Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Art Of PK

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Antarctica(YORK), Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antarctica(YORK)

Antarctica(YORK) Banned

The Art Of PK

Well hello again. It's me Antarctica.
    LOL i see many ppl discuss me, say i suck etc... hehe
    gonna clear few things out:
    First, i am THE BEST PK, i have proof as 376 ears (just counted them) all ladder and all above lvl 70. whisper me and ask to show if don't beleive.
    Now this thread is for ppl who's wanting to learn art of PK, get few tips, maybe even go on a hunt with me once. oh ya, forgot to tell you, all those Pks i made looted 90%.
    Second: PK and Duel very different, many ppl mix them up. PK - surprise attack, fast kill without (hopefully) resistance. Victim not willing to duel he does not know it's coming. lol another words murder.
    any other PVP is duel. i am good at PK. not duel
    also, PLEASE PEOPLE, IF U WANNA DEGRADE ME, TELL HOW MUCH I SUCK ETC, MAKE UR OWN THREAD OR POST IN ONE THAT ALREADY TALK ABOUT ME. Please not this one. u just gonna trash this thread and that's it... that's kinda low...
    Oh and also, you want someone dead? post account name and name of character, chances are i will get him, unless he aware of it or it's a trap. u can also post a bounty for his ***. Any info about victim helpfull.... clan, games attended, maybe chanel etc.
    well farewell

PK = Population Kontrol

PS: srry for my english, i am from Europe

2. greenfire10

greenfire10 Banned

ohhh... antartica... i think you are sooooo uber godly... :love: don't we all think so guys and girls... ? :wink2: (specially the girls... many already told me they secretly admire you)

pleeeeaaaase tel us more about how elite you are, we live to hear your storys...

love and kisses... :xsmile4:

3. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

If you want something really impressive, go PK like the top 5 or so on west...
    Can't have westies beating us to 99....everyone else already has >_<

4. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

No need to do that when we have you doing it for us already. Thats just redundant. :scratch:

5. Antarctica(YORK)

Antarctica(YORK) Banned

reply to PK on west request. i don't play west, not interested in west. i used to play there long long ago. switched to east cause alot more nOObs on East. was back in 1.09. hehe remember those times when i used to run and PK in cows with my ITH colosus Xbow..... damn that zon still alive, no ITH tho, but she lvl 90... still there..kinda useless in 1.10

6. probo24

probo24 IncGamers Member

Just a question. How do you fit that big fat head of yours through the town portal?
    I'm sure the japs brag about all the ears they got in pearl harbor too.
    Not very impressive, sounds like ever other 12 yr old tool bragging bout pking.

7. SonOfRah

SonOfRah IncGamers Member

believe me when I say this, but the use of Ith's and triggers automatically disqualifies anyone from claiming the title of "Best PK". Do it legit, do it good and do it with style, but don't be lame and exploit loopholes.

8. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

Great. its about lunchtime here in EUROPE, where people DO live that speak english without all the leet grammar mistakes, and ahem, like 5 other languages as well.

Cheater for lunch, preferably with cheese and salad. Yumm yumm.

9. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

Doh!

KETCHUP!

10. skunkbelly

skunkbelly IncGamers Member

ooooooh, bear, please journey down to the other pole and show this guy who's REALLY on top of the food chain :D

11. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

You waste the oxygen my family, myself and the good people of this forum need to live so please stop breathing!

pathetic people need shot

12. RottweilExpress

RottweilExpress IncGamers Member

Actually...I haven't seen a PK in weeks playing on Europe. Sure, I haven't been on THAT much, but 2 month back the game(EHCL) was crawling with them.

Wuts happening? I just might have to put those 8-9 sweet 7-8-9 to max jewels to use.

13. stressball

stressball IncGamers Member

When I come to think of it, I think you are right. I've played a little bit last week, but I have not yet seen a PK in the sewers nor foothills or enroute to Baal.

Well, I must have something to do when the fun guys are not on (yes, you know who you are - go kill DC!) - so, a PK pala it is. I have no clue what works in 1.10, no gear and old skills - it's time to collect ears. At least one will fall, it's either him or me!

_
    stress

14. RottweilExpress

You're on Europe too, Stressball? And why a Pala? I hope you're not considering a Charger. They are so overdone in 1.10.

I tried a cheaper version of a lvl12 doubleswinger. He sucked so hard he couldn't even kill a lvl12 PvM sorc. Well he could, but only if the rolls were on his side. So I ripped his gear and retired him. Now it's time for the good ol' TS Assa.

Hmm...Anyone got the skill allocation for a lvl12 assa? Or should I go lvl9 perhaps?

15. stressball

stressball IncGamers Member

yeah, I am on europe. The reason I chose a pala is that I have a nice hammer (only 60 max, but what can one do) and I had a charger in 1.09 - and like I said, I am nooblar when it comes to thinking up new builds. I'll try this charger pala this week maybe, and see if I can start on that string.

Assasins? Well, I have never ever played one and I will probably never ever do.

_
    stress

16. RottweilExpress

Alrighty then.

I'm pretty much teh noeb too, and this will be my first VLD Assa. But it will be fun, and I've taken some ears in the past with chargers and throwers. That was in the golden days of crit bugs and whatnot in 1.09 though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.