Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The Art Of Leap And The Traingle Whirl?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Choson, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Choson

Choson Banned

The Art Of Leap And The Traingle Whirl?

Im having a big problem with these to skills i kno they are complusary skills for a whirlwind barbarian,but i can't seem to get them right for example when i name lock tele on somebody your supposed to do a trangle whirl but I end up doing to long of whirl winds.I think that leap and the triangle whirls are built together cuz when there stunned from leap and u tele on them your supposed to triangle whirl them to death, i guess it might come down to practice but does anyone have any practice methods for these skills that i can try or can somebody on Us East Non Ladder show me? If anybody could help me with this it would be very greatly appreciated it would really help me vs all chars in duels.

~Choson

2. mcm

mcm Banned

Practice moving your mouse pointer back to the center of the screen (near your char) after teleporting, so that you can quickly do a short WW from there.

3. Choson

Choson Banned

So I should move right into the middle of the screen? It would be a big help if any one could show me a practice method and possibley the best way to do a DoD i hear they can almost destroy any char wit bad fhr pretty quickley. Thank you for the advice mcm ill try that and see what happens ill post back with what ever happens with it.

~Choson