Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The craziest tank

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Invitus, May 6, 2008.

1. Invitus

Invitus IncGamers Member

The craziest tank

I am looking to build a new character. My first character was a Hammerdin who can solo hell with just a little bit of difficulty.

Now I am looking to build my second character. This character should be able to tank retardedly huge amounts of damage, to such an extent that it can just stand in chaos sanctuary, you can have a cup of tea and it will still be standing there with quite some hp.

Also it shouldn't be too expensive (that hammerdin really gutted me), so cheaper gears with cheap runewords are key.

I thought of building a zealot with life leech etc, but it's another paladin...

any other ideas?

Obviously the character should be able to kill monster, so no cry barbarians please..

Yes, this character should be able to tank hell and kill some.

2. Crowd Control

Crowd Control Banned

Re: The craziest tank

The Abbott is the one you're looking for. Insane DR and Regen and you can stand idly amidst the monsters. There's a Barb one and a Pala type.

3. Melchior3

Melchior3 IncGamers Member

Re: The craziest tank

I just Guardianed a conc barb with Arreats/String/Guardian Angel/Stormshield and Oath Zerker. No near death experiences and nothing overly expensive. You could do it with cheaper gear but wouldnt be AS safe. OTOH Conc=boring.