the best part of waking up...

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
the best part of waking up...

...is finding a shako on your first mf run in the morning. its a great feeling i'm telling yah. makes yah think ur day is gonna be great. just last night meph was nice to enough to drop me a stormsheild. kinda odd tho. i needed both. another thing thats odd.. everytime i find a shako.. its a meph run i wasnt supposed to do.. meaning i was supposed to go somewhere but for some reason i had to wait so i did a mf run. it was weird that it happend yet again. i'll shut up now. :D

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
LMAO!! MY VERY NEXT MEPH RUN!! i find another stormsheild! well now i gotta feeling today is my lucky day.. man what are the odds on that. and my mf is only around 300 or so. ;)

Ifrit18

Banned
1 hr before getting in shower then going to class, I did some meph runs.

Unique phase blade drops. Lightsabre or azurewrath? It was azurewrath!

That was my 2nd azurewrath.

Trading it was real hard and I kept getting *** offers and I was finally able to trade it for IK armor. Then traded IK armor for Ist rune (which is the current value right now).

Now 2 Ohm runes left to go then I can make 2 Call to arms :).

Saint_Hanibal

Diabloii.Net Member
Ifrit18 said:
Do you plan to use em on your barb ? If so, the use of BO on CTA is capped for barbs. From the summit:
-Call to Arms: Barbarians are capped at +3 to the skills Battle Command, Battle Orders, and Battle Cry. For more information read about oskill Skill Points

Ifrit18

Banned
Uriah_Heep said:
IK Armor could get you an Ohm.
Not on west :/. Trading for an OHM rune is very hard and is high in demand.

If I wanted 2 OHM runes, I should do pit runs and hope a high end griffon eye drops or etheral beserker axe drops.

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
Really?On Europe IK armors go for Ohms relatively easy.And by the way,I read that hell council has some good chances for dropping good runes.I got just shael so far but it is better than the Pit where my best result is...Eld.

BongRipper420

Diabloii.Net Member
Ifrit18 said:

Trading it was real hard and I kept getting *** offers and I was finally able to trade it for IK armor. Then traded IK armor for Ist rune (which is the current value right now).

Damn that sucks man, a couple nights ago I was able to trade my mediocre azurewrath like 240ed for a vex rune. I actually I have another one that I'm using on my pally right now in the 260edish range and I have been offered OHM for that in the past but did not trade. Hang on to those rare uniques man if you wait a few days you offers will usually only increase.

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
ahhh! what? i'm on uswest ladder and i could of swore one time someone offered Gul rune for my azurewrath sword. i probably should have taken it. i'll get another chance i'm sure. :)

th5418

Banned
muteownz said:
ahhh! what? i'm on uswest ladder and i could of swore one time someone offered Gul rune for my azurewrath sword. i probably should have taken it. i'll get another chance i'm sure. :)
Nah, guls are very easy to come by on the hellforge. I find that too often, but nobody wants it.....

TheDarkSide

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Ifrit18 said:

If fetching an Ik armor only takes an IST rune - sign me up for an IK Armor real fast .. I asked this not long ago and people told me IST was nowhere close to IK ARMOR on the Us East Hc Ladder . Im asssuming your talking non - ladder here ??

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Uriah_Heep said:
Really?On Europe IK armors go for Ohms relatively easy.And by the way,I read that hell council has some good chances for dropping good runes.I got just shael so far but it is better than the Pit where my best result is...Eld.
Uh? I think you can count yourself lucky if you get a Vex for that IK Armor, even on Europe. I think it's worth about a Gul.