Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The depths of immaturity on bnet!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Killfrenzy, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

The depths of immaturity on bnet!

Today i got tradehacked...dont worry i didnt lose much.

I was trying to aquire a KO rune as part of a trade (i later found one on a mule but whatever). so i got into a game and ask around. turns out this sorc has one so i offer a shael rune for it. She says she has plenty of shaels and doesnt want runes. so i ask what she wants. the standard WUG appears on the screen. finally after constant asking what she wanted i just say "listen how about an soj, im being real generous here, but i want this rune" so he says "ill add" i say "no need". he exits the trade window and goes to his stash for a while.

So he comes back, puts up the ko, i put up the ring, we hit accept and NO KO!

I mean seriously is it THAT hard to get an soj? (this is NON LADDER) I give them away to friends all the time!

I just think this is a perfect example of the immaturity of bnetters these days. This guy was actually willing to put his account at risk (well maybe, this IS blizzard) just to scam a guy...

It reminds me of that seinfeld episode when George flew to Acron Ohio just to use an insult on a guy!

2. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

I wouldn't trade a cracked sash for a chipped skull with a random kid on BNet these days. I only trade via the forums here. This is the only d2 community I have any faith in.

At least you only lost a soj ... I am sure you and I have both heard of much, much worse. :D

3. zodiac66

zodiac66 IncGamers Member

What realm are you on? I have a non-ladder one on east you can have.

NM..I didn't see that you had one on mule.

4. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Luckily I have never been trade hacked. Sorry to here it happened to you...just try and stick with forum members only!

-Backdoor Bandit

5. Eddie_Dean

Eddie_Dean IncGamers Member

'oh ya, well the jerk store called they're runnin' out of you.' gotta love seinfeld. :lol:

6. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

If your on East, I have quite a few Ko's, you could have one, just PM me here, or whisper me tonite on B-net at the accoutn ds_phsycotimmay :thumbsup:

7. Tn_Nicodimas

Tn_Nicodimas IncGamers Member

i got scammed on a trade for KO by a certain person on west yesterday kinda funny...cause it was tradehack.

8. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

i lost loads of stuff from a tradehack including Eth Both Ogre maul, Non-Eth botd CB (the one thing i reallly want back) and some other stuff. O well ill never trade big on Bnet again coz now im stuck with 1.5 rune (one is cham) and 2 gf's which will NOT get me a decent botd cb!! A well i guess ill have to carry on with the endless Pit runs with no mf in search of that precious Eth CB :)