The Confessional Thread

Lostprophet

Diabloii.Net Member
The Confessional Thread

Confess your odd quirks, bad habits, etc., here (inspiried by Technetiums thread about peeing in public. I'd link, but oh well).

I'll start (it only seems logical).

I like the Quizno's commercials with the little ****ed-up-beyond-belief puppet monkey things singning really badly. To the point where everytime I see one, I end up on the floor gasping for air (from laughing so hard, silly).

God that was hard.

Post and such. Don't worry, we'll support you.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I have to set my alarm for an odd-numbered time. I've done it this way for as long as I can remember.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Uhm.... I'd confess something, but it isn't entirely appropriate for these forums and I'm certain the general population of pretty much anywhere can live without knowing about it...

mysnistaken said:
i can wake up at anytime i want...and i usually can't sleep past 9...
Then that isn't anytime is it?! What if you want up at 9:30?

I am really Durf. . .I mean Babin. . . Just call me {KOW}Burfin.

Xynrx

Diabloii.Net Member
The only time I am truly happy is when I'm lonely.

Yeah that's right, just try and makes some sense out of that.

Hippie Holocost

Diabloii.Net Member
If I see something thats not symetrical, it drives me insane, to the point where I'll get really pissed off if I keep looking at it.

I can't stand being late. Weird huh? Everytime someone gives me a ride to school or something and they come like 2 minutes late I'm like WTF?! Dunno I think it's wierd... Sometimes it doesn't bug me at all, I think it's mostly when people cause mt to be late that it bugs me. :evil:

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Hippie Holocost said:
If I see something thats not symetrical, it drives me insane, to the point where I'll get really pissed off if I keep looking at it.
I could stoop below the belt with a rotten joke on that one... but I don't think heaven would let me in if I say you know what... Dude you know its nothing personal, It just had to happen though.

In case you don't get it... think Quazi Motto. ITS NOT ME ITS THE BEER TALKING!!!

Anyways, one of my dark secrets is that I can communicate with cats. I love them and they love me. I'm also a closet pyromaniac.

Anakha1

Banned
JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS said:
I can't stand being late. Weird huh? Everytime someone gives me a ride to school or something and they come like 2 minutes late I'm like WTF?! Dunno I think it's wierd... Sometimes it doesn't bug me at all, I think it's mostly when people cause mt to be late that it bugs me. :evil:

Dude, I can so relate. I hate being late and I hate it even more when other people are late. It screams disrespect to me, unless they have a VERY good reason. Even then I usually opt to chop off one of their fingers as a lesson.