The Disappointments Thread

Klonki

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: The Disappointments Thread

When i find a rare Dimensional Shard. Everytime i think, ooh df! Then noo.. :(

Valianna

Diabloii.Net Member

lost my complete hammerdin set, annih torch gheeds, skillers...

server crashed.

Danebread

Diabloii.Net Member

Heh, posted this in the wrong thread earlier, but it's worth mentioning that on my very first Hell Countess run this ladder season, I only pulled a Nef. That's including the special sparkly chest drop, too.

DoW Fanatic

Diabloii.Net Member

Tried to log in yesterday for the first time in a couple months. Got a failed to join, refreshed my characters(which took a small eternity just to have to wait to log into each character) and went back to EVE.

Diablosp

Diabloii.Net Member

This hasn't much to do with bad luck when it comes to drop rates, but anyway. I was transferring some uniques to my warehouse character through ATMA, and I had allready filled the inventory with several unique armors including 2x Heavenly Garb and a few hats. What happened next was an unfortunate slip of my hand as I was about to save the character, I accidentally clicked "close". Too bad I had allready saved and closed the other character tabs from which the uniques were transferred. Goodbye uniques... Sure, not the most rare stuff in the game, but really good mid level stuff that's still very useful to me, not to mention that I was really proud for finding all that stuff.

chenw

Diabloii.Net Member

Seems like Grey and white elite items despises me this ladder.

Been running pit runs for a while now, haven't found a single elite 3os armor (not even heavy ones like Hellforge plate).

Found 2 elite Eth grey armor, was excited at the start, but... Cubing an AP gave me 1 socket, and the sacred armor already had 4 sockets, making it impossible to cube...

Have yet to find an eth CA as well, absolutely zilch so far.

My last dissappointment: started the ladder the lazy way with a fishymancer instead of a more MF capable Sorc... (doh)

MasterBlaster

Diabloii.Net Member

Am I missing the joke here?, or did this guy seriously try and make a Hoto from an item that it doesn't work in.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

wouldnt be the first time. i've tired making an insight spear. sometimes you're so worried about rune order, you forget to make sure the base is correct.

squall78

Diabloii.Net Member

x2 to the insight spear. damn that hurts about the HOTO though.

hel in hell hellforge has got to be the biggest letdowns of my journey.

sighoth

Banned

i remeber seeing a ber - ith - jah "enigma" few years back, that was actually the biggest lol i had in D2.