The Banning of *** Marriages?

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
The Banning of *** Marriages?

I haven't really scimmed through the OT to see if anyone has posted about this yet, but I'd like to hear some opinions from you guys, espcially Yavanna's stand on lesbianism (purrrrrrrrr) *wink ankh*
Personally I think Bush is a homophobe.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
Personally, I think you should multiply the time you send skimming to 3.5 seconds instead of just 1.75. You'd have seen the eighteen other threads on this same subject.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol, didn't think the filter would block out that word. Has America really become so cold hearted that a perfectly lingual word has become a curse? :p Sheesh..

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
Munch said:
Personally, I think you should multiply the time you send skimming to 3.5 seconds instead of just 1.75. You'd have seen the eighteen other threads on this same subject.
This computer I'm on loads web pages really, reallly slow, and I didn't notice any on the first 2 pages of the forums so I decided to post. Sorry :) :buddies:

Glacial Trail

Diabloii.Net Member
AgentOrange said:
Lol, didn't think the filter would block out that word. Has America really become so cold hearted that a perfectly lingual word has become a curse? :p Sheesh..
Well you see, 1 *** is offensive but 2 gays aren't.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
Glacial Trail said:
Well you see, 1 *** is offensive but 2 gays aren't.
Hmmm....that's kind of interesting...is it because one *** is considered a flame but 2 gays would suggest a respectable conversation? Hehe :thanks:

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
*reports post*

This thread is already lame, and it hasn't even touched on the real topic. Wow.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyee said:
*reports post*

This thread is already lame, and it hasn't even touched on the real topic. Wow.
Anyee, I expected better from you. Can't you see that posting "reports post" or "post reported" is nothing but flame-bait? I think you are mature enough to report a post without the whole "neener neener I'm telling" bit.

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
Anyee, I expected better from you. Can't you see that posting "reports post" or "post reported" is nothing but flame-bait? I think you are mature enough to report a post without the whole "neener neener I'm telling" bit.
I am? I mean, I am! That was my brother...yeah, that's it...

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
I don't see a problem. She indicated nothing that she was reporting the post for a board violation, but simply because the thread is a topic duplication, which normally are deleted/locked up.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry, I didn't really feel like scrimming through the entire OT boards on a 56k (blah) computer to see if anyone already posted about this topic.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
AgentOrange said:
Sorry, I didn't really feel like scrimming through the entire OT boards on a 56k (blah) computer to see if anyone already posted about this topic.
Actually, this can get into a new discussion since Pres. Bush said today that he endorses an admendment prohibiting *** marraige (but that he was not directly against civil unions.)

EDIT: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=544&ncid=693&e=3&u=/ap/20040225/ap_on_go_pr_wh/***_marriage_text

EDIT2: You'll have to edit the *** in the link back to g a y....word filter got it.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
AgentOrange said:
Couldn't load the page, try again champ :creep:
Just dense, or deliberately obtuse? Try a simple word substitution for the "***" in the url.

Thinking for yourself: It's not just for breakfast anymore.

AgentOrange

Diabloii.Net Member
Munch said:
Just dense, or deliberately obtuse? Try a simple word substitution for the "***" in the url.

Thinking for yourself: It's not just for breakfast anymore.
Now now, no need to be an jerk just for the sake of being one.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
AgentOrange said:
Now now, no need to be an jerk just for the sake of being one.
No, no. I'm being a jerk just for the sake of pointing out your laziness and willful stupidity.