live eternally but I can't remember if that's true or not :d The human dies and the wraith that "sucked" him or her dry is given their life. Wraith can also give life as well however. They can reverse the process :] k... that will be all >.>

14. Flip10thMtn

Flip10thMtn IncGamers Member

Here's a bit more straight from the Wiki:

15. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch IncGamers Member

kinda sounds like Falcon was a target but was saved and to make it not seem so obvious, TC added Gorny so as not to give anything away. again, i could be wrong. bus switch? doc save? why is Zarni always first to die? Two strikes? Three Ba'al's? Is it clever? EL. OH. EL.

biznatches. :coffee:

16. Leopold Stotch

ok, if thw Wraith SUCK out life, then why does the story say Zarni was shot in the chest? unless i totally read that wrong?

17. Leopold Stotch

unless their mandible is a plasma weapon, kinda sounds like a gun or something to me. :scratchchin:

18. ThunderCat

Someone has been studying....

19. Leopold Stotch

kind of. :evil2:

20. Leopold Stotch

oh, and....

Indeed.

:rolf: