Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The DayDreamer: The Revised Guide To A FoH/Holy Fire Paladin der=0

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by IMCanadian, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

The DayDreamer: The Revised Guide To A FoH/Holy Fire Paladin

Ok, Here we go. I used the same format, I just added all your suggestions and I hope this guide is better because this is a really cool build!!

i. Introduction
    ii. Skill Placement
    iii. Equipment
    iii. Stat Placement
    iiii. Special Thanks

Introduction
    (Section i.)

The DayDreamer is a build that utilizes the effects of conviction(- resistance) for two skills: Fist of Heavens and Holy Fire. I made this character so that when I dueled smart duelers who stacked resistance and sorbed lightning, I would still stand a pretty good chance. It is pretty hard to absorb both Fire and Lightning effectivly with conviction on. This build is alot more expensive then a regular FoHer(Templer) since it uses the ladder runeword "Dragon" as a shield and a armor. Sadly, this build is ladder only, although I will try a freezing build for non ladder and post later if it is successful.(Tasty:>)

Skill Placement
    (Section ii.)

Pally at clvl 89

FoH- Max. This is still your main skill. My pally at lvl 89 has 4k FoH
    Holy Shock-Max. The only important synergy to Foh.
    Resist Fire-Max. Synergy for Holy Fire
    Conviction-13. If you go higher invest more points so you can remove offensive aura gc's(see section iii. for explaination on offensive aura gc's)
    Salvation-13. Once you get your conviction up to base lvl 17 invest more here as it is the other synergy for Holy Fire.
    Holy Shield-1. Sadly it is all that is affordable.
    Preq's-13. Preq's for foh, Holy Shock, Holy Shield and Conviction

Equipment
    (Section iii.)

Helm- Harlequin Crest Shako. Nice 2 skill, Life and Mana on level, Dr, and 2 to all atributes. Socket with either 5-5 fire facet, Um rune, 15 res jewel with mods, jah(for increased life) or cham
    Alternitives- More Alti's. CoA was a BIG favorite of yall. Yes dr is hard to beat, 1 skill never hurts, 1-2 sockets gives customization a big push, and res(o CNB too). I would have CoA at the #1 spot if it werent for the price. It's not THAT expensive, but shako worth dirt and its good. Kiras was another suggestion. It has big res bonus, and some FHR. Id keep one in stash for those tricky times.

Amulet- Maras. Hands down you need the res. Dragon and HoJ kill it(not really any available from them)and maras gives atributes and 2 skills.
    Alternitives- Rare or Crafted pally ammy with 2 skills and life/res/stats.
    3 to P combat isnt bad. Its cheap, but it wont help holy fire and you'll be sacrificing skills to conviction. This is a bad choice. Only for those who cant afford the above.

Weapon- Hand of Justice(HoJ). This is a key item in the build. Without it the holy fire would suck bad. It gives -20 fire res and 16 Holy Fire aura. Some other nice mods.
    Alternitives- None. Without HoJ this build is nothin. If you cant afford HoJ, then make a normal foher or something else. Im sorry this build needs HoJ.

Armor- Dragon. Number 2 key item. This is a pretty nice armor even with the lack of resists. 14 Holy Fire, Str on level(0.375), 3-5 atributes, +5% mana, +5% Max Light Res and +360 def. Ideal armor is Dusk Shroud at 77 str req and about 850 def after runeword.
    Alternitives-Tasty suggested Enigma, for those who love their tele. This would give you lower fire dmg, but you'd have higher FoH, more dr, better def, less str needed(since bigger boost) and...TELE!!

Shield- Dragon. Last key item. Same mods as the armor. Make in a pally shield. This covers part of the res you lost. With charms, maras, shield, boots, maybe helm, you'll be fine. Best shield is a Sacride Target. Any other good def, high res, high block pally shield works too.

Gloves- Magefists. One fire skills(for synergies of holy fire!Not for Holy fire itself), 25 mana regen, 20 fcr.(Not THAT Important)
    Alternitives-The best Alternitive is definitly BloodFists.These were suggested by many. Life, FHR, IAS(for those who charge??). Rare or crafts with nice mods. Customize how you will.

Rings- Soj or bks. Skills are a must since your lacking them in shield, armor, weapon. Soj for mana, bk for life your choice.(1 soj and 1 bk nice combo)
    Alternitives- Rares with nice mods. I like +skills(soj/bk)

Belt- Arachnid Mesh. 1 skill, 5% max mana, 20 fcr. Best caster belt in game.
    Alternitives- Verdungos. I keep one in stash.

Boots- Here you can do what you want. Rares with good mods are the best but it all depends on what you feel you are lacking. Treehaunch gives res and vigor, making them nice. Sandstorm Treks gives fhr, frw, psn res, str, vit and if they are eth they repair themselves. Water Walks give about 60 life and 5% max fire res and dex. Seriously put whatever boots you want here.

Charms- Have fun. Includes Pcombat gc's Offensive Aura gc's and res/life sc's and anni.

6x Pcombat gc(optimize for 10 if you continue leveling and put more into conviction)Life or FhR are nice depending on what Bp's you want to hit.
    4xOffensive Aura gc's(optimize for 0 if continue leveling). If your going to level more dont get gc's with life or good mods. If your going to stop, mods help.
    1xAnnihilus. All thats we can have on a character or we'd be godly. Hard to get so take whatever stats you can.
    Rest of charms are vita, resist charms or FHR charms

Weapon Switch- Cta and Paladin Shield Spirit
    Alternitives- I have heard of Holy Fire on one switch and FoH on other. Weapons/Shields for this would be HoTo/Hoz or 5os FoH scepter with 5-5 lites in it/Hoz. I would suggest not doing this, as this way your not really even the same build. I find the point of this build is having both at the same time killing(Holyfire and FoH), not switching between them and attacking while having Holy Fire on. Meh do what you want tho.

Stash Gear:Hoto
    HoZ
    Verdungos
    Kiras
    Wisp, Raven, Dwarf(sorb)
    High Single Res charms(like 11 light res sc), for stacking res.

Stat Placement
    (Section iiii.)

Strength- Enough for your gear. Not alot required since dragons gives a nice bonus. Mines at 37, but I equipted my gear in a certain order. Yours will probably be more

Dexterity- Enough for max block. Sacride Target has high block of 60%. Depends on you shield

Vitality- Rest. As always your remaining points go here. Pallys get 3 life per vit point so its worth every point.

Energy- None. You should be used to this. Barly any builds use energy points. Your mana will be fine with sojs and stuff. After bo I have craz-e mana newayz.

Special Thanks
    (Section iiiii.)

I would like to thank Weltkriegpally for giving me the name DayDreamer
    I would like to thank LovelyGods for opening my eyes to hybrid pally builds such as the Liberator.
    I would like to thank my D2 USEAST Ladder friends who helped me along the way.
    I would like to thank: Als, Weltkriegpally, TastyChicken_Europe, Batuchka, Rane-, and HeavAngel for all the imput and suggestions!
    Lastly I would like to thank The Diablo Forums Moderators for letting me post here

Hope You Enjoy Reading The Guide And Making Your DayDreamer!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMCanadian

2. IMCanadian

Ok I Have a Few PvP guides, but I really hope you wont follow them exactly. I Hope you'll create your own strategies!

First:

Melee- Stay away from them period! Charge away from them and lay Foh's while Holy Fire Deals damage to them. Realitivly simple :D

WW Tele Barb(and pretty much the same for WW Sin)- He thinks hes gona pwn you EZ. They all do! But you got a suprise for him! This is acctuly a really ez duel. Face him and lay FoH's. His cast is slow so when he tele's, charge diagonaly away from him. He'll be wwing, so you can hit him with one or two foh's. When he stops and trys again, Repeat this.

Fire/Light Sorc- Try to keep them off screen, at least at first. Most sorcs use ES, even the ones who shouldnt so it ends up taking all their mana. Use this to you advantage. Both you Holy Fire and FoH will beat down their mana. Once they become realitively stationery it is time for you to get close. Move up and have them on your screen, so you can see their missles and charge around the sorc avoiding their missles and laying FoH's. This shuldnt take long :D

Orber/Blizz- You dont have to worry about staying close, because they will come. Come and run that is. When the orber/blizz sorc comes up to attack, wait till they launch and then move. While they wait for the cool down to tele away you hit them with foh. You should be able to hit with foh: when they come, after they atack, and when they run. Never forget: You constantly got Holy Fire hitting them!

Trapper- Depending on the trappers skill, this might take sorb. Probably not if you charge around letting Holy Fire kill. Trappers are weak. 1 FoH and some holy fire. They dead

Necro's(stacking summons or non stacking summons)- Non stackers are a piece of cake and a half. Charge away from their spirits and watch for the ocasional spear. Foh to kill Bone shield, and if they try to recast it, Foh! If not Holy fire will kill. Make sure you watch out for Prision.
    Stackers- Stackers are deadly agaisnt foh. They are extremely hard to hit, and most have fire immunes. Now this is extremly hard to explain. Keep them offscreen, but really close so you can highlight them. You gotta get the in the bottom corner, and push your mouse down. You should get the necro himself, and not his summons. Name lock him! and FoH him to death!( I learned this from A_PinkFuzzyBuny, he is an expert foher on USEast Ladder!)

Zons- CS. Stay away from them. Foh and Holy Fire kills them. Just dont let them come close!
    Bow. Avoid arrows with charge. If you have treehaunch(so you have vigor) switch vigor on to make it ezier to get away from arrows. Evade,Avoid,Dodge makes this a hard duel(and long). Hope fire will damage them and foh occasionaly. If you get stuck in a knockback of arrows, your screwed. Period. This duel takes paitients. But if you where good and killing bowzons with a normal foher(templer), then its that much ezier.

Windy Druid- You Gotta Avoid The Cane! You hoping to break his Cyclone Arm with foh, while Holy Fire kills summons. Charge away from him and in many different directions. When he recasts his stuff is your time to strike. Hoto/HoZ could be on weapon switch to kill quicker.

Hammerdin- Simple. Couple foh's, Avoid Him and Hammers. dont get stuck in a Hammer field. Let fire Kill!( Mostly these rules apply throughout)
    Chargeot- Be Walking. Charge has less of a chance to hit. If you wanna put distance between the two of you, Charge away but dont get hit. Let him come at you and hit him with fohs. He is most likly goin to stack one res, use the skill he doesnt stack agaisnt him(obviously)

Well thats all im doing for now. Im not great at explaining. Most of the things I do in duels are things I always do and I dont notice i'm doing them. This build should be able to handle multiple targets. This is the New Best Pubby Bm Killer! Work out some strategies 4 urself!

3. Tastychiken_europe

Tastychiken_europe IncGamers Member

to that i say, some despice tele (from enigma) and move around with charge, wich in some cases is faster (*cough* Vigor) but bigor isnt in your build.

nice one on the second armor choice :thumbsup:

4. IMCanadian

Umm the only time I mentioned vigor I think was in the duel strategies. For that I said vigor helps if you use treehaunch(which gives pluses). As for that quote (for those who charge??). I really dont no why I put that there:p lol. Was this guide better??

5. Als

Als Banned

not a bad guide but let me once again fill in the blanks.

1. Coa still> everything for an helm. Same reasons apply except you forgot to mention taht with dungos(15 dr) and a ber ber coa you could have 46 dr which is close enough to max. And still have an nice 20-30 resists ontop of that and skills! Dont forget the 30 fhr.

2. No mention of foh/hoj scepter? White scepter 3 to foh 3 to conviction 5 os made into hoj runeword. Best choice if you dont want to do weapon swithch.

3. The wind druid strategy is a bit inaccrurate. The point is not to beat this build but to annoy the hell out of them. Foh and charger around will do this. Foh a couple times switch weapons charge away. Foh again(loses cyclone) fire damage applied to him. Then repeat. He will chase after you so just keep running around. Sooner or later cyclone will wear off and it will hurt him. And alter on he will simply ask for unhostile cause nobody likes to duel somthing they cant catch.

4. Foh stuns and the next hit puts a char into fhr. Use this to your advantage. Foh him then get an aura to hit him. He goes into fhr, and you charge!

5. Blizzard will not come to you. Best option imo is to charge lock them.

6. trappers: Fairly ez atleast the pubs ones. Charge around in circles around there traps and wait for them to run out. Once they start to recast foh them and its gg.

Skilled trappers: Play defensive make them eat holy fire, then when they come to you foh.

7. Metal grid as an alternative for maras. Cheaper has resits and can help your ar.

8.ww barbs are not easy. They are anything but easy. Bvc will simply shift ww your name and go into an constatnt dysnch ww, which he can not die in. You must lose his lock in order to make him die. Not hard to do but you will take dmg and you might even die. Smart ones will use leap and tele ww you for the kill. They are capable of stacking both absorbs without having to change more then 1 item in gear.(I would know my barb uses 39x 20/11 scs with fire or light resists major stacked resists, all i have to do is put on hotspurs and t gods and your done.) Forunatley you wont see such a thing in pubbys.

9. Max block<non max block in this build. Max block with an 60 percent sheild? No thanks ill take the 5k life. Then i can take more hits from ele druids thanks to my coa and dungos for them(46 dr :p Coa owns) I can also tank more fireballs since i have my fhr(coa) and resists(coa), i think its worth the price.

10. Dungos as an alternative to arach(more life dr for those certain annoying builds) BArb,Smiter, wind druid.

11. Ww sins are not easy neither, they can make it so u cant use foh. And they can tank a few fohs due to clawblock, i suggest simply charging around them until they die. Much easier and effective.

12. Bowazons can be a sob. Espically ones with mass frw that can run at high speeds. You will take a few arrows, just hope there not godly. I suggest not fohing and just charging straight at them full bore. Most the time this will kill them.

13. Griffons for helm. Focuses more on the foh side of this build but helps the -resists so people will need more gear for stacking

14. You might need a bit of ar so i would keep ravens in stash also :p

15. With this build its nake or be naked. People are constantly going to be scraeming omg newb no skills!. As they fall to you. Haha this reminds me of the auradin guide on battle.net. You should add ebay prices(as a joke)!

16. All this is based upon my THEORY of how this build would work. Of course i really considered using a weapon switch as a huge advantage. It not only gives more dmg for btoh sides but also allows you to have more resists. I mean come on more resits more dmg for pressing the W button. Sounds good to me. With charge you should have plenty of time to switch weapons.

17. NEVER USE VIGOR, no conviction= no damage, basicdally means that your stacking resists against yourself. Think about that carefully.

18. Well i pretty much tore this apart and rebuilt some of it. Remeber this is all based on THEORY not my dueling expereinces. Feel free to post comments back relating to im a newb because iv never played this build :p.

-als

6. IMCanadian

Umm well. This build doesnt really use charge as an attack skill, so you dont need to owrry about ar, which means no nee dof grid(ravens are mentioned as sorb, I think). Vigor only from boots if you need to boot it away(I dont use haunches newayz). Im sry I totaly forgot about your foh scepter, althought I do think its a great idea. Every blizz sorc I dueled has come up to me blizzed and kept on goin. Yes, CoA is amazing, but for the price I dont find it makes much difference(maybe duelin mroe skilled duelers it would). I find ww barbs extremly ez, because most of them are overconfident and think their build is unbeatable. I thought of Griffs, but then I decided agaisnt it. If your goin to have a one skill helm, might as well be CoA(plus I wanted to get away from a regular foher as much as I could). I do like your trapper idea better tho. I dunno I like my DayDreamer. Build your the way you want to. This is a "GUIDE", nothings written in stone. I appreciate your feedback though. Every new build always needs some ironing out. I mean making the build I jsut cant pick all the stats on every item out of my head and decide which is best. Things take alot of testing and theres alot of different builds to duel.
    Oh i'll write a third if people really arent happy. Please say so if you arent.

7. Als

Als Banned

hehe i can i completely winged my posts.

btw good blizzard and fireball sorceress' will never let you on there screen. I have a freind that i duel against with my bvc and its a rough match for both of us. Of course hes really good so its no pubby blizz sorc.

also charge becomes vital versus a blizzard sorceress you can move faster then the shards can spawn to hit you.
    once i finish getting my scs for my barb id like to duel u.

8. IMCanadian

Deal. USEast Ladder?? I find blizz sorcs to be stupid, but maybe i havnt dueled anygood ones. I mean I dont use charge as an attack. I use it to move.

9. Rane-

Rane- IncGamers Member

I think you're still highly emphasising +skills where they're not needed. The only things affected by +skills in this build are your HS and FoH base levels. HS is pretty much good enough with combat charms, so all the +skills you're using really just read '+1 to FoH'. You are also still overstating the need for mana and FCR. FCR is near useless unless you're using Enigma and teleporting (to which I would call a completly different build to this.) Mana is also an irrelevant bonus as you should already have all the mana you need, with maybe meditation granted through skill points/a mod on your sceptre whether swith or main. You also really underestimate the need for FHR.

I re-state that Magefists are terrible for this build, as the +skills don't help anything (not even synergies, only hard skill points count as synergies). All that's left is FCR and Mana, which I just stated as useless. Seriously Bloodfists aren't just better, they're the only choice IMHO.

Similarly get the point across that SoJ <<<<< BK rings. The mana and lightning damage are useless. Both rings read '+1 to FoH' whilst BK has an additional hp boost. BK is the clear winner, SoJ is what you use until you can find someone to swap them for a BK. Again I honestly think really good rare rings would do better than even BK. You can get really good +res/+stats rings, and all it takes is some crafting.

On the note of helms all shako gives is; +2 FoH, 150 life, 10dr, 1 socket. This is good helm to use but CoA is definatly better. If you get one near +1 FoH, 15dr, 30 FHR, 30 Res, 2sckts makes it not even close. Socket with Ber's or -req/15res jewels and you have a killer helm. I think Kira's could possibly be even better if you shaped your build around it, it's definatly at least needed to stack res.

Verds >>>>> Arach. There's no contest here. All Arach brings is +1 FoH whilst Verds 15%DR (which alone is better that the +1 FoH,) in addition to 120hp, good def, and 10% FHR. Honestly if anyone is using Arachs instead they should be slapped back to D2 Classic.

I also agree with a lot of the points brought up by Als.

10. HeavAngel

HeavAngel Paladin Moderator

I'll sticky this one. Un-sticky the other Guide thread.

11. Tastychiken_europe

Tastychiken_europe IncGamers Member

i think u should mention high str req too. btw i got my CoA for less then a shako and here i got offered 4hr for it... just dont look here for a CoA if ur not wealthy.

12. Arctickhan

Arctickhan IncGamers Member

-i have a daydreamer already(on local net-if you don't believe check my previous posts some people said:"it's a crap") but my way is put points on charge...but believe me physical dont work for this build.its not matter.if you have a good timing you can crush the armor of the opponent(check my previous posts) then a low level charge could finish him/her.

note: Please do not start this stamina thing i apologized a few years ago...

13. IMCanadian

I seriously dont think you guys complained about gear choices that much on anyone elses guide. I prefer plus skills for more damage so I can kill fast, rather then living longer, at the cost of killing fast. Maybe someone can test this. If you dont before tomorrow I will. Althought CoA probably is a better choice, shako isnt bad. I never emphasised the need for mana and fcr in fact I put "Not THAT Important" after I listed those stats on Mages. Use what you want I listed Bloodfist as an extremly good choice. I keep a dungos in my stash, as it says to on the guide, for people who are harder and require more Dr and life. Oh and to check my dmg.

Shako/2xSkill ring/Arach/FoH scepter(HoJ)- 4.4k-4.5k(after bo)
    CoA/2xskill ring/arach/FoH scepter(HoJ)- 4.2k-4.3k(after bo)
    Verd/CoA/Rare rings/FoH scepter(HoJ)- 3.7k-3.8k(after bo)
    Shako/2xskill ring/arach/Zerker HoJ- 3.9k-4.0k(after bo)
    Coa/2xskill ring/arach/Zerker HoJ-3.8k-3.9k(after bo)
    Verd/CoA/Rare rings/Zerker HoJ- 3.3k-3.4k(after bo)

14. IMCanadian

OK, I want to ask this question. I want people to liek my guide and use it when making their character. So rane-, als, tasty and anyone esle who thinks there should be something else in the guide, post below and tell me if you think I should make a new one. This next one will have your bloodfists, foh scepter, CoA and anyhting else you think is important. Please tell me because so far its been complaining about Shako over CoA and Mage over Bloodfists. I mean its a guide and its not liek I didnt list CoA and Bloodfists as alternitives. People are going to try different things and see which works for them. But if you are seriously unsatisfied, I will rewrite it. BTW I carry dungos, Bloddfists, other rings in stash for harder people. If people cant think of those things, they probably arent very good at dueling and this guide wont help them with that.

15. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

Honestly, I haven't thought too far in-depth on this guide.. but I do think that it would do you well to leave magefists/shako in there as options, simply because - most people CANNOT afford CoA (I know I couldn't, and the str req if I could is just .. ouch.), and frankly, I would personally try and strike a nice balance between fhr and fcr, rather than going "OMFG fcr doesn't matter!11!!11one!" - I don't like standing still for long periods of time as I cast my spells. Sitting duck? I think so.

Perhaps another option for helm is the always-fun circlet.. +2 pally skills/pcombat skills, res, 2os would be beautiful, throwing some life and mana (Yes, mana is important, I've played a charger before and even without tossing around FoH you can run out real quick-like if you're not careful) or stats on it would just be beautiful... but I'd say your main things to look for would be skills/res/2os, and throw a pair of ber's in it or something like that. Faster hit recovery can also spawn on circlets, if memory serves... skip the DR, and go 50% fhr anyone?

16. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

ok, some things to point out here. the guide isn't too bad, imcanadian, and the idea definitely has its merits. Here are some things we need to address, though.

1. dragon gives 3/8 str per level, or 2 of them gives 3/4...same as enigma. you should pretty easily have the str to use a coa, or not far from it.
    2. some fhr is useful, but probably not necessary. charge is very uninterruptible, and is a good way to get out of/into the areas you need to be.
    3. shako is a good helm, no doubt about it. I would leave it there as an option. Other options would include coa (already been mentioned many times, I think) or rockstopper (dr/+vit/30 fhr/big defense/godly resists).
    4. Personally, I don't think magefists are a good idea as gloves, although someone was correct to point out that some fcr is a really good idea to lower the casting time of foh. It helps a lot vs. sorcs/trappers/fast moving barbs. Potentially a good idea to have a fcr weapon in stash. level 44 holy fire isn't always needed.
    5. No doubt you will need some dr. belt+your helm are your only places to get it. so its not a build for the economically challenged. even speaking along those lines, though, it looks fun for pubby duels, anyways.
    6. you should list alternate gear setups. one way of looking at it is this. If you have the strength to wear coa (and it looks like some think you should), then you have the strength to wear shadowdancers, potentially one of your best options. nice defense, up to 25 dex, 30 frw, and 30 fhr free up a lot of slots elsewhere. otherwise, treks give you fhr, minor str, and poison resist. waterwalks give +5 max fire resist, massive life, and 15 dex...godly all on their own. and reallize that should you choose that option, you have yourself an anti fireball sorc character. 90% inherent fire resist is quite entertaining, even though I Often prefer 90% inherent lightning/fire (I am evil like that).
    7. A few extra points conviction isn't so bad. It overrides auradins and foh conviction if its higher level (this is pubby ladder, right?)
    I haven't thought of any other points to notice, but that gives you a few that you could add if you like. There are lots of options, so have fun!

--welt

17. HeavAngel

Arctickhan,
    Send me the link of your Daydreamer in a P.M. I'd like to see it for myself.

Dang IMCanadian you didn't get this much heat in your other thread.
    Turns on air!

Some of you members cut IMCanadian some slack on how you are going about criticizing the members Guide. Thanks.

18. Bigrob

Bigrob Banned

ur strategy part are still kinda vag. Btw, dont think to beat a barb or hammerdin will be ez, they are pretty hard just to let u know.

but overall, it is a decent guide.

19. Als

Als Banned

just a few things that you should make clear to people.
    1.Only charge against casters with low ar and its still questionable if they have block
    2. always keep moving. Charge desnynchs so they cant see you if your constanly moving and it will leave them wide open to an foh.
    3. Weapon switch is available(some people prefer this, myself included) Simply use hoj while charging around or running away from people. And switch to foh when your ready to do your real damage.
    4. This character is good because it requires the opponent to stack 2 resists and not just one. Against stacking opponents such as ww barbs bone necros or others you still have a good chance with the opposite skill(and if you dont have weapons switch the opposite skill might be a little bit "nerfed" compared to what it could be. Thats another reason why i like weapon switch vbut thats just my opinion.
    5.Keep 10 aura gcs in stash incase of templars/auradins

6.vita route >max block route, atleast imo, more of a chance against some builds and the ones u do need max block against are ez pk(with the exception of barb)

7.if you could duel some godly duelers from the forums or others and tell us how it fairs against the elite players.

thats pretty much it for me.

20. HeavAngel

Sure advice is nice.
    It's how a member or members conduct their discussions in a manner that isn't so harsh. That's the solution.

Btw, You can edit your post. You have an hour to edit them
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.