The best thing about living in Korea

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, the whole "tiny shorts with over-the-knee tights" look is big in Japan these days, too. Can't say I'm complaining about it. :badteeth:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I would've thought it's the fact that no matter how many people are in front of you, your view is never obstructed.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
You know dondrei, you are always talking crap about other people's bad and cliche jokes and then you let that one rip.

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry for the OT, but what range of speeds are available for internet connections in Korea? I am very curious.
Almost everyone here is on highspeed connections. I'm honestly not even sure if you can order dialup anymore. ADSL is fairly standard although I like my home cable connnection a little more as I find it a bit faster and more stable. If you don't have interent at home you can go a "PC Room" and use a computer there for about a $1.50 an hour. They are everywhere.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard that in Japan more houses have high speed broadband than have hot water, or something absurd like that.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
That would be a lie. There are surprisingly high percentages of homes that aren't hooked up to public gas and sewage, respectively, but I don't know that either of those percentages come close to the percentage of homes that aren't wired for xdsl/cable/fttp.