The Disappointments Thread

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: The Disappointments Thread

Am I missing the joke here?, or did this guy seriously try and make a Hoto from an item that it doesn't work in.
Yes.

I needed a while to figure out what he did wrong, confusing the weapon requirements with Spirit's. I guess that I'm not alone with that :azn:.

hel in hell hellforge has got to be the biggest letdowns of my journey.
Lum and Io are worse than Hel.

Sir Chumpalot

Diabloii.Net Member

Being conned by someone who swapped a HOTO 40 for a crappy magic flail in the middle of a trade and I didn't notice (being new to all this)

Byebye Ohm.

ScionOfStorm

Diabloii.Net Member

Tbh I like Lum runes. The artwork is nice and they are used in some minor RWs :D
Io sux so much though..really.

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member

Diablo dropped this amulet, why didnt he include FCR in it >.<. Teleport is better from enigma.

- D.J.

kavlor

Diabloii.Net Member

A 12,12 Sorceress torch after doing ubers my first go at doing them this ladder.

simpe

Diabloii.Net Member

Finally got a hold of a 5sox CS, and was about to roll my 2nd CTA ever. And I get a cta1 ....

EDIT: Got a cta6 on my second roll though :D

Last edited:

kavlor

Diabloii.Net Member

Lost a good trade (long story)for an item I was really looking for,game did not exist after coming back and I could not remember sellers name.

Last edited:

OoQQoO

Diabloii.Net Member

So I was leveling my amazon in chaos the other day, and a SoJ counter started to go, I log on and get back on with my zerker barb and everyone left minus some level 65 druid and a 80 mage. Diablo walks and I spawn him where Eldritch is in Act 5 and get him down, Jump in a WP to the flayer jungle in Act3 and drop my anni a few teleports away, go back and kill DClone and pick it up. Turns out it was a 19/12/8 so I went to act 2 in the sewers and dropped it, went back and got my own anni back. Logged out and came back with my zon. Go to the sewers and pick up my new anni =D big smiley face.

Saved and left. Few mins later I log into a game and get failed to join and kicked off b-net. Renew my IP address and log back in, go to a chaos game to level and no more anni ;_;

sad day
I had a similar thing..

Too bad it was perf level 30 nec wand shield and circlet while muling, crash+rollback AFTER mule..

FML

redground

Diabloii.Net Member

Loath Jack (cool name)
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 863
24%FHR :)
23% Enhanced DEfense :(
Cold Resist 7% :(
Light Resist 15% :(
Attacker Takes Damage of 6
Repairs 1 durability in 33 secounds :)
Etheral :)

I demand 2 socks, decent resists and 200ed :(

badbiggus

Diabloii.Net Member

My friend was playing the other day and killed duriel on hell. The drop was: 6 town portals!!!! When he told me, I was lmao :) That must be the worst drop ever!
Too bad he didn't take a screenshot of it.